Restaurant - Prestashop Responsive Theme

Themeforest Restaurant - Prestashop Responsive Theme eCommerce Theme

Download Restaurant - Prestashop Responsive Theme eCommerce Theme

Download Restaurant - Prestashop Responsive Theme eCommerce Theme


Need Help ?
Documentation Video Tutorials
Why Buy from templatemela Free Installation



If you like our themes, please don’t forget to rate it. This helps us a lot ;)



Template ID : PRS060129


Restaurant and Hotel Prestashop Theme is designed for restaurant, food and hotel store. Restaurant and Hotel Prestashop Theme is looking great with colors. All sub pages are customized. It is very nice with its clean and professional look.



Compatibility



  • Prestashop Version 1.5.6.0, 1.5.6.1, 1.5.6.2, 1.6.0.6, 1.6.0.8, 1.6.0.9, 1.6.0.11, 1.6.0.14, 1.6.1.0, 1.6.1.1, 1.6.1.2, 1.6.1.3, 1.6.1.4, 1.6.1.5, 1.6.1.6, 1.6.1.7, 1.6.1.8, 1.6.1.9



General Features



  • Cloud Zoom to enlarge product images.

  • SEO (Search Engine Optimization) friendly

  • Optimized for Fast Loading

  • Compatible with all major browsers (IE 9+ , Firefox, Opera, Safari, Chrome)

  • Tabless HTML mark-up.

  • XHTML 1 .0 Strict valid.

  • CSS 3 .0 valid.

  • Prototype and Jquery based Javascript (avoid javascript confliction).

  • Full PSD files supplied, easy to edit.

  • Well-structured and commented HTML & CSS for easy customization.

  • Full user guide documentation to help you installing and utilizing the theme.



Update History




  • 6 December 2015
    Minor update with theme package for support Prestashop latest version v1.6.1.3




  • 10 November 2015
    Upgraded theme package for support Prestashop v1.6.1.2




  • 10 September 2015
    Small update with our theme package for support prestashop v1.6.1.1




  • 10 July 2015
    We have upgraded theme package for support prestashop v1.6.1.0.




  • 25 March 2015
    Minor update with our theme package for support Prestashop version 1.6.0.14.




  • 30 January 2015
    Upgraded theme package for support prestashop version 1.6.0.11




  • 4 November 2014
    Fixed small bug related to responsive layout and updated in CSS files




  • 06 May 2014
    Created New Theme for latest version 1.6, Structure including SASS + Bootstrap





\\
\\
\\
\\
\\



More Prestashop Themes from TemplateMela



\\
\\
\\
\\
\\
\\
\\
\\
\\
\\
\\
\\

Check All Prestashop Themes from TemplateMela

Download Restaurant - Prestashop Responsive Theme eCommerce Theme

Comments

  1. Hello, I’m very interested in this theme, but I need to know a few things first:
    - Is it possible to show the prices with each article in the main home?
    - Does it have a blog section?


    Thank you in advance for your response and congratulations for the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, In this theme not included blog modules, And about theme customization need to contact our technical team with all your details at https://www.templatemela.com/support/ so they can guide you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello This theme is compatible with the 1.6.0.8 version of prestashop?
    best regards

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, This theme fully support to latest version 1.6.0.8

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is no French Language translator. If it’s possible to get, I’m ready to buy…

    ReplyDelete
  6. You need to download any language package from here http://www.prestashop.com/en/translations , Our theme fully support to Prestashop all default features and modules. If any issue with our theme only then we will help you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, In the demonstration there is no problem to create the différent classes in the topmenu. (menu-1 ; menu-2; menu-3)


    But in your file on my website there is no classes created in my link.


    I need it to change the css


    exemple :


    ON THE DEMO:
    Home

    Electronics

    ON MY WEBSITE:



    Cardoune
    Les biensfaits
    Les origines de Cardoune
    Comment l’utiliser ?
    Guide des tailles


    I tried to find the problem in the module (blocktopmenu) but nothing happen…


    Can you help me or send to me the right files please ?


    Thanks


    Best Regards

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, Contact to our technical team with all your details at https://www.templatemela.com/support/ so they can guide you about your changes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi,
    i have purchased your theme.
    Then I have updated presta to 1.6.0.11.
    It seems I am experiencins some problems in caching, rewrites or something I don’t know.
    It happens that even if I click on “proceed”, the url it’s correct but the page does not refresh and remains as is.
    The cart often empties without alerts.
    I give you the example of my test environment:
    heyciao.it/piattipronti


    Are you updating the theme to be compatible with 1.6.0.11?
    Could you help me make this site working properly?
    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, Right now this theme not support to latest version 1.6.0.11. And upgraded theme package available very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ok, sorry but I did a rollback, and it still does not work. I confirm the same problem I told you in my original post. When I was 1.6.0.9 i did not paid attention to it.
    As is, my shop cannot be placed in production with the theme I have purchased. Please, could you please be so kind to check the behavior of my site and find out what’s wrong? The urls change in the url field but the page doesn’t, or an error black page appear but the url is correct. Now I’m stressed, because I am using the theme with the correct version but it behave really strange.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Or after upgrade it does not completely downgrade. I’m thinking on a fresh reinstall, but please investigate from your side.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Please contact to our technical team with all your details at https://www.templatemela.com/support/ so they can perfectly install our theme your server for version 1.6.0.9.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You should really specify the type of theme this is… Is this a Magento theme??

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is Prestashop platform of theme, See the all our Magento theme here http://themeforest.net/collections/4262392-premium-magento-templates

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi,


    I want to buy this theme, but in demo preview when i press add to cart is loding “add to cart” button and nothing happens.


    Need to reload page, that the item will show in card.
    I tested in 2 PC

    ReplyDelete
  17. Here our theme demo working fine http://prestashop-demos.org/PRS06/PRS060129/en/ , Also add to cart button work fine.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi, how i can change forks in top menu for anotger image?

    ReplyDelete
  19. It’s possible from css file and need to replace your new images on it.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi,


    my client purchased this template and we have a problem.


    In phone browser or reducing the pc browser, the image is as follows: http://screencast.com/t/5IspS0di


    Search box gets under cart box.


    Why?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Please contact to our technical team with all your details at https://www.templatemela.com/support/ so they can help you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pav Wines Responsive Theme

Tango - Responsive HTML5 Template

Teddy-Responsive Blog Magazine Portfolio WP Theme