Shopen - Creative Corporate HTML5 Website Template

Themeforest Shopen - Creative Corporate HTML5 Website Template HTML Template

Download Shopen - Creative Corporate HTML5 Website Template HTML Template

Download Shopen - Creative Corporate HTML5 Website Template HTML Template

\\\\ \\\\
\\
\\




The Shopen HTML5 website template is a minimal yet powerful solution for displaying artwork. The Shopen HTML5 template features a fully responsive framework that looks fantastic on any mobile device. It contains multiple portfolio layouts and single blog layout options and 10+ custom page templates. The Shopen template features the coded with HTML5 & CSS3, Foundation Framework and 3 custom color schemes included It’s compatible with all modern browsers and search engine friendly. So showcase your artworks and blogging posts with this awesome template!



Start using a professional solution to showcase your work. Get the responsive business / corporate to professionally promote and sell your talent today.



KEY FEATURES



  • HTML5 & CSS3

  • Custom Flexslider Plugin (An Awesome Slideshow Plugin)

  • 100% Responsive Layout Design

  • 3 Different Color Schemes

  • 25 Custom and Valid HTML5 Templates

  • Portfolio Templates

  • Shop Templates

  • Social Media Friendly

  • Search Engine Optimization

  • 500+ Google Fonts Usable

  • 700+ Awesome Font Icons Included

  • Awesome Shortcode Scripts

  • Detailed Documentation

  • 24/7 Ask Questions via Email, Twitter

  • and much more…



Changelog




*** Changelog - Shopen HTML Template ***

2013.11.05 - version 1.0
* First release!


Sources & Credits


Scripts




Photos




Support



You can support via contact form on our profile page!



Thanks



Thanks for interesting & purchasing our work! I hope so you like it. Please don’t forget to check our other works.

Download Shopen - Creative Corporate HTML5 Website Template HTML Template

Comments

  1. thanks you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice bro! you are awesome! GLWS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you my friend

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it but using chrome on Mac, the menu acts very odd, I have to go to the very right hand side of the options to change pages, clicking portfolio etc does nothing unless I go to the very right hand side of the menu, get that sorted and I think I could be your first purchaser :)e

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello my friend,


    Thanks for interesting my work. So, I’ve tested this theme on macbook, iMac from Chrome but dosen’t see any problems. Please check this video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Btoybh_tAFY

    ReplyDelete
  6. very nice template, awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice Work! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pav Wines Responsive Theme

Tango - Responsive HTML5 Template

Teddy-Responsive Blog Magazine Portfolio WP Theme