Zapato - Responsive eCommerce Email Template Marketing
Themeforest Zapato - Responsive eCommerce Email Template Marketing
Zapato is a high quality, professional and responsive E-mail Template for creative eCommerce businesses. Zapato comes packed with 9 unique templates including 8 color schemes ready to instant use.
Changelog
==> version 1.4 - 14/04/2015
- Update / small fixes
==> version 1.3 - 12/01/2015
- Update / 2015 version
==> version 1.2 - 17/04/2014
- Fixed MC 2 issue
==> version 1.1 - 27/11/2013
- Fixed Mailchimp Issues
==> version 1.0 - 13/11/2013
- Initial Release 1.0
Clean Design Good luck with sales
ReplyDeleteWael@secureconcept.net
ReplyDeleteYour demo is down!
ReplyDeleteThanks! Solved.
ReplyDeleteI don’t see the editing portion. All I see in the download is several folders with the photos, etc. What do I open to get to the edits? Thanks.
ReplyDeleteHello, open the html file in MailChimp or Campaign monitor. If you know how to edit HTML, then open it in Adobe Dreamweaver or so.
ReplyDeleteThe item is tagged as Magento. Are these templates magento-ready ? Do they come with transactional e-mail templates or not ?
ReplyDeleteNo, This is the newsletter. Not transactional email.
ReplyDeleteHello,
ReplyDeleteI have a problem with the layout number 2 orange.
In section 3 column when I change the first column automatically changes the third column.
Example:
If I change the title of the product to be entered in the first column, I get the same title for the third column. In this way I can not put two different products! The middle column instead does not change and is working correctly.
The problem affects only the text box. The inclusion of the image does not have this problem.
I hope you can help me as soon as possible.
Thanks in advance
Sorry, I forgot to make it in writing that I use mailchimp editor. Thanks again.
ReplyDelete