Pav Digital Store Responsive Opencart Theme

Themeforest Pav Digital Store Responsive Opencart Theme eCommerce Theme

Download Pav Digital Store Responsive Opencart Theme eCommerce Theme

Download Pav Digital Store Responsive Opencart Theme eCommerce Theme

pre-christmas promotion



opencart theme



PAV DIGITAL STORE OVERVIEW



Pav Digital Store is one of the most loved Opencart theme thanks to its design style and the incredible features. The theme is 100% responsive but more important, it ™s optimized to make your site well performed in all devices. The Opencart theme is powered with the powerful, intuitive and friendly Opencart Theme Control Panel with all core features built-in (visual megamenu – layout configuration – custom font – live theme customization – compression ¦) helps your store management, configuration and customization easier than ever so there’ no need to even deal with writing code and you are not required to be a developer.. It supports multiple color themes (3 by default), flexible layout system to display content your way and ease of customization.

Pav Digital Store core is powered with new web technologies: Bootstrap 3, Font Awesome 4, CSS3, HTML5. The SEO optimized makes your site friendly with Search engines and help you with online marketing. The images + CSS + JS optimization and compression improves your site speed to max.



THE MOST EXITED FEATURES


And there are tons of other incredible features out there



pav digital store opencart theme core features



FEATURES IN DETAILS




  • Compatible with Opencart 1.5.5, Opencart 1.5.6, Opencart 2.0.3.1, 2.1.0.x, 2.2.0.0, 2.3.0.2

  • Support Wide Screen 1170px, 980px

  • Built-in Pavo Framework Version 4.0

  • Powerful code base & clean programming, well structured to help customization easier and maximize your store performance.

  • New web technology:

    • Bootstrap 3

    • Font Awesome 4

    • CSS3

    • HTML5

    • SASS

    • Google Fonts



  • No Hacking Core Opencart Codes

  • Fully Responsive & fit all devices and optimized in those devices also: mobile, tablet, desktop

  • SEO optimized & make the theme friendly with Search Engines: Google, Yahoo, etc

  • Support Multiple Zoom types: Basic Zoom, Inner Zoom, Lens Zoom, Gallery Slider Zoom, Basic Gallery Zoom

  • Flexible layout system to display content your way

  • #1 Blog platform for Opencart

  • Retina ready & make your products sexy in small layouts: tablet and mobile

  • A lot of Opencart modules supported by default, all the modules are responsive

  • Valid XHTML and CSS markup

  • The most powerful Opencart theme control panel with all core features built-in

    • Live theme customization & customize and create unlimited Theme Skins Without Coding

    • Visual Megamenu configuration & what you configure is what you see in front-page

    • Custom Font: customize font for whole site, heading, module, etc

    • CSS and JS compression & join and compress all CSS and JS file to improve your site performance

    • Customize your store with CSS and JS via Admin panel



  • Support CSS and LESS Development

  • Powerful data tools & install sample data, theme, modules on existing store easily

  • Support multilingual and RTL layout

  • Support all Standards-compliant browsers: Firefox, Chrome, Safari, IE



We make sure your site performs properly



The theme comes with an extensive help file to help you understand how it works. Drop us a notice at: https://themelexus.ticksy.com/submit/ if you encouter any problem or have questions, you will be supported by our experts who will help you solve any problem within 24h.



Our support channels – Get answers within 24h




  • September 3rd 2016 Update new version of opencart 2.3.0.2

  • 16 July 2016 Update new version of opencart 2.2.0.0

  • 09 September 2015 Update new version of opencart 2.1.0.x

  • 20 March 2015 Update new version of opencart 2.0.3.1

  • Email Support: pavothemes@gmail.com

  • Technical Support

  • Video tutorials

Download Pav Digital Store Responsive Opencart Theme eCommerce Theme

Comments

  1. Dears,
    I have the following issue, would you please help to give your suggestion? It also show on your demo link.
    The problem is the mobile view does not show critical contact info (http://demopavothemes.com/pav_digital_store/index.php?route=information/contact).


    Most of the info is missing , Customers on mobile devices do not see our opening hours or additional contact info.


    would you please help to give your suggestion?
    Thanks for your help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dears,
    Any update now? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. send your issue + FTP via our gmail then i will resolve it for you

    ReplyDelete
  4. what is your gmail ? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. pavothemes@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I sent email from my QQ mailbox, did you receive it? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I sent email from my QQ 51851 mailbox, did you receive it? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i don’t see your email, please provide your address email

    ReplyDelete
  9. I send it again now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi ,
    I just installed the theme builder but unable to customize, it show error on below page :


    Home >Modules> Theme Control Panel


    Local Custom File Is not writeable: /home/joouli5/public_html/fashion/catalog/view/theme/default/stylesheet/local/custom.css
    Live Edit Custom Folder Is not writeable: /home/joouli5/public_html/fashion/catalog/view/theme/default/stylesheet/customize


    Could you help ?
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  11. please set permission for this folder and files at path : /home/joouli5/public_html/fashion/catalog/view/theme/default/stylesheet/customize

    ReplyDelete
  12. But I cannot find that folder and files .

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Team,
    We are unable to configure homepage slider can you please help nilkanth@greenopia.in

    ReplyDelete
  14. please try read guide and config same
    if you can explain exactly your issue, it will easy for me

    ReplyDelete
  15. When will this theme be updated for opencart 2.2

    ReplyDelete
  16. please wait notice of themeforest
    i don’t sure about timeline

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello, when zoom is disabled in the product page, it does not revert to the default opencart behaviour. Instead, when a thumbnail is clicked, a new window opens showing the image. The normal behaviour would be to open a lightbox (with right left arrows for browsing images if more than one)

    ReplyDelete
  18. sorry, on our theme don’t keep default option of opencart
    because it’s very difficult with jquery that this theme is using

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi i can not change the logo in system > settings, where are the real settings for changing it?

    ReplyDelete
  20. You need to change logo type in Theme Control Panel module -> General tab .
    Also your support has been expired. So You need to pay us more if you need to get our support service.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello, i asked monday also but i don’t get any reply on the email. Could you send me the quikstart for Opencart 2.2.0.0. Because my server doesn’t accept Opencart 2.3x. Thank you in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  22. We have replied your email. Please check. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hello,


    On multiple module pages, eg the Pav Custom Module I’m getting a ‘summernote’ error.
    Uncaught TypeError: $(...).summernote is not a function. So I believe the summernote editor is not loading and on the module page there is also not so much to edit, see image

    How to fix this?

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi mate,
    Pav Custom module is not used on Opencart 2.0 version. So please remove the module. Everything is used Pav Homepage Builder module.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  25. @pavothemes, that doesn’t work either. Getting the same error. Also images that are missing. I’m pretty sure I copied all the files.
    upload a picture

    ReplyDelete
  26. Please contact us via email address pavothemes@gmail.com to get more support. Thanks,

    ReplyDelete
  27. How do I use the Supemenu extension or any other menu extension for that matter as the default theme one is not to my clients taste?

    ReplyDelete
  28. if you want to ask more technical support, please contact us to email address pavothemes@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. The reason I have asked my question on here is because I submitted a ticket on Wednesday (8426) but still have had no reply! Although for other issues than the one above

    ReplyDelete
  30. Yes, We will check and reply you asap. Thanks,

    ReplyDelete
  31. Can you please let me know if you are working on ticket 8426. You emailed me on Sat to which I have replied Monday and then asked if you have any update yesterday and still nothing!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hello,
    We have checked your ticket, but We don’t get any response in Ticket. Because you redirected your ticket to our email, so we missed it. Now your email has been checked and fixed. Please check it. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  33. So are you saying I cannot reply to your emails without them getting lost?
    So why did I receive an email saying the below?


    if you want to ask more technical support, please contact us to email address pavothemes@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. your problems have been fixed, so keep contacting us via ticket system. Thanks,

    ReplyDelete
  35. Please can you reply to my questions. I am now more than a week over due for one of my client’s projects because I am waiting days for answers. I replied to your email last Fri although you keep telling me to use the ticket system but you use emails!!!


    I also submitted a new ticket (number 8447) last Thurs and have had no response. It would be courteous for you to at least acknowledge you are looking into the problem so I know it’s being dealt with

    ReplyDelete
  36. We supported you about the menu on the theme a few days ago. Let’s know a new email if you still have other questions. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  37. I am absolutely sick of this now. The support is ridiculous. You have not answered neither the email I replied to yours where you asked for screenshots and you have not replied to my ticket number 8447!


    Either you address these issues urgently or I will ask for a full refund.

    ReplyDelete
  38. We are following that ticket, keep contacting us there,

    ReplyDelete
  39. So when can I expect an answer to my latest questions to this ticket, this is an absolute joke???

    ReplyDelete
  40. Hi I tried the theme with Arabic language and it worked fine! but I can’t translate the (Contact Us) Label on the footer , I tried to find it on the theme files but I couldn’t find it!


    How I can translate this label ?


    Waiting for your reply!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Please contact us to email address pavothemes@gmail.com for getting the solution about translation Opencart site.
    Thanks,

    ReplyDelete
  42. This was a great theme in 1.5 but so many bugs in version 2.0. Menu does not work properly if you have quite a few items and then sub items the sub list disappears of screen. If you try to put the items into more than 1 column it doesn’t work. Cant get a super mega menu to work with this theme. Have contacted support numerous times and all I get back is them asking for screenshots. Screenshot of what?? The support is terrible, they reply via email but if you do so they never answer and just say use ticket system.


    Then little things like fonts and colours within theme panel do not same to make any alterations. Had to change so many things manually to css files I have lost track.


    Overall very disappointing after using the 1.5 version for years without any issues.

    ReplyDelete
  43. hi!! can i use a video in the slider?

    ReplyDelete
  44. yes, you can add a video on the slider, it is an effect on slider.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Hello, when using your Pav Layers Slider all I get are blank slides (frontend and backend) I tried different resolutions and sizes, even BW pics – same result.


    Reading the posts I learned other people had the same problem, but the solution is not posted here or in documentation you provided (which is old by the way).


    Plese provide a solution to my problem as soon as possible.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Hello,
    You should check the image name of slider, it should not be included white space or special charaters

    ReplyDelete
  47. This comment is currently being reviewed.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Thank you for the response. The file names were the issue (were slide_01.jpg /_02 /_03 etc.)


    For other people having problems:


    1. If you have more than one language installed, you have to build slider for each language.
    2. Slide size much match exact size you entered in “Start Slider Dimension”, it wont auto-scale, nor add background for you.

    ReplyDelete
  49. You should submit a ticket to us with Purchase information. We will check and support you asap. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  50. hi, i have problems…i can´t add reassurance blocks, only 2, when i click over “add” nothing happends, in log show that
    2017-01-17 16:42:54 – PHP Notice: Undefined index: pavreassurances in /home/soundonset/public_html/admin/controller/extension/module/pavreassurance.php on line 46
    2017-01-17 16:42:54 – PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/soundonset/public_html/admin/controller/extension/module/pavreassurance.php on line 46
    2017-01-17 16:42:54 – PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundonset/public_html/admin/controller/startup/error.php:34) in /home/soundonset/public_html/system/library/response.php on line 12

    ReplyDelete
  51. and i create a block more, but nothing, and i can´t delete any!!

    ReplyDelete
  52. when i go to create a new i get this “Notice: Undefined index: pavreassurances in /public_html/admin/controller/extension/module/pavreassurance.php on line 46Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /public_html/admin/controller/extension/module/pavreassurance.php on line 46Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /public_html/admin/controller/startup/error.php:34) in /public_html/system/library/response.php on line 12”

    ReplyDelete
  53. i use 2.3.0.2 verion

    ReplyDelete
  54. please,i need your help

    ReplyDelete
  55. i can´t edit the newsletter module, well i can edit but not show the changes

    ReplyDelete
  56. more, in category page, the products show transparents, where i can change that??

    ReplyDelete
  57. We see that your support time was expired. So please contact us to email pavothemes@gmail.com for renew your support time to complete your project.

    ReplyDelete
  58. please, i need your help..i will lost my job….please….

    ReplyDelete
  59. how can we help you?

    ReplyDelete
  60. i have a problem with a extension, the authors do not know how to fix it, i know that i not have support but i do not know what to do, I’m desperate

    ReplyDelete
  61. Please contacting us to email address pavothemes@gmail.com for getting more support about this. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pav Wines Responsive Theme

Tango - Responsive HTML5 Template

Teddy-Responsive Blog Magazine Portfolio WP Theme