CEMARA Responsive Coming Soon Page HTML Template

Themeforest CEMARA Responsive Coming Soon Page HTML Template

Download CEMARA Responsive Coming Soon Page HTML Template

Download CEMARA Responsive Coming Soon Page HTML Template

CEMARA Responsive Coming Soon Page


Clean & fresh eyes style with responsive layout.



CEMARA Responsive Coming Soon Page



Main features:



  • Responsive Layout

  • JQuery Countdown

  • Full Screen Image Background

  • Full Screen YouTube Video Background

  • Animated Content Changer with Smooth Transition Effect

  • Working PHP Subscription Form

  • Working PHP Contact Form

  • Google Web Fonts

  • About Page

  • Contact Page

  • Working Contact Form

  • Working Subscribe Form



Credits:


Simple Social Icons by Pixeden.com
Images on Full Screen Slider by Pixabay.com
Open Sans Font by Steve Matteson
Bebas Neue Font by Dharma Type

Download CEMARA Responsive Coming Soon Page HTML Template

Comments

  1. Nice Wrok , GLWS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pre-Sale cuestion, is it possible to have sound on videos?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cant make the video background work, when i change it to custom-youtube.js it breaks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Belly,
    Regarding to sound, would you mind to change line 24 on custom-youtube.js to $('body').tubular({videoId: options.videoID, mute: false});. Best Regards

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Thanxs! but what about the breaking?, cant use the custom-youtube.js, every time i load it, it braks the page.


    Thanxs in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Belly, did you move the files online? If it’s not online, perhaps replace “js/plugins.js” by this file http://duststone.com/templates/cemara/data/plugins.js will fix it. Best Regards,

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey!, yes it is online already, let me try with this new file, will let you know!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Update: Still breaking up, perhaps you might want to take a look at it yourself, have PM you about it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks, worked like a charm, up and running smoothly now , Love the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You’re welcome. Best Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The theme is great and I would like to purchase it.


    However, when I visit “Live Preview” of both demos, I find that “About Page” and “Contact Page” are not responsive well if I resize the window display like mobile phone.


    Could you have a look on this issue.


    Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi josephlau, could you please remove the frame via top left hand side corner? It breaks the bottom elements. Best regards.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have tried:


    When I resize “About”, it shows all wordings in the right side/column, but cuts and even hides the left side.


    When I resize “Contact”, the responsive seems not quite sensitive.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi josephlau, this template doesn’t use percentage width but use fix width, it’s responsive base on pepular devices i.e. iPad, iPhone, and smart phone. Regards

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looking forward to see more stuff from you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pav Wines Responsive Theme

Tango - Responsive HTML5 Template

Teddy-Responsive Blog Magazine Portfolio WP Theme