WDA - Creative Responsive Landing Page Marketing Theme

Themeforest WDA - Creative Responsive Landing Page Marketing Theme

Download WDA - Creative Responsive Landing Page Marketing Theme

Download WDA - Creative Responsive Landing Page Marketing Theme

WDA template is creative, full responsive, high quality landing page. You can use it as your own personal or company portfolio.




Template is well documented and easy to use.




With this theme, you are getting complete source code: HTML5/CSS3 files and completely functional contact form, PSD files, SCSS (SASS) files.




Premium stock images are not included in PSD and HTML5 files.

Download WDA - Creative Responsive Landing Page Marketing Theme

Comments

  1. thx for question. You can change that placeholder at style.css at line 656 .content .subheader . SImple change background from placeholder to the image you want. Please let me know if you need some additional help. You can also write us at support@themestreet.net . Kind regards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just found it btw

    ReplyDelete
  3. :)) I gave my best to answer ASAP :)) Great! Let us know if we can help for some other thing Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I posted then thought ahh css. Thanks for the quick repsonse btw great theme

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you. We hope so that Wordpress version will be available soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello


    I want to add my own sections and edit some sections. Is there a way to use columns structure tags (I mean css class or a way of diving full width to 2/3/4/5 etc.) ?


    “About us” page looks like designed as “Services” page, please take this into considerations when you update theme. And if I can add some text to “Team” section, it is perfect for “About us” page for me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi. Thx for your reply. We didn’t use Bootstrap, Foundation or similiar frameworks which uses css class such as span4, etc. We created our custom grid system, and it’s working responsive. Please, can you write us at support@themestreet.net and we’ll do our best to simplify your requests and to help you Also, please provide exact URL with explanation Thanks once again. Best regards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I urgently need to solve the following problem:


    Warning : include (index.html / #) [ function.include ]: no pudo abrir la secuencia: Ningún tal archivo o directorio en / home / aome / public_html / site / form_data.php on line 38


    Warning : include () [ función. incluir ]: No se pudo abrir ‘index.html / #’ para su inclusión en (include_path = ’:/ usr lib / php / :/ usr / local / lib / php local.’) / home / aome / public_html / site / form_data.php en la línea 38

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi. Please, can you tell me do you trying to install this HTML5 template into Wordpress or some other CMS ? This is pure HTML5/CSS3 code and that error can’t be shown. Can you send me details and URL also on support@themestreet.net ? Wordpress WDA theme is in process of development and it will be available soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. http://www.aome.cl/sitio/

    this is the site tries to send a mail through contact

    ReplyDelete
  11. Solucionado!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great! It was server configuration problem or some other issue?

    ReplyDelete
  13. the last question is how can I upload the map marker?

    ReplyDelete
  14. at init.js file, on line 380 change icon: ‘images/marker.png’ and that’s all or delete that line for default marker.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I did not understand, what I want is that the icon is above and to address hidden icon.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I answered you above… thx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi there


    Great theme! Just wondering, does the contact form work?


    Thanks


    Ben

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Ben. Yup, contact form is full functional

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice Theme….

    ReplyDelete
  20. Contact Us form


    Paste the code Turing CAPTCHA – it is good supplement to update.
    Just an opinion.


    Thank you – good job!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hey, thanks for suggestion. We’ll give our best to add it in next update

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi !


    I have a Nexus 5 with android kitkat and when I go to the demo of this template whit it (with chrome android), when I’m scrolling, the page is reloading every time… I don’t have this problem with iPhone 5 with Safari, only with chrome on android phone. What can I do to fix this problem ?


    Laurent.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Please, can you write us at support@themestreet.net to give you custom fix it’s not problem with template… tjx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pav Wines Responsive Theme

Tango - Responsive HTML5 Template

Teddy-Responsive Blog Magazine Portfolio WP Theme