Krypton - Responsive Multipurpose HTML Template

Themeforest Krypton - Responsive Multipurpose HTML Template HTML Template

Download Krypton - Responsive Multipurpose HTML Template HTML Template

Download Krypton - Responsive Multipurpose HTML Template HTML Template




Krypton is a fully responsive HTML5 Retina Ready Theme suitable for any kind of creative or business use. Krypton is powered with Twitter Bootstrap 3.0 Framework. With a minimal yet modern look and a creative approach, Krypton will looks nice in any resolution and on any device.



Krypton Key Features

  • 40+ Pages HTML 5 & CSS 3
  • Bootstrap 3
  • 4 Different Slider
  • 4 Prebuilt Home Layout
  • 4 & 5 Column Portfolio
  • Modern & Classic Blog Layout
  • Left & Right Sidebar
  • Touchable Carousel
  • Animated Progress Progress Bar & Chart
  • Working Contact Form
  • Google Map
  • Powerfully responsive
  • Hi Resolution Device Ready
  • 2000+ Retina Icon
  • 600+ Google Font
  • Semantic & Clean Code
  • Filterable Portfolio
  • Animation Scroll
  • Interactive Logo, Menu & Search Bar
  • Sticky Navigations
  • Parallax Section
  • SEO Optimized
  • Major Browser Compatibility
  • HTML Extensive Documentation
  • Shop Template included on Krypton 2.0
Images are not included in download file. The online samples images belong to their respective owners and are only used for demo purposes.

Credits


Updates

12 May 2014 – Version 2.0.1

- CSS code optimization
- Smal Bug fixes

07 Jan 2014 – Version 2.0

Version 2.0 release
- Adding shop pages
- Adding simple captcha at contact form
- Fix masonry column at 320px display ( mysript.js, mystyle.css )
- Fix masonry column at 1000px display ( blog_masonry_3_col.html,blog_masonry_4_col.html )
- Fix scroll spy at ie9

16 Dec 2013 – Version 1.1.0

- Adding 3 columns pricing table (index_3.html, mystyle.css)

12 Dec 2013 – Version 1.0.2

- Fix featured work 2 on slow internet connection ( myscript.js)
- Fix portfolio detail ( portfolio_detail.html)
- Fix modal box on slow internet connection ( myscript.js, mystyle.css, bootstrap.css)

11 Dec 2013 – Version 1.0.1

- Update featured work-2 title ( css )
- Google map marker ( index_2.html , index_3.html)
- Sequence loader ( myscript.js , bootstrap.js , index.html, index_2.html, index_3.html, index_4.html)
- Contact form validation (myscript.js)
- Update main slider (index.html)
- Update second slider (index_2.html, index_3.html, index_4.html)

10 Dec 2013 – Version 1.0.0

Initial Release

Download Krypton - Responsive Multipurpose HTML Template HTML Template

Comments

  1. Hi,


    Where can I change the time between the sliders?


    Regards,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Please edit : _/js/myscript.js around line #110

    autoPlayDelay:3000,



    Cheers from deTheme

     Rate Us  
     Support 
     Twitter  
     Facebook  
     Follow

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought your theme and its fantastic ( username GurpsNijjar). here is the link I implemented http://project.yantrait.co.uk/2015/principia/web-db/
    Hello, I’m trying to extend time of each frame at main slider (Homepage example 1). My goal is to give visitors more time to read text and see picture before text changes. So the only thing that I want to change is extend time after whole slide has been loaded until is starts to fade out and new one comes. Can you point me to lines where that interval is set. I read some other discussion where I found below code to update. But unfortunately in my myscript.js file I did not find this autoPlayDelay anywhere. Please advice ?
    In myscript.js, around line #110
    // Main Slider
    ...
    autoPlayDelay:3000,


    here is my js file link http://project.yantrait.co.uk/2015/principia/web-db/wp-content/themes/krypton_wp/js/myscript.js
    Please advice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Edit this following file : krypton_wp/mainslide.php around line #146



    autoPlayDelay:3000,


    Cheers from deTheme

     Rate Us  
     Support 
     Twitter  
     Facebook  
     Follow

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,


    thanks for this template, good job.
    I have just a little trouble. The home page slider is a bit laggy, most on firefox.


    On this website, with the same effect but using an other template, we dont have lag :
    http://www.ventdusud.ca/

    Do you have an idea to fix this on your template?


    Thank you! (and sorry for my english)


    PS: ok i understand with no purchased tag, because we are on “html version” and no wordpress one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replied in Krypton Wordpress comment section

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi -


    Is it possible to play video, instead of images, in the title sequence section?


    Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi,
    unfortunately it’s not possible to embed video into slider background. You can only embed image.


    Cheers from deTheme

     Rate Us  
     Support 
     Twitter  
     Facebook  
     Follow

    ReplyDelete
  9. Isn’t it “features” menu in Krypton – Responsive Multipurpose HTML Template !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, I’m not sure with your comment above. Can you clarify or perhaps rephrase it ?


    Cheers from deTheme

     Rate Us  
     Support 
     Twitter  
     Facebook  
     Follow

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello I have this website http://www.lkskitchens.com/index.html


    The navigation bar is really difficult to use at tablet size, it’s almost impossible on the ipad. I was thinking that we could set it so as anything lower than desktop size would use the mobile style navigation rather than the bunched up desktop version. I’ve tried to play around with media queries but I’m lost. Could you let me know which lines of code to change so that say anything less than 1200px wide uses the mobile nav?


    Also I can’t seem to get the contact form working?


    Thanks for all your help, great template, I just need a few tweaks

    ReplyDelete
  12. also I tried to raise a support ticket at your website earlier today but it wouldn’t accept my purchase code ? I must be doing something wrong there too :/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi,


    the navigation breakpoint is controlled under bootstrap.css. You can try edit the navigation CSS starting from line 3762 – 4528.


    Change everything that contains breakpoint : @media (max-width: 767px)


    Change the ‘max-width’ value to 1200px.


    I haven’t tried to modify it, so you have to carefully modify the codes.


    Cheers from deTheme

     Rate Us  
     Support 
     Twitter  
     Facebook  
     Follow

    ReplyDelete
  14. As for ticket issue. You can re-try to open new ticket now.


    Cheers from deTheme

     Rate Us  
     Support 
     Twitter  
     Facebook  
     Follow

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi. Thanks for the speedy reply. I managed to solve it using the method you suggested, the lines i had to modify were in bootstrap.css (lines 2278, 4057, 4098, 4201 and 4236) also in the mystyle.css too around line 200 (without this the mobile nav dropdown was always showing and covering up some of the headings) I just thought I would mention it in case any body else stumbled across this post having the same problem. Thanks again great support such a ling time after release. I shall attempt to raise another ticket now regarding getting the email contact form working

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Guys, hope you’re managing to squeeze some time off for the Christmas holidays


    I have a question regarding the single-blog-post subpage-banner


    I’m really struggling to find images that look nice for this section because as the height is set to 600px no matter the screen width we only see a small section from the middle of the photo when using a tablets or mobile.


    Also at 600px the image fills almost the entire screen.


    Is it possible to have the image height scale down as the page width decreases?


    I tried to set the width to 100% and height to Auto but the image just disappears.


    Thanks again


    I’ll keep playing in the meantime.


    Trying to figure out as much as I can without pestering you guys too much.

    ReplyDelete
  17. The subpage banner background size is set to ‘cover’ which fills , you can try to use ‘contain’ instead.


    Here’s the CSS code



    .blog-single-post .subpage-banner {
    background-size : contain!important;
    }


    Cheers from deTheme

     Rate Us  
     Support 
     Twitter  
     Facebook  
     Follow

    ReplyDelete
  18. that’s great! the image heigh shrinks with the width now however the container below stays below 600px leaving a huge gap between the bottom of the image and the top of the container.


    If you have a moment could you have another look. I;ll keep trying in the meantime and see how I get on.


    I’ll post a reply if I find a solution

    ReplyDelete
  19. Do you have live url to demonstrate the issue ?


    Cheers from deTheme

     Rate Us  
     Support 
     Twitter  
     Facebook  
     Follow

    ReplyDelete
  20. delete me..thx.

    ReplyDelete
  21. How to remove the page title at the left top in the content as well as the share button with social icons at the bottom on each page?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi,


    Go to Appearance > Krypton Options then go to Advanced Settings and add this code at the end of the CSS Code section :



    .blog-single-post .post-title {
    display: none;
    }

    .blog-single-post .social-share{
    clear: both;
    display: none;
    }


    Cheers from deTheme

    Rate Us
    Support
    Twitter
    Facebook
    Follow

    ReplyDelete
  23. I am trying to raise a ticket but getting error purchase code not valid. Please let me know your email id so that i can contact you over a email. I have a requirement which i would like to discuss.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi, please contact us by email to detheme@djavaweb.com

    Cheers from deTheme

     Rate Us  
     Support 
     Twitter 
     Facebook 
     Follow

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment