Flatrok HTML Template

Themeforest Flatrok HTML Template

Download Flatrok HTML Template

Download Flatrok HTML Template

Flatrok is a clean and flat single page personal website. Built with Twitter Bootstrap makes this site fully responsive and easy to customize. Includes 10 color themes built with LESS with easy to customize variables to change any aspect of the site. Searchable documentation lets your find the right information when you need it.












Theme Features:

  • Built with Bootstrap 3
  • Fully Responsive
  • Flat & Clean UI
  • Icons by Font Awesome
  • Working contact form with php
  • Includes 10 default color themes
  • LESS Stylesheets for easy CSS config
  • Detailed, Searchable documentation

Credits

Looking for the Online Documentation?


Flag Counter

Download Flatrok HTML Template

Comments

  1. Good job!Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First customer of this fresh new theme It looks nice, thanks for your work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your support.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I am interested in this template, but first I would like to know if it supports the arabic Language ( Chars go from right to left )

    ReplyDelete
  5. nevermind it should work purchased

    ReplyDelete
  6. I seem to get this error ’ [object Object] On the contact form, could you please tell me how to fix this

    ReplyDelete
  7. please contact me via my profile contact form.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I built my current website using GoDaddy’s website builder, how would I use your site design with that? Sorry, newbie when it comes to web stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pav Wines Responsive Theme

Tango - Responsive HTML5 Template

Teddy-Responsive Blog Magazine Portfolio WP Theme