TrustMe - Responsive WordPress Magazine / Blog

Themeforest TrustMe - Responsive WordPress Magazine / Blog WordPress Theme

Download TrustMe - Responsive WordPress Magazine / Blog WordPress Theme

Download TrustMe - Responsive WordPress Magazine / Blog WordPress Theme

envato-follownewsletters-followtwitter-followfacebook-follow



TrustMe is a Responsive Wordpress Theme, best suited for Magazines, News and Blog websites.

It comes with 23 awesome widgets and 18 widget areas and 4 post formats (image, audio, video & gallery) and tons of theme options.

TrustMe developed on the Bootstrap — beautifull boilerplate for responsive
development so it look beautiful at any size, be it a 17” laptop screen or an iPad, iPhone.



Key Features









  23 Custom Widgets
  18 widget areas
  Responsive Design
  Unlimited Colors
  Inbuilt Review Posts
  SEO Ready
  Built with Bootstrap
      

  Translation Ready
  Fully Widgetized Theme
  AJAX Thumbnail Rebuild
  3 Comments Type
  Demo Content
  Highly Customizable
  Ajax Contact Form







“Just installed your Trustme theme, and love it. Really pleased with how easy it is to use and how intuitive it is.”
@Marc410

“We really love Trust.Me theme. I’m a graphic designer, not a developer but I found your theme very well documented and cleanly structured that I had no problem making my own edits and customization.”
@gidgetry


Visit TrustMe Magazine on your Small Devices. iPad and iPhone TESTED!




TrustMe in The Wild


Check out how others are using the TrustMe theme. Running TrustMe and want to show off your site?
Drop me a line through my profile.




Get New Theme Releases and Updates by Email


Want more themes like this? Sign up to the Color Theme newsletter and we’ll keep you up-to-date with updates, release dates and early demo access – nice! Sign up for the newsletter over here



Recent Projects


CrossRoad – Responsive WordPress Magazine / Blog



Crumble – Responsive Wordpress Magazine / Blog



Atlantic News – Responsive Wordpress Magazine / Blog







Photomin – Responsive HTML Template




Download TrustMe - Responsive WordPress Magazine / Blog WordPress Theme

Comments

  1. TrustMe 1.06 Available for Download [2014-07-28]

    Changes:
    - Fixed: Issue with Blog
    - Fixed: Minor bugs
    - Improved: Comments
    - Improved: Compatibility with popular plugins
    - Improved: Styles for RTL
    - Improved: Contact Form
    - Optimized: Speed site performance
    - Optimized: Java scripts
    - Added: Open Graph Objects for post page

    Changelog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just spent over an hour trying to access your support forum, it will not accept my username or password (same as used for envato) entered my purchase code, tried setting up a different account same thing happened, tried to ask for password reset three and get this similar link http://color-theme.com/resetpass/?key=Py5lpksqwGLMAX93kmj2&login=username(actual username I deleted for this post) that does not go to a password reset page!!!! We need help and we need this to work or we’ll just post all our requests here…

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,


    Check you email.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was finally able to get in and put in a support ticket yesterday under the trustme theme and have still not heard back …

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,


    Don’t see any tickets from you (usename “lindaloustarr”).

    ReplyDelete
  6. How many review criteria does the theme allow? Please tell me it is more than just 5.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,


    By default you can define only 5 criterias.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Custom sidebars are missing after update to 1.07, how do I get them back?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi,


    You can use third-party plugins to add custom sidebars. For example – https://wordpress.org/plugins/simple-page-sidebars

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know I can use a plugin, they were previously in the theme, they are not with 1.07, are they supposed to be or did you remove them or is this a bug?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, this feature was removed in previous versions.

    ReplyDelete
  12. ok, thanks for the quick response. Also, the plugin you recommended does not work with the theme. Setting a default sidebar or creating custom ones still shows empty sidebars. How can I troubleshoot this?

    ReplyDelete
  13. You can try to use any other free plugins – https://wordpress.org/plugins/


    Or premium plugins – http://codecanyon.net/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&term=sidebar&view=list&sort=sales&date=&category=wordpress&price_min=&price_max=&sales=&rating_min=

    ReplyDelete
  14. Have you tested any of the plugins, I have been working on this for almost 2 days, no plugins work to get custom sidebars back. How about editing the theme code??

    ReplyDelete
  15. Disregard, I ended up reverting back the theme, newest version caused a lot of cascading issues with my theme modifications and the sidebar issue is very disappointing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I updated the theme from 1.06 to 1.09 and now the content is not showing. I can’t get the widgets to display

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi,


    I need access to WP admin panel, to see what the problem is. Send me a message through my profile

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ok, I just sent you a private message

    ReplyDelete
  19. I reverted the website to an older wordpress version and now it works. Your theme is not compatible with wordpress 4.6 apparently.

    ReplyDelete
  20. The latest theme version 1.08 works fine with WP 4.6. Don’t see any problem.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pav Wines Responsive Theme

Tango - Responsive HTML5 Template

Teddy-Responsive Blog Magazine Portfolio WP Theme