Delta - Responsive One Page Parallax Template
Themeforest Delta - Responsive One Page Parallax Template HTML Template
Animated Layout
Home Slider
Home Video
Home Parallax
Responsive Design
Retina Ready
Unique Design
Google Fonts Support
Built With HTML5 and CSS3
Working Contact Form
Easy Setup
5 Color Skins
380+ Icons
Valid HTML5 Code
Unique Effects
Includes Entire Font Awesome
Crossbrowser Compatible
Excellent Customer Support – We care about your site as much as you and will help in anyway possible
and many more…
If you download it, and you liked it, please, don’t forget to rate this item!
Main Features
If you download it, and you liked it, please, don’t forget to rate this item!




This helps us a lot.
Credits and Sources
- Images – Behance
- The images used on the demo site are for demonstration purposes only and are not included in the download file. We have included placeholder images for each instance.
- Fonts:
- Google Fonts
FontAwesome (for icons)
Thank you !
Hi! congrats for your work. I enjoy editing the template, but as a rookie it would be great to have more information in the Help/index file. I got two questions for you guys.
ReplyDelete1. Google Map
I’d like to be able to click on the map, like every time we see a google map on the internet. We don’t feel good when a map isn’t clickable
2. Text rotator
In the jquery.simple-text-rotator.min.js, i try to change de 3D rotation effect to something less disturbing. No effect at all would be a good option, or a little fade too.
Thank you!
Best regards
Hi, thanks!
ReplyDelete1. Edit template.js and find: //Google map, change disableDefaultUI: true, to false.
2. Same, template.js and find //Home text rotator, change animation: “spin”, to dissolve (default), fade, flip, flipUp, flipCube or flipCubeUp. You can change and speed, 1000 is 1 sec.
Best regards!
Ivan
Thank you! ; )
ReplyDeleteGreat template. Clean, professional and not overly heavy.
ReplyDeleteThanks. Will likely purchase for my site update
Thanks! Much appreciated
ReplyDeleteI noticed that people have purchased your template and asked for assistance or info, and no reply?
ReplyDeleteCan you answer the question in regards to real time tweets?
cheers
Yes, i can. They usually send and mail, so i reply mail, there is no point to answer and here.
ReplyDeleteCheers
Oh ok, it looks better for you guys if there is a reply of some sort
ReplyDeleteSo, do the tweets work real time?
thanks
Yes.
ReplyDeleteIvan
Please suggest how to set the google map to our location??
ReplyDeleteThe template.js file shows nothing in regards to coordinates or google map source links.
Thanks
Edit template.js and find this code:
ReplyDelete//Google map
/*global $:false */
var map;
$(document).ready(function(){"use strict";
map = new GMaps({
disableDefaultUI: true,
scrollwheel: false,
el: '#map',
lat: 44.789511,
lng: 20.43633
change: lat: 44.789511 and lng: 20.43633 with yours.
Best regards!
Ivan
Thanks for that
ReplyDeleteAlso, with The Team section, I want to utilise just two of the thumbnails not four, yet when I remove two the two remaining are aligned left and not centered? Can you help me access the code that will center the thumbnails?
Thanks
Edit template.js and fine code:
ReplyDelete//Team Carousel
$(document).ready(function() {
var sync1 = $("#sync1");
var sync2 = $("#sync2");
sync1.owlCarousel({
singleItem : true,
slideSpeed : 1000,
navigation: false,
pagination:false,
afterAction : syncPosition,
responsiveRefreshRate : 200,
});
sync2.owlCarousel({
items : 4,
itemsDesktop : [1199,4],
itemsDesktopSmall : [979,4],
itemsTablet : [768,4],
itemsMobile : [479,2],
change items: 4 to items: 2 and in all this:
itemsDesktop : [1199,4],
itemsDesktopSmall : [979,4],
itemsTablet : [768,4],
4 change to 2.
Best regards!
Ivan
Fast support! Thanks so much mate
ReplyDeleteIs there a wordpress version?
ReplyDeleteWhy do not you answer email about real time tweets?
ReplyDeletewe have bought it but can not install it.. Pls. help.. It give failure at the end of the installation…
ReplyDeleteThis is not Wordpress theme, this is html template, you can’t instal it.
ReplyDeleteSo??? How should I use it.. You mean I should use with existed theme or something like that…
ReplyDeleteDownload some code editor, Notepad ++, Sublime Text or Dreamweaver.
ReplyDeleteEdit index.html file and change images, text… than upload to your server.
If you want to change style, edit layout.css and make your changes.
Hi and thank you for this great template !
ReplyDeletei have just one problem. it do not work on our Lumia smarphone company we have put the website online but we can’t surf on it with ours smartphone Lumia 925. NO scrolling possible and the nav menu is blocked too.
Stephane from France
Hi, what browser you use in Lumia?
ReplyDeleteHi, the default browser is IE on Nokia Lumia windows phone (15% of smartphone market in france)
ReplyDeletecan you help us with IE compatibility ? we are totally bloqued with our website
ReplyDeletewin 8, IE10, preview – everything cool, after upload to hosting, owl-carousel doesn’t work, only when i use IE10 on win8. On other browsers – no problem, please help
ReplyDeleteIt is life and does not look as I expected.
ReplyDeleteIt is one page website but the menu does not work on Firefox. So there is no way to navigate.
On the right site , on the edge there was a grey slider so that was the way to go down and read the content below.
On explorer looks like the css in not translating at all ( a mess)
However the site works on Mobile (I phone or android), Chrome or Safari.
Even php contact form works.
Also there is a strange icon in the left top corner.
I have no clue how to fix it the site on firefox or explorer.
I bought 4 of your templates already. I have a problem if Main Menu has its Sub-Menu, the arrow button overlaps the main-menu. Please see the link: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/210232953/SULTAN/2014/MDMmodern/slider/faq/Sub-Menu.jpg
ReplyDeleteCan you please send me the code or CSS.
Hi,
ReplyDeleteCan you send me e-mail, please?
Can you check why I have problems with navigation with this site:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.thearthouse.ca/
everything worked before upload to ftp.
it is life, I can not allow people go there because it does not work on firefox and IE.
Hello there !
ReplyDeleteCongratulations for your design skills, you’ve done a really good job, and I’m still hesitating between Ananke and Delta !
I love the way you integrate video with the first (and the sifonn font, my fetish !) and the slants + text animations + team for the second.
Just a quick question : I didn’t fully get if you were about to release a wordpress version for Delta theme ? If yes, when ? Do you still keep the html version updated ?
Thanks for your answers !
Cheers
Hi,
ReplyDeleteThanks!
WP version for Delta will be in one month. And yes, to last question.
That’s ok, I’m really happy with the html version
ReplyDeleteI’ll come back later with a few questions !
I just purchased this theme, can anyone explain to me how to set up the form section, or how to send the submitted data from the form to my email?
ReplyDeleteSorry, I’ve never used forms before.
Thanks in advance
Hi,
ReplyDeleteEdit mail-it.php file and on line 6 change to your mail.
Hi, thanks for the quick reply, I changed line 6 but still no joy, is there anything else I should check for?
ReplyDeletethanks again
how would I insert an image slider above the OUR SERVICES section centered as 2000×758 ?
ReplyDeletealso, still getting an error on the form section, please help
Hi!!
ReplyDeleteJust two questions:
- How I could delete percentage loading bar keeping the logo preload??
- How I could add an accordion with jquery and css?? I’ve tried several times and no way.
Thanks a lot
Slider is set to 3 images only, how can I make 5 sliders?
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteEdit template.js and find //Home Background Slider, You will see images, add as much as you want.
Hello! Is there a way to not have the images cropped when using the owl carousel on mobile version ? Instead of resizing the images it display them at the same size and show only a small portion of the image. Thanks in advance for your help.
ReplyDelete