Real Homes HTML Template

Themeforest Real Homes HTML Template HTML Template

Download Real Homes HTML Template HTML Template

Download Real Homes HTML Template HTML Template

Real Homes is a Premium HTML Template for Real Estate related websites. It has nice, clean and purpose oriented design…



Responsive Layout  —   Real Homes Template has responsive layout and full width slider. So, it looks awesome on big screens as well as on smart phones and tablets.


Search Engine Optimized   —   Real Homes theme is fully hand coded and its HTML is written keeping in mind your sites good ranking on search engines. The theme has good use of h1,h2,h3 tags. The primary contents are above the secondary contents in markup.



Real Homes WordPress Theme




Key Features



  • Nice & Clean Design

  • Fully Responsive Layout


  • Home Page Features

    1. Full Width Slider

    2. Advance Search Form

    3. Slogan Area

    4. Featured Properties Carousel

    5. Partners Carousel




  • Property Details Page Features

    1. Property Images Gallery/Slider

    2. Property Content Area

    3. Property Features Section

    4. Property Tour Video Section

    5. Property Location on Map

    6. Property Social Share Options

    7. Property Agent Information and Ajax Based Contact Form




  • Listing Templates – with simple listing and grid listing layouts


  • Gallery Templates – with 2 Columns, 3 Columns and 4 Columns layouts


  • Agents Template – to display list of all agents


  • Agent Detail Page – to display detailed information about agent.


  • Contact Template – with Ajax based contact form, google map and other contact information.


  • Full width page Template


  • Various Sidebar Widget Sections


  • Extensive Documentation Included



Theme Support


Thanks for purchasing Real Homes Template. We truly appreciate it! Support for all our themes is provided through our support site.


Visit our Support Site | How to get “Item Purchase Code”


Change Log



= Version 1.1 - 05 May 2016 =
* Added map based home page variation
* Improved icons
* Improved styles
* Improved and more secure php scripts for contact forms
* Improved advanced search template
* Updated JS scripts

= Version 1.0 - 06 November 2013 =
* Initial Release


Credits


Bootstrap
FlexSlider
Elastislide
prettyPhoto
jQuery Form Plugin
jqueryvalidation
Selectbox
jCarousel
Photodune
Shutterstock

Download Real Homes HTML Template HTML Template

Comments

  1. Hello Friends, I’m interested to buy your template in HTML5, but I wonder if you can help me with the Website search. I would appreciate your prompt response. Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,


    HTML template does not included any dynamic search functionality.


    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this same with WP version?
    What is different?


    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is the search form working?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is static HTML.


    For dynamic version with working search form please check out WordPress version http://themeforest.net/item/real-homes-wordpress-real-estate-theme/5373914

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I love your template, however I need to replace the slider but I’m unable to remove the next and previous slider arrows of the included slider. How can I remove them?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,


    Please create a ticket on our support site and our team will guide you.


    Regards


    Visit our Support Site | How to get Item Purchase Code

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks like this theme is not working correctly on any version of the iPad in landscape orientation. Your wordpress version does not experience the same problem. Any plans to update this version to fix these problems?


    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi,


    Thanks for pointing this out. I will work over it.


    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just in case it helps anyone else – I was able to fix this issue by adding this tag to my header <meta name=”viewport” content=”width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0, minimum-scale=1.0” />

    ReplyDelete
  11. Is there an easy way to change the thumbs from the side to below like I can do in the wordpress version?

    ReplyDelete
  12. On the property page slider

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi,


    This is not provided in HTML template.


    But, I am planning to update HTML template as per WordPress template in coming month.


    Thanks & Regards

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you. I’m using both and I prefer the thumbs below.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The WP version has a variation of thumbs below http://goo.gl/dwpuZw


    Thanks & Regards

    ReplyDelete
  16. the theme has a sticky menú option?

    ReplyDelete
  17. No, it does not but this can be added easily using following css https://gist.github.com/saqibsarwar/48486b016538b4377b0b


    Thanks & Regards

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi, InspiryThemes!
    Great Work! I am a designer not a developer. I have a small doubt, i had purchased this product and i found a blog page on this html version. How to Connect with the database or any admin panel is available? or How to use the blog ??

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fahid_InspiryThemesJuly 23, 2017 at 5:14 AM

    Hi,


    This is only an HTML template. You can’t render dynamic contents and can add your posts only by editing blog html file.


    However, if you want to use this template with back-end control, then there is a WordPress version of this template you can use for this purpose: http://themeforest.net/item/real-homes-wordpress-real-estate-theme/5373914


    Regards,


    Fahid

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hello,
    Whats the difference between HTML and the WordPress template?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fahid_InspiryThemesJuly 23, 2017 at 5:14 AM

    Hi,


    I have Googled it and found a detailed article to understand it properly.


    Please refer to this link: http://goo.gl/DNrlTP


    Regards,


    Fahid

    ReplyDelete
  22. hello, some manual to program a login module as using wordpress template?

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fahid_InspiryThemesJuly 23, 2017 at 5:14 AM

    Hi,


    Please refer to the following link, for the WordPress template of it.


    http://themeforest.net/item/real-homes-wordpress-real-estate-theme/5373914

    Regards,


    Fahid

    ReplyDelete
  24. A few days ago I purchased the template in HTML and not have the login module.


    I know that does not come in the HTML version but I need to do


    I need to make a login module the same as that used Worpress template.
    how could it?

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fahid_InspiryThemesJuly 23, 2017 at 5:15 AM

    Hi,


    PURCHASED tag is not being displayed with your name.

    So, if your client purchased this theme, then ask him for purchase code and use that to communicate with us on our support site.


    Regards,


    Fahid

    ReplyDelete
  26. hello, the email address is estebanventura@hotmail.com and Purchase code: c0c9a513-9644-4abc-99a9-47d0594d0578

    ReplyDelete
  27. Fahid_InspiryThemesJuly 23, 2017 at 5:15 AM

    Hi,


    That login module is only available in the WordPress template.


    However, for any further assistance you can reach our support staff through our support site. (Support related links are given below)


    Regards,


    Fahid


    Visit our Support Site | How to get “Item Purchase Code”

    ReplyDelete
  28. This template does not exist in the list of Support Site.
    can add a login page like the WordPress template.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Fahid_InspiryThemesJuly 23, 2017 at 5:15 AM

    Hi,


    Unfortunately, there is no default way to add that Login / Register module and page.


    Support is limited to questions regarding the template’s features or problems. We are not able to provide support for code customization.


    For any further assistance you can reach our support staff through our support site. (Support related links are given below)


    Regards,


    Fahid


    Visit our Support Site | How to get “Item Purchase Code”

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hello! First, nice template you did! My question… i have changed the contact section and put in my adress


    <input type=”hidden” name=”target” value=”example@hotmail.de”>


    but it doesn’t works! When i test it there is coming the message ‘Server Error: WordPress mail method failed!’ I bought the HTML version.


    Any idea?

    ReplyDelete
  31. Fahid_InspiryThemesJuly 23, 2017 at 5:15 AM

    Hi,


    First, make sure you have added your email address properly, there in the target field.


    If the issue persists, then ask to your hosting providers if PHP ‘mail’ function is enabled as this template uses that function to send emails to the given recipient.


    For more details please refer to the following link.


    : http://php.net/manual/en/function.mail.php


    Regards,


    Fahid


    Visit our Support Site | How to get “Item Purchase Code”

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hello I’ve accidentally purchased by he wrong theme in need the wordpress edition how can i rectify this mistake please

    ReplyDelete
  33. Fahid_InspiryThemesJuly 23, 2017 at 5:15 AM

    Hi,


    Please reach the Envato’s support and create a ticket in this regard.


    Support site can be found here: https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us


    Regards,


    Fahid

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hello,
    is it possible for registered visitor to offer a rental?
    Is there a feature or a plugin for rent directly from the site?
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Fahid_InspiryThemesJuly 23, 2017 at 5:15 AM

    Hi,


    This is an HTML template only. However, have replied to your query on the WordPress version comments section already.


    Regards,


    Fahd

    ReplyDelete
  36. I am really interested in this theme, I see some pages missing comparing this html version to the Wordpress version, some pages include the login, the property submission, grid tables, etc.


    Is there any way I can get these pages and any other you can provide?


    Thanks and great work guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Fahid_InspiryThemesJuly 23, 2017 at 5:15 AM

    Hi,


    Thanks for taking interest in this template.


    Unfortunately, those pages are not included in the HTML template.


    Regards,


    Fahid

    ReplyDelete
  38. Does the CSS files have the styles for input, select and other fields so I can try to create a form just like yours and look about the same??

    ReplyDelete
  39. Fahid_InspiryThemesJuly 23, 2017 at 5:15 AM

    Hi,


    Yes, you can do that by using the same classes for your new fields.


    Regards,


    Fahid

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pav Wines Responsive Theme

Tango - Responsive HTML5 Template

Teddy-Responsive Blog Magazine Portfolio WP Theme