Paulinka - Elegant & Responsive Zen Cart Theme

Themeforest Paulinka - Elegant & Responsive Zen Cart Theme eCommerce Theme

Download Paulinka - Elegant & Responsive Zen Cart Theme eCommerce Theme

Download Paulinka - Elegant & Responsive Zen Cart Theme eCommerce Theme

\\

About

Paulinka Shop is a fresh Zen Cart theme with powerful options. We are first who give you featured/shortcodes to create powerfull site with shop, not only shop. All is easy to config, you don’t need changing anything in template files.


  • Full Responsive Design
  • Full touchable (Slider, Product Carousel)
  • Many Shortcodes

  • Social network integrations
  • Very light theme (only 800kb)
  • No Errors
  • Cloud Zoom
  • jQuery
  • Minimum of JavaScript
  • Tested on IPhone 4s, iPad mini, iPad
  • Full Documentation
  • Easy to customize
  • Own Links on Top
  • and many, many more ! Check Demo !

Download Paulinka - Elegant & Responsive Zen Cart Theme eCommerce Theme

Comments

  1. Clean design friend! Congrats! GLWS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!!!!! kwel Design .. but before i purchase i want to make sure its not a problem.. when i write a review, why is it not displaying ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! Thanks! This is not problem, in standard configuration of zen cart, admin must approve all reviews, I’m approved one of your review(Product: Apple Cinema)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well thankyou …

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you still interesting buy us theme, after purchase please go to this link: http://themes.hekko.pl/install/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi x4er0, nice clean theme, we just purchased one but if things don’t turn out well with it (having some issues) we might have a look at your theme as the replacement..


    Just a few questions please:
    1) Can the main image (Slider) on the home page be made smaller (eg, not as tall)


    2) I assume you can have more than 2x of these large images (Slider?) on the home page for advertising with links to either a product or a product category?


    3) Does your theme allow for any colour changes?


    4) Does it support multi level categories (currently the demo site only shows one level of products/categories)


    5) Products with longer title’s (eg, that will need to wrap over 2 lines) how are they displayed on your theme and is there enough room for this? (P.s. I like the fact you can see 3x lines of the long description!)


    6) I noticed if you have more than 15 products the next page button is only displayed at the top of the page so once you have looked at the products and gotten to end you need to scroll back to the top to get to the next page, is it possible to add a next page link at the bottom as well to make navigation a little easier?


    7) Products with multiple images, when you load the main product image you can go to the next image (eg, 0, 1, 2, 3..etc) but if you select one of the extra images back and forward buttons then appear.. not a big deal but though I would mention.


    Thanks very much, theme is looking great! Good luck with sales!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1) Yes it’s possible
    2)Yes of cource
    3)You can change colors but in css file(I can change all what you need)
    4)Only one but its possible to create multilevel
    5)Standard is one line but I can change this(only what we must to do change height of product box, change position to absolute in product name and set width)
    6) Yes, its possible
    7) I don’t understand what you mean.


    If you buy, we can config all what you need

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1) Can the main image (Slider) on the home page be made smaller (eg, not as tall)


    2) I assume you can have more than 2x of these large images (Slider?) on the home page for advertising with links to either a product or a product category?


    3) Does your theme allow for any colour changes?


    4) Does it support multi level categories (currently the demo site only shows one level of products/categories)


    5) Products with longer title’s (eg, that will need to wrap over 2 lines) how are they displayed on your theme and is there enough room for this? (P.s. I like the fact you can see 3x lines of the long description!)


    6) I noticed if you have more than 15 products the next page button is only displayed at the top of the page so once you have looked at the products and gotten to end you need to scroll back to the top to get to the next page, is it possible to add a next page link at the bottom as well to make navigation a little easier?


    7) Products with multiple images, when you load the main product image you can go to the next image (eg, 0, 1, 2, 3..etc) but if you select one of the extra images back and forward buttons then appear.. not a big deal but though I would mention.


    Does this feature added? I had buy one of this already?or say how could we update this?


    Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Theme, Just a couple of issues I’m having at : http://www.lollyworld.net/index.php


    The top main menu is not showing, and I can’t find where / how to turn it on


    The search is not in the correct place, however this may be related to the menu issue?


    please advise. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello! Sorry for late answer, I was on holiday, please contact with me via mail ghubka@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. 10 days passed, I still not make it works well,Sad

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pav Wines Responsive Theme

Tango - Responsive HTML5 Template

Teddy-Responsive Blog Magazine Portfolio WP Theme