Restaurant - WordPress Theme

Themeforest Restaurant - WordPress Theme WordPress Theme

Download Restaurant - WordPress Theme WordPress Theme

Download Restaurant - WordPress Theme WordPress Theme

Restaurant is an elegant WordPress Theme designed for restaurants, bar websites. Clear and easy to customize.
HTML5/CSS
W3C Markup Validated
Tested WordPress versions 3.5 – 4.0
All Photos, images and other elements which exist in preview are included in the download files.

    Restaurant WordPress Theme include:
  • Nivo-Slider (max 4 slids)
  • Gallery page with popup images (include magnific-popup)
  • Contact page with google map and contact form (without support smtp auth)
  • Menu page
  • Blog page
  • Twitter Widget
  • Latest News Widget
  • Google fonts (Monda, Merienda One)
  • OptionTree (Theme Options)

Download Restaurant - WordPress Theme WordPress Theme

Comments

  1. Hello,
    I have a problem when inserting a photo in the page using default template.
    I am unable to position the photo where I want, it’s always on the left and I can’t add text next to it. The link takes the whole width of my page.


    Look at this page: http://www.boucherie-le-mave.fr/boucherie-charcuterie/


    Also the text seems formatted, I cant write text more to the right, although I removed all widgets.


    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have skype or something like it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looked up online and found this to add
    .aligncenter {
    display: block;
    margin-left: auto;
    margin-right: auto;
    }
    .alignleft {
    float: left;
    }
    .alignright {
    float: right;
    }


    It solved the problem of not being able to align.


    But i still have wrapping problem and don’t know where to edit it.
    I have skype yes

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you will give me access to your website i will try to solve this problem… send me your skype to my mail webdesigner@rurirapi.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wait a bit… soon i will send you file which will solve your problem

    ReplyDelete
  6. Files sent to your e-mail… if there some problems, tell me

    ReplyDelete
  7. It worked perfect! thanks a lot.
    On the Blog template, how do you change the read more button, I want to translate it. And how do you chage page title from posts to something else?
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Answer sent to your e-mail.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pav Wines Responsive Theme

Tango - Responsive HTML5 Template

Teddy-Responsive Blog Magazine Portfolio WP Theme