Potassium :: Joomla One Page Template CMS Themes Theme

Themeforest Potassium :: Joomla One Page Template CMS Themes Theme

Download Potassium :: Joomla One Page Template CMS Themes Theme

Download Potassium :: Joomla One Page Template CMS Themes Theme




Potassium is a great Joomla Premium Template for creative agency, freelancer or any other business looking for an attractive and professional Joomla template.




See demo: One Page / Multiple Pages



Joomla 3 support with Quickstart package for an easy installation!



HTML version available here




Features



  • Creative Design

  • Responsive design

  • All in One Page and Multiple Pages support

  • Creative Portfolio

  • Custom Contact Form with ajax technology

  • Support for +500 Google Fonts

  • 3 Exclusive Extensions


  • Las Works with module with multiple layouts to fit your needs. Easy to configure it!


  • SoundCloud in your articles. Display SoundCloud audio files in your articles with our exclusive shortcode system. We are the only development team that provide this feature in a Joomla template.


  • Vimeo in your articles. Display Vimeo video in your articles with our exclusive shortcode system.


  • Youtube in your articles. Display Youtube video in your articles with our exclusive shortcode system.


  • Google Maps in your articles. Display Google Maps in your articles with our exclusive shortcode system. We are the only development team that provide this feature in a Joomla template.


  • Unlimited Module positions to display your content in a custom and professional way.

  • Mobile menu

  • Detailed documentation and dedicated support team

  • ...and more features on!



Unique Layout & Cleand Design




Documentation for an Easy configuration!


Download Potassium :: Joomla One Page Template CMS Themes Theme

Comments

  1. HI, i have a problem, on the demo version when you click on any of the latest works the article opens up on the same page. but on the one i have installed the article opens up in a separate page. how do i get it to open up on the same page like the demo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi damaskmedia,
    you need to choose the Alternativa Layout for the Last Works module: gallery


    This details are in documentation/index.html from the zip you got from Themeforest


    Let us know if this was helpful


    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  3. which option do i choose from the drop down list in the Alternativa Layout ? at the moment its on Gallery

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have actually checked the original installation file. when i install it locally usig MAMP it works like the demo. When I use it on a live server than instead of opening in a popup it goes to the page.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Should be Gallery.


    Please share the url of your website in the emai, I just replied.


    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi you can make french lungage

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi espoir93,


    Yes, can work with french language


    Hopes this helps


    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi htmgarcia,
    Vey nice template, i found it clean and easy to work with.
    I have a question about how can i link the clients logos, because the template takes the article default image but not the content itself for this section (clients) so i haven’t been able to add link to their websites for each logo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi lcavestany,
    I’m glad you like our template


    Change the Alternative layout inside Advaced options for this module to: clients-with-readmore


    Hopes this helps


    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi,
    I have downloaded and installed this template. I want to use the multipage version but in the administration panel I see errors like this


    Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /web/htdocs/www.posatoriceramica.it/home/sito/libraries/cms/helper/content.php on line 72


    Moreover, it seams that the multipage links does not work. Can you suggest me which version is better to install and how I should install the complete version that works as the demo?


    Thanks a lot
    Antonio

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Antonio,


    May you confirm you installed all the Joomla files?
    And which Joomla version is in your installation, please


    Looking forward to help you


    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Now I have installed joomla 2.5 from zero and I have installed the template from the folder piece-by-piece but the result is the following
    http://www.posatoriceramica.it/test/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I see.


    The error you posted is related to the Joomla core, not the template.
    Checking your link, the site doesn’t display that error.


    Kind regards,
    Valentín

    ReplyDelete
  14. sorry …now it works but at the following link http://www.posatoriceramica.it/prova/.


    The problem that I have now is on the last menu item “Multiple Pages”. If I click it I have the following error:


    Not Found


    The requested URL /prova/multiple-pages was not found on this server.


    Can you help me?
    Thanks


    Antonio

    ReplyDelete
  15. Do your site support SEF urls?


    Please check and test without SEF enabled.


    Regards

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pav Wines Responsive Theme

Tango - Responsive HTML5 Template

Teddy-Responsive Blog Magazine Portfolio WP Theme