Drive - Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme

Themeforest Drive - Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme WordPress Theme

Download Drive - Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme WordPress Theme

Download Drive - Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme WordPress Theme

If you like our theme please don’t forget to rate it! \\\\\\\\\\



Drive is a Modern, Reponsive, Retina Ready Multipurpose Wordpress Theme. It is fully Responsive which means it can scale from 320px to 1200px. Drive comes with unlimited colors and 20+ predefined color variations. And it contains 23 unique pages and having lots of features as follows.




\\


  • Fully Reponsive Design

  • 23 Different Pages

  • Theme coded using HTML5/CSS3 and Bootstrap

  • Slider Revolution included ($16)

  • Shortcodes Generator

  • 50+ Shortcodes

  • Theme Option with lots of options

  • 600+ Google web fonts support

  • Easy Cutomization

  • Font Awesome Included

  • Unlimited Colors

  • 20+ Predefined Colors

  • 3 CSS3 Hover Effects

  • 2 Home Page Layouts

  • Filterable Portfolio

  • 2 Portfolio Layouts (Grid and Masonry)

  • Gallery

  • 3 CSS3 Hover Effects

  • Filterable Portfolio

  • Responsive Sliders

  • Ajax Contact Form

  • Pricing Tables

  • Great Support




Documentation and support


Codes are well commented and also we included the documentation to guide you through the code.

We hope that we have covered everything in documentation. If you have more regards this, please contact us from our profile page. You can contact us via themes contact page to share thought and any necessary improvement you looking for. We glad to help the members who purchase our themes to setup their sites. All emails will be replied within 12 hours.




Notes


We used two free Webfont from Font Spring. All these web fonts are free, but not allowed distributed commercially. Please download it from below link and choose below mentioned fonts only and see the documentation for instruction.


Nexa Bold (Used in headings):
http://www.fontspring.com/fonts/fontfabric/nexa


Museo Sans 500 & Museo Sans 500 Italic (Used in body texts):
http://www.fontspring.com/fonts/exljbris/museo-sans

Images Used


Images used on our demo sites are not included in the template package. If you want use this image ask permission from author or buy it from photodune.


Other Images are available in Photodune

Flag Counter

Update




Version 1.2 – Dec 23th, 2013



- Contact Form translation bug fixed.
- CSS3 Animation bug fixed.
- Without translation pages added.

Version 1.2.1 – Dec 26th, 2013



- WPML Support added (theme option are translatable using WPML string translation)
- es_ES Mostly Translated thanks to Jesus Yepes
- Fixed error if logo removed from option panel
- Theme option panel fully translatable
- Added fix for below PHP v 5.3
- CSS3 Animation Added, Now all page elements can be animated
- Sticky Header enhanced.
- 3 More Home Pages added (More pages coming soon)
- New Iconbox added.
- Options added in theme option to hide both icons in portfolio and portfolio slider.

Version 1.1 – Dec 20th, 2013



- Localization support and .po & .mo files added

Download Drive - Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme WordPress Theme

Comments

  1. Since I upgraded to wordpress 3.9, I don’t see the short code generator anymore on the page edit toolbar.


    Is this something you’re working on fixing for 3.9 or is it something you no longer support?


    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We fixed it. Please update to latest version.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am having some issues with the menu. New pages are verrry slow to update to the menu and then the menu will not save. Are there any particular plugins that may cause an issue like this that you are aware of?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    I wanna buy it. Just wanna know is it possible to keep the logo and top menu up to the banner? I tested with crome browser with (-) margin and worked well. If I do that will the responsiveness harm? Please let me know little fast.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, it will work. It will not harm responsive. If you need any help contact us. We glad to help you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks. And well brought it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi need a small support. I wanna change icons into images under the main banner in home page. please give me the way urgent.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sure, I will help. Please contact via our profile page.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I already sent a ticker but no response. I need it urgent that’s why comment it here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please give me the ticker response little urgent.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This template has revolution slider server but when I change the images are not shown because they know

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi,


    I didn’t what you are saying, please contact via our profile page.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dear Author I am waiting here for last 5 days for any response! Can any one help me? I already send few tickers.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Please wait we will reply you in 24 hours

    ReplyDelete
  15. Please do me this favor. I am already running out of time.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What is going on with the site? Is has a problem of “Bandwidth Limit Exceeded”, I can´t view it anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi,


    Sorry to say, our hosting bandwidth limit exceeded. Our site will be in online on 1st July. Let me know if you need any help.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you! I´ll wait till 1st july!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello,


    is it possible to set the link of the button within the intro_box shortcode to target=”_blank”? I do not get it.


    Kind regards

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for purchasing our theme, please contact us via our profile page. Our dedicated support team will help you.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello,


    now I need an upgrade: Within the intro_box I need 3 Buttons instead of 1. Can you help me? They should be arranged horizontal.


    Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Nope you can’t 3 buttons in intro box shortcode

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi,


    Do you have PO files?


    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  24. nevermind, got it already

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi, is there a chance to have the staff display like the portfolio instead of the slider? we have a staff of more than 20 we would like to show everyone on the same page by scrolling down.


    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  26. Yes of course. Please contact us via our profile page. Our dedicated support team will help you.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thank you, will do.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Sorry for the inconvenience, This theme don’t have this feature We ll add it in future update.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pav Wines Responsive Theme

Tango - Responsive HTML5 Template

Teddy-Responsive Blog Magazine Portfolio WP Theme