Blume Responsive WordPress Theme

Themeforest Blume Responsive WordPress Theme WordPress Theme

Download Blume Responsive WordPress Theme WordPress Theme

Download Blume Responsive WordPress Theme WordPress Theme

Blume Responsive WordPress Theme






Blume Responsive WordPress Theme – The best way to build an awesome Creative Agency site in our world. You can easily create a realy good site with a pretty design and good gallery system. The template is build on HTML5 and CSS3 technics. We are using jquery to make the site dinamic, different sliders, scrolls makes the template unique. The template is seo optimized. Blume Creative Agency template is responsive. you can open your future site in different devices, mobiles, planchets, laptops or PC. The template comes with a good documentation file and of course with a greate support team.




What others say about us




The Theme layout adapts to the Screen size of different device your visitors are using. You site will always look good and utilize 100% of screen estate on every device.




The Blume theme is built with SEO best practices, so everything is prepared for your bussines, to ship thousands of visitors to your site. It works perfectly well with SEO plugins.




You have problems with template? No Worries – we provide a premium class support for our clients. Our team is always ready to help you.




Change log


Version 1.3 – 22.04.2014

- WordPress 3.9 Ready
- Fixed the Shortcode tinymce icon issue


Version 1.2 – 16/04/2014

- WordPress 3.8.3 Ready
- Fixed the mobile responsive issue with homepage gallery section
- Fixed the issue with gallery list in admin panel (modal window)
- Fixed the issue with slider section fields (removed unnecessary fields)
- WooCommerce 2.1.7 integration issues fixed


v 1.1 / 21.01.2014

- WordPress 3.8 Support
- Added new section in admin panel - Theme Information
- Updated lang .po file, added new words to translate
- Fixed the logo on login page width for wordpress 3.8
- Added option to upload custom pre loader animated image
- Added logo.psd file into the download archive
- Added an option to disable the site pre loader function in theme options panel
- Added an upload button and text specification in the Gallery box Admin panel
- Fixed the responsive issue of images with captions.
- Fixed the testimonial shortcode link issue
- Added child theme support and include a child theme example in the download archive
- Fixed the issue with custom post type icons in WordPress 3.8
- Added option to support vertical images in the gallery slider
- Fixed the responsive issue with the gallery slider
- Replaced the mobile navigation for better compatibility with mobile devices
- Fixed the mobile responsive issue with the shop grid page
- Added option to support custom links in services icons on Home and Our Service pages
- Added option to show a simple image in header on Home
- Added an option to select a banner slider on Home page in Theme options panel


v 1.0 / 12 December 2013
- Initial Release

Download Blume Responsive WordPress Theme WordPress Theme

Comments

  1. The comments which the readers leave are twisted. I can you send the link ?
    http://purelysandy.com/let-your-spirit-fly/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, did you edited source files? does yourcomments have html tags?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No I didnt edit source files. No they haven’t

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello ? What shall I do now ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, first of all remove the comments from admin panel and paste theme one more time to see what’s happen. If the issue persist, reinstall the theme. Remove and upload the new archive. Al ldata will be saved automaticaly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this happen only to my answers, not to the comments from the follow ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I installed the theme new and the comments show still like this. This is a problem with the theme. I have paid 60 Dollars and I am not getting the customer support I need. Can you answer me please

    ReplyDelete
  8. What shall I do now, I have traffic on my site and the theme is not working properly

    ReplyDelete
  9. What means the answers? I pasted a comment and it works fine.

    ReplyDelete
  10. But when I the comments it show wrong

    ReplyDelete
  11. When a visitor posts are comment it shows right when I answer to a comment it shows not right


    Here you can see it


    http://purelysandy.com/best-of-brown-outfit-of-the-day/

    ReplyDelete
  12. The theme doesn’t have the option to answer a comment. You can just comment it too. (use the site area, not the admin area)

    ReplyDelete
  13. and why is the smiley so enormous ? How can I change that.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi,


    In theme options panel -> Custom CSS field add that code


    .message img {
    width: initial!important;
    height: initial!important;
    }

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would like to remove the background images (the white cloud and the globe image just above the footer). I cannot seem to be able to find how to do it via the wordpress admin panel. Can you please guide me of how to do it myself?


    Thank you in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are not able to do it via Admin panel. You need to edit source files. css/general.css file you need.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi there,


    The windows to select the background and theme colours doesn’t work. It will open but you aren’t able to select different colours.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi, make sure your browser support javacript. Check if javascript is inabled and make sure the theme is installed correctly, may be smth is block them.

    ReplyDelete
  19. javascript is enabled, how would I check if it is installed correctly?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sorry, the problem is from my Chrome App. Just reinstall My Chrome App on my android then everything works fine. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Dear Crikova,


    Can you please instruct me how I install the theme to look like the way it is advertised in the demo? and also how to remove the “Take a look” button on the front (main) slider?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pav Wines Responsive Theme

Tango - Responsive HTML5 Template

Teddy-Responsive Blog Magazine Portfolio WP Theme