Galeria, Responsive Creative Drupal Theme
Galeria is a professional Drupal theme. It is one of the best clean, creative and corporate business designs and will suit any type of business. The theme is fully loaded with extensions and features to help you create a stunning and slick creative, business or corporate website. Using the stunning Mega Slider (worth $20) you can create stunning animated slideshows. The theme also boasts a parallex section to give the template slick creative edge.
Click here to watch how easy it is to build pages with our page builder
Using the Bootstrap and CMS SuperHero framework you will find it easy to manage the styling and colors of your site, whilst having full control over the blocks and block positions. The template is ready to deploy for small, medium and large businesses, any type of industry, school websites, medical websites, corporate companies, blue chip companies, travel and holiday companies.
Galeria responsive creative and business theme comes fully loaded with the following features:
Template features
- Layout Builder
- Fully Responsive Design
- Full & Boxed Width Option
- Easy Admin
- Built with Less .css
- Parallax Scrolling Section
- Shortcode Support
- 8 Preset Styles
- Source Psd Files
- Used CMSSuperHero Framework
- Drag & Drop Page Builder
- Scrolling Animations
- Designed with HTML5 and CSS3
- Powered with Bootstrap
- Customizable Design & Code
- All installed Extensions are included
- Drupal Mega lider (worth $20)
- Custom 404 Error Page
- Delivered with Quickstart Package
- Template Only Install Package
- Cross Browser Support
- Documentation Included
- + many more features
- More features coming soon
Source & Credits
Extensions Credits
Graphics & Font Credits
- Some Images taken from istock (Images are only for display purposes, they are not supplied with final packages)
- Icons (Font Awesome)
- Font – Open Sans by Steve Matteson
http://www.google.com/fonts/specimen/Open+Sans
Photography & Image Credits
- http://unsplash.com
- Jordan Dobney: http://www.dobbodesign.co.uk/new/
- Jimmy Baikovicius: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jikatu/
- Daniel Zedda: http://www.flickr.com/photos/astragony/
- Erik Soderstorm: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mescon
- Robert S. Donovan: http://www.flickr.com/photos/booleansplit/
- 55Laney69: http://www.flickr.com/photos/hansel5569
- Nishanth Jois: http://www.flickr.com/photos/nishanthjois
- Dean Oakley: http://www.flickr.com/photos/deanoakley/with/8786088279/
- Jon Ashcroft: http://www.flickr.com/photos/theilluminated/with/6104272986/
- Mark Sebastian: http://www.flickr.com/photos/markjsebastian/with/7824209576/
- Aurimas: http://www.flickr.com/photos/needoptic/
- Victor Erixon: http://dribbble.com/victorerixon
Checkout the Popular Wordpress Theme
Need support?
Head over to our dedicated support site https://cmssuperheroes.ticksy.com
Change Log
Version 1.0 Release (December 14th 2013)
When I try to edit a ‘Parallax Message’ block and click ‘Select media’ I expect to get a popup window to choose a file to upload. Instead I just get a white box with no content. Any ideas?
ReplyDeleteHello,
ReplyDeleteThis is problem with jQuery version and Media module. Please downgrade jQuery admin version to 1.5 (only for admin).
Thank you.
How can I update the Icon sets from Font Awesome? I want the fa-money icon for example.
ReplyDeletewhere you want add? can you take screenshot where you want add because we already using Awesome 4.0 and you can easy add on your website simply using class. thanks
ReplyDeleteAH sorry, for Galeria is bootstrap 2 and Awesome 3.0
ReplyDeleteI want to use http://fontawesome.io/icon/money/ It looks like it is part of version 2 of Awsome. But when I use the code
ReplyDelete[icon name="fa-money"][/icon]
I get a bank box
Hello,
ReplyDeletePlease try with icon name=”icon-money”
Thank you.
Hi
ReplyDeleteHow can i duplicated portfolio module?
Thanks
Hi,
ReplyDeleteWhat you mean with duplicated module? We can not duplicated a module in Drupal.
Hi there.
ReplyDeletekarma0321 wrote: “Hi, i’m experiencing trouble with the portfolio views animation (page and blocks). The coloured layer pops out but the caption does not and the link icon shows at the top of the box… sometimes it works with only one box and sometimes none of them.. how can i fix it? thanks!”
I got the same problem. Can you help me too?
Thanks!
Fabian
hello, you can follow this thread: http://cmssuperheroes.com/question/how-to-apply-superheroes-block-animation/
ReplyDeleteNot solving the problem. Block animations are working. And I am using JQuery 1.7 already. However, still: caption does not pop out and the link icon is being showed at the top of the box.
ReplyDeleteplease post other problem to our forum system where our team will help you. Thanks!
ReplyDeletewe installed demo installation, and changed superhero portfolio to “offices” and in portfolio category – we added some office location in taxonomy. Now we added a field called office locations and attached it to the offices. and we changed portfolio/4 to “offices”. now the site.com/offices showing all the offices. but the filters (category – location) are not working. can u tell me what is the issue.
ReplyDeletehello, please submit your problem to www.cmssuperheroes.com where our team will help you. Thanks!
ReplyDeletehello
ReplyDeleteHow can I add the breadcrumb on the page?
Hi, please go to www.cmssuperheroes.com and submit your problem, our team will help you then. Thank you
ReplyDeleteWhere can I change the text of the portfolio filter button “Show All”? I want to translate it to my native language.
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteThis text is fixed in template file. (sites\all\modules\custom\superhero_framework\modules\superhero_portfolio\theme\views-superhero-portfolio.tpl.php).
Thank you.
Thanks guys! Found it.
ReplyDeletewe are getting error when we create new page.
ReplyDeleteJust after installing provided file we start to have issue..
any update on this ????
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteCan you explain more about problem? Please contact us via email with your server info, so we can look and check it.
support@cmssuperheroes.com
Thank you.
HI
ReplyDeleteI am trying to achive this kind of header ..
http://themes.dewitech.com/morvi/about.html
where i have full width background image in behind the title with a
breadcrumb on right side.
can u please let me know how to achive this..
Hello,
ReplyDeleteSorry but i not understand about your question. The reference site is not our theme yet. Can you please explain more?
Thank you.
Hi, it seems that whenever I change something on the site using ftp (updating css or anything) everything goes away. Only the logo appears. No text, no menu. Sometimes I can add /user and get to the login page.
ReplyDeleteHave you heard about this happening before? It usually comes back after a while but now I’ve been refreshing the shit for over an hour.
I am NOT a beginner.
Do you know what might be going on? It’s a stable host.
Hello,
ReplyDeleteWe are using SCSS to compile CSS, so any custom css please do in scss files located in scss folder in theme.
Thank you.
HI I brought your Galeria theme I really need to get it working as i need a site up be4 saturday
ReplyDeleteEvery time i try and upload an image it does not allow me to click upload
please help
Hello,
ReplyDeletePlease email us your site info (admin account and ftp account). We will help to check it.
drupal@cmssuperheroes.com
Thank you.
I have emailed and received no help!!!!
ReplyDeletePlease check your email. We have resolved problem on your site.
ReplyDeleteThank you.
thanks
ReplyDeleteI have finished my site and now one of my pages does not show at all when viewing on my phone but show via my laptop. how can I fix this?
ReplyDeletehello, please email to drupal@cmssuperheroes.com where our team will help you then!
ReplyDeletethanks and have a good Halloween time!
Really need help as soon as pos as I have to show the site to a client
ReplyDeleteThanks I have emailed and waiting for reply
ReplyDeleteHi
ReplyDeleteI created a portfolio page here http://mydreamweddingcyprus.com/all-wedding-experts
For some reason it doesn’t appear properly in my browser (Chrome). However the entities are there. If you search the page code for “test_supplier” you will see the entities that should appear.
hello, please post your issues to drupal@cmssuperheroes.com where our team will solve your issues soon.
ReplyDeletethank u
How do I get a refund? My installation looks nothing like the examples. The video on the download page references functionality that isn’t in my installation. The documentation is basically useless. Doesn’t bother to explain how to setup any of the sections, but pointlessly goes into great detail about how they are drag and drop.
ReplyDeletehey, why you not email to us and we will support you install correctly and support you??
ReplyDeleteStupidly, I thought maybe I could install your demo and work backwards. After installing it, I am unable to login as admin. The login page says “Access denied” and “You are not authorized to access this page.”
ReplyDeleteWhy? Where in your documentation does it say to fix this problem?
At this point I want one of the following:
1) Someone to answer the questions I have sent you
2) Real documentation that actually explains how your theme system works (correct documentation)
3) My money back.
I have wasted way too much of my time on this theme at this point.
Hello,
ReplyDeleteCould you please email us your site info to check?
Email: drupal@cmssuperheroes.com
About login issue, it’s issue from Drupal and not relative to theme. Please check this post to know how to resolve it https://www.drupal.org/node/1027534.
Thank you.
Hi happy new year,Is RTL supported?
ReplyDeleteyes, Our themes ready supported RTL
ReplyDeleteHappy new year to you, too
It’s possible to have an updated version of this template, to use it with the 7.36 Drupal?
ReplyDeletepleaes contact with me via support@cmssuperheroes.com where i will send to you latest file.
ReplyDeletethank you
Your demo site is not working properly. The main page (http://www.red-ferndevelopment.co.uk/__DRUPAL-DEV__/Galeria/) works, but if you click on anything you get a 404. Please fix.
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeletePlease go to: www.cmssuperheroes.com and make free user here: http://prntscr.com/6lgnx4
and then go to forum http://cmssuperheroes.com/forums.html
and select the theme name you want support.
please fill purchase code before you post and topic here http://cmssuperheroes.com/how-to-post-a-topic-on-support-forums.html
Have an awesome day!
Thank you, CMS Support Team
I already purchased but I cannot figure out how to post to your forum. All I want to do is show someone the demo linked to from themeforrest. You link is broken.
ReplyDeleteThe link is themeforrest for your Galeria theme is http://www.red-ferndevelopment.co.uk/__DRUPAL-DEV__/Galeria/ . Try going to that site and then clicking on any menu link.
ReplyDeleteHello, thanks for your report
ReplyDeletewe are moving server and update this
Hello, can you send me an updated version of md-slider? The current version doesn’t work properly, I can’t change the font size or the font color and it’s unusable.
ReplyDeleteThanks in advance.
http://goo.gl/qghWNt here you go
ReplyDeleteLink broken:
ReplyDeletehttp://goo.gl/qghWNt – this goo.gl shortlink has been disabled. It was found to be violating our Terms of Service. Click here and here for more information about our terms and policies respectively.
contact with me via support@cmssuperheroes.com, i will send to u after then
ReplyDeleteI e-mail you for support, and received a response to post my question to the support forum for Galeria on your site. Problem: your site has no topics for Galeria, and no link to verify Purchase Code, so I cannot follow your instructions to post there.
ReplyDeleteAnyhow, I have a serious issue with Galeria. The menu degrades to text only – typically after it reloads.
The jQuery version is set to 1.7. The host is stable and secure. I ran the site through the W3C validator, and it came back with over 900 errors, mostly in the vendor folder of the theme – which is really a concern.
Please help.
Hello, these
ReplyDeletehttp://cmssuperheroes.com/forum/drupal-themes/galeria-responsive-creative.html
here you are
and how you post forum here: http://cmssuperheroes.com/how-to-post-a-topic-on-support-forums.html
Hope it help
Thanks
Updated to the latest version of Font Awesome. Now the headlines of accordion are broken (http://www.kunst-in-bildern.de/faq) and the mouse-over icon of the gallery thumbnails is missing (http://www.kunst-in-bildern.de/bildergalerie). What can I do?
ReplyDeleteHello these
ReplyDelete? Could you please update your questions on our forum: http://cmssuperheroes.com/forum/drupal-themes/galeria-responsive-creative.html
? how you post forum here: http://cmssuperheroes.com/how-to-post-a-topic-on-support-forums.html
? Our supporter can check and assistance direct to you. Most questions can be answered in our knowledgebase, documentation and video tutorials or by performing a forum search. Please always make sure to search those areas first for your topic. Forum response time can take up to 24 hours on weekday (a bit longer over weekend). DO NOT bump your thread or it will take 2x as long to get a reply, please be patient for us!
CMS Support Team !