Lynx 3 in 1 - Retina Responsive Wordpress Theme

Themeforest Lynx 3 in 1 - Retina Responsive Wordpress Theme WordPress Theme

Download Lynx 3 in 1 - Retina Responsive Wordpress Theme WordPress Theme

Download Lynx 3 in 1 - Retina Responsive Wordpress Theme WordPress Theme


envato-follownewsletters-followtwitter-followfacebook-follow



Lynx is a clean, super-duper customizable & flexible theme with fully responsive design.


Built with HTML5 & CSS3 & Bootstrap 3, a lot of thought and care went into this theme making it a pleasure to use. Lynx gives you an awesome tool to get your website noticed!


The clean design can be used for any type of website: Magazine, Blog, Shop, etc. We provide top-notch support, and free lifetime updates with newly requested features from our users.



Key Features









  WooCommerce Integration
  5+ Home page layouts
  3 in 1 Theme
  Retina-ready
  Review Posts
  Custom Backgrounds
  Top-Notch Support
  14 Widgetized Areas
  16 Custom Widgets
  8 Post Formats
            
  Unique Design
  Responsive Design
  AJAX Thumbnail Rebuild
  SEO Ready
  Localization Ready
  Minimalistic Design
  Font Awesome Icons
  Shortcodes
  Highly Customizable
  Built with Bootstrap 3


Theme Updates


Read the Changelog



Support


Support for all our themes is conducted through the ColorTheme support forums, if you’d like to start a new thread over there either myself or another member of the support team can take a look at your issue


Support Forums | Create an Account | Find your “Item Purchase Code”



Watch this theme options video overview:


Lynx theme comes with a tons of theme options. This video gives you an introduction of the theme options and features.




Theme Features



  • Powerful Admin Panel

  • Fully Customizable

  • Very Easy Installation


  • WooCommerce Compatible

    Lynx is 100% WooCommerce compatible, and also includes full design integration that looks amazing! Check out our online shop demo to see how beautiful and functional your shop can be with the Lynx theme, it’s incredibly smooth!




  • 3 in 1 Theme

    • Blog

    • Magazine

    • Shop



  • Shortcode Generator

  • Unlimited Colors

  • Font Awesome Icons Integration


  • 17 Custom Widgets

    We’re trying to make your job easier, so we have included 17 custom widgets that you can easily drag and drop to activate and customize. Place the widgets in any sidebar or widget area. And we’re always adding more upon user request!



  • 8 Header Layouts


  • 5 Blog Layouts

    • 3 Columns

    • 2 Columns

    • 1 Column + Sidebar

    • 2 Columns + Sidebar

    • Fullwidth



  • 2 Magazine Layouts

  • 2 Shop Layouts

  • 2 Foter Layouts

  • Custom Backgrounds (for posts & pages)

  • 9 Post Formats

  • 14 Widget Areas

  • Google Fonts

  • Fully Responsive Design

  • Retina Ready

  • Two Comments Type

  • Ajax Contact Form

  • Outstanding 5-star Support

    • We care about your site as much as you do, which is why we back up our themes with 100% free support. We have a support forum set up for users and we quickly answer your questions.



  • Translation Support

  • Demo Content (.xml file included)



Rating

If you like my work, please rate it. If you’re about to rate it with less than 5 stars, please let me know the reason first and I will do my best to improve the theme.
Thanks so much!



Lynx in The Wild
Check out how others are using the Lynx theme. Running Lynx and want to show off your site?
Drop me a line through my profile.



Theme Updates: View Changelog



Get New Theme Releases and Updates by Email!
Want more themes like this? Sign up to the Color Theme newsletter and we’ll keep you up-to-date with updates, release dates and early demo access – nice! Sign up for the newsletter over here



Recent Projects


Pravda – Retina Responsive WordPress Blog Theme



Phrase – Responsive WordPress Blog Theme



NewsTrick – Responsive WordPress Magazine / Blog



TrustMe – Responsive WordPress Magazine / Blog



CrossRoad – Responsive WordPress Magazine / Blog



Crumble – Responsive Wordpress Magazine / Blog



Atlantic News – Responsive Wordpress Magazine / Blog




Download Lynx 3 in 1 - Retina Responsive Wordpress Theme WordPress Theme

Comments

  1. Hi Zerge,


    Using WP 4 and the latest version of the theme, I’m unable to see the shortcodes button in the post editor: http://grab.by/BAV0


    Please advise.


    Thanks,
    Ash

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,


    Just update your CT Shortcodes plugin – https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4364676/ct-shortcodes.zip

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot, sir!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. Can I change the display responsive because the images are too large and take up all the space? Or I can choose what to show in the version responsive. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,


    1. What do you mena by “the images are too large and take up all the space”? Can you show me this on your site?


    2. For example, you can change it in the file /css/rwd-styles.css

    ReplyDelete
  6. The photos of the slider widget version responsive are great.
    I can choose to delete it and leave only the carousel? Thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete
  7. I’m not sure I understand your question, could you please clarify?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry for my English.
    In the version responsive Preview are very large
    Can I delete slider widget ?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do you mean remove the Slider only for mobile devices?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Show me this slider on your site.

    ReplyDelete
  11. http://www.motelospiegoapapa.it

    ReplyDelete
  12. And what the slider do you mean? I see two sliders on the Home page.

    ReplyDelete
  13. the first. Its name is: slider widget http://elite-themes.com/lynx/ct-slider-widget/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Add in the file /css/rwd-style.css to the section @media (max-width: 767px) { ... }


    .home .ct-slider-widget { display: none; }

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello Zerge,


    how do I get rid of h2 and h3 tags from widgets on post pages?
    SE attantively look at h1, h2, h3 etc tags in posts and if there are header tags with exactly same content on post pages my blog may get disqualified.


    While I see too many off topic header h2 and h3 tags:
    RELATED THUMBS
    CATEGORIES
    INSTAGRAM FEED
    RECENT TWEETS
    LEAVE A REPLY
    1 COMMENT


    Is it possible to replace them with divs?


    Thanks
    Vic

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi,


    Of course, you can replace it if needed. But I think it’s doesn’t make sense

    ReplyDelete
  18. is it explained how to do it? so I don’t keep searching through widgets content?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Support for all our themes is conducted through the ColorTheme Support Forums, if you’d like to start a new thread over there either myself or another member of the support team can take a look at your issue.
    Support Forums | Create an Account | Find your “Item Purchase Code”

    ReplyDelete
  20. I’m asking pre-sale questions. What I need is a strong SEO compatibility. After I buy it there should be under 10% mods so I don’t spend much time and money to start my new blog. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ahh, sorry Yes, we can point you how to change it.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hello,
    I like you theme very much, so many features and customizing.
    and I wouder could you answer my below questions:


    1. Can the font size be adjusted? for which part?
    2. Can the font color be adjusted? for which part?
    3. Can I change the font of “Quote” format?
    4. Can the theme set up “Tumblr” account?
    5. Do your theme supports trackbacks?
    6. Do you have “related post?”
    7. Do the theme supports slider?
    8. Can the image auto size?
    9. Can the top menu be static when you scroll down?
    10. Can blog have “multip-image” show at the excerpt?

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi,


    1. Yes (not only via Options panel, but also via style.css file or custom CSS).


    2. Yes (not only via Options panel, but also via style.css file or custom CSS).


    3. Yes.


    4. What do you mean by “set up “Tumblr” account”? Please clarify.


    5. Yes.


    6. Yes.


    7. Yes.


    8. Yes.


    9. Yes.


    10. Please clarify this question (show me an example, etc.)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hello, Thank you for your fast reply.
    4. I mean social link, you got facebook, twitter, google, flikr, but no Tumblr.
    9. I mean like “http://pixelgrade.com/demos/themes/?product=heap” the HEAP keep on top and when your mouse on it, the menu shows up? is it able to do it?
    10. I mean like this one, at the BLOG page. the first post is multi-email that you can click next and previouss. http://themewich.com/previews/?product=district

    ReplyDelete
  25. 4. Yes, it’s possible.


    10. Example – http://elite-themes.com/lynx/smiling-young-woman/

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi, I have bought your theme,
    Can you let me know how can i do the
    4.
    7.
    9.


    And I got this message at the site:
    Fatal error: Call to a member function have_posts() on a non-object in /home/gosimp5/public_html/wp-content/themes/wp-lynx/functions/ct-popular-posts-widget.php on line 183

    ReplyDelete
  27. And also I wanted to import the demo, all failed.
    I’ve tried to delete the them and install again. same problem.
    Please help, quick.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi,


    4. I need access to WP admin and FTP to make these changes.


    7. What the slider you want to use?


    9. Header Options -> Sticky Menu? -> Yes.


    Try deactivating all plugins. If that resolves the issue, reactivate each one individually until you find the cause.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi Zerge,


    I’ve sent you the information through email message, please check, thanks?


    And I’ve deactivating al plugins, still shows the same error.

    ReplyDelete
  30. This theme has been featured here: http://websmush.com/responsive-magazine-wordpress-themes/ Thanks for this awesome theme.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi Zerge


    I’m very interested in this theme for my wp4.1 based community hub blog site.
    I’m completely new to wp as I was going to use phpBB so I just wanted to ask if the installation of the theme is straightforward and well documented?


    Many thanks in advance
    Nigel

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hi Nigel,


    Yes, you can easily install and use this theme. And of course, we will help you on our Support Forum if needed.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hi Zerge – How would I add a large menu of links in the menu navigation where you click on the link and the drop down menu reveals a large menu of links? Here’s an example: http://www.purseblog.com/. Please click on the shop link to see it reveal a large list of links. I like the current navigation drop down you provide in the template and prefer to keep it. It’s really good. I like your clean navigation layout and the smaller font you use in the standard Lynx template. I would just like to add a menu layout of columns where there is a title with links below. Is there a way to add custom css or some other method so that this one category has a large menu of links while maintaining the other menu navigation you provide in the template?

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hi,


    It’s not possible with this menu. But I think it’s possible with another menus (you can use third-party plugins for this).

    ReplyDelete
  35. Thanks Zerge. Regarding third party plugins, what is it that I would search for? What kind of menu is this?

    ReplyDelete
  36. For example – http://codecanyon.net/item/ubermenu-wordpress-mega-menu-plugin/154703

    ReplyDelete
  37. Cool! Thank you Zerge.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Zerge – I am looking at the requirements of the uber menu before buying. Except for the wordpress version, can you tell me if the following requirements are compatible with the Lynx template?


    I am hoping to get as close to the automatic integration as possible.


    Their videos look very helpful. Thank you for pointing me in this plugin direction so I can utilize it with the Lynx template.


    Here are the requirements:


    Base requirements
    1.WordPress 3.9+ (Zerge – I am good with the correct version)
    2.Use of the WordPress 3 Menu System (found in Appearance > Menus)


    Requirements for Automatic Integration


    The following are additionally required of your theme if you wish to integrate UberMenu automatically, rather than adding a line of PHP to your theme template.
    1.Proper use of the wp_nav_menu function
    2.Use of the theme_location setting within the wp_nav_menu arguments
    3.A properly registered theme location
    4.No use of the menu setting within the wp_nav_menu arguments
    5.Modular coding – CSS and JS based on the container ID or class passed to wp_nav_menu, rather than a hard-coded wrapper class


    Any properly coded theme will meet requirements 1-4.


    If requirement 5 is not met, you may have residual styling or residual scripting from the theme (meaning the theme’s CSS and javascript will interfere with UberMenu’s functionality). If so, you can just replace it with UberMenu’s manual integration code.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Hope this is better.
    Here is also the link to the requirements page if that makes it easier for you.
    http://codecanyon.net/item/ubermenu-wordpress-mega-menu-plugin/full_screen_preview/154703

    Base requirements
    1.WordPress 3.9+
    2.Use of the WordPress 3 Menu System (found in Appearance > Menus)

    Requirements for Automatic Integration


    The following are additionally required of your theme if you wish to integrate UberMenu automatically, rather than adding a line of PHP to your theme template.
    1.Proper use of the wp_nav_menu function
    2.Use of the theme_location setting within the wp_nav_menu arguments
    3.A properly registered theme location
    4.No use of the menu setting within the wp_nav_menu arguments
    5.Modular coding – CSS and JS based on the container ID or class passed to wp_nav_menu, rather than a hard-coded wrapper class

    Any properly coded theme will meet requirements 1-4.


    If requirement 5 is not met, you may have residual styling or residual scripting from the theme (meaning the theme’s CSS and javascript will interfere with UberMenu’s functionality). If so, you can just replace it with UberMenu’s manual integration code.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Ah goodness – I deleted the first part of my message.


    Zerge can you take a look to see if the Lynx template fits the base requirements of the uber menu. Wanted to check that before I buy. I am unfamiliar with items 1-5 on the requirements for automatic integration. Hopefully I can get as close to the automatic integration as possible.


    Thank you for your help and pointing me to this plugin. Their videos look to be helpful. I appreciate your help.

    ReplyDelete
  41. My wordpress version fits the requirements.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Yes, you can use this plugin with Lynx theme.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Thank you Zerge!!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Hello Zerge,


    I like Lynx but before buying the theme I have 2 questions:


    1. Classic Menu can be changed with fixed menu?


    2. The theme works well with structured data? I need microdata for recipes

    ReplyDelete
  45. Hi,


    1. Do you mean Sticky menu?


    2. Yes.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Sorry. Yes, Sticky – Menu always stay visible.

    ReplyDelete
  47. You can activate Sticky menu via Theme Options panel.


    Let me know if you have any other questions or need further clarification.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Thank You! I hope to install theme this week

    ReplyDelete
  49. Hello
    great theme, thank you!
    is it possible to call the functions for the widgets outside, maybe in a category-template.php to dynamically get articles in dependeny in which category the user is?
    best regards

    ReplyDelete
  50. Hi,


    For example, you can put the widget into the ‘Category Page Top’ widgeta area.

    ReplyDelete
  51. hello, yes i know, but is it possible to call the function for your slider in a page-type.php in my themefiles?

    ReplyDelete
  52. thank you for your detailed answer!

    ReplyDelete
  53. It’s not possible in easiest way, but of course, possible after some development work.

    ReplyDelete
  54. ok, i will try to change the code, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  55. Hey I bought this theme and I really like it. I just have one question. Why can’t I have Headline when using Layout #4? If it’s possible to have it, then how to activate it? Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  56. Hi,


    Replace the file header.php with new – https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4364676/lynx/header.php

    ReplyDelete
  57. Hi Serge, I have been using this theme for a while but could never get it to look like the magazine demo. Do you have a step by step video that show how to make look just like the demo? Or can you assist with this? Let me know and I will provide full access. Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  58. Hi,


    Yes, it would be better if you gave me access to WP admin. Send me a message through my profile

    ReplyDelete
  59. Lynx v 1.07 available for Download [2015-06-02]
    Changes:

    Fixed: Minor bugs
    Fixed: Cross-site Scripting (XSS) vulnerability
    Optimized: Speed site performance
    Optimized: Java scripts
    Updated: Java scripts

    Changelog

    ReplyDelete
  60. Hi,
    I was trying to find out the change log of current update. Can you please tell me where to find it? because i don’t see it on theme page.

    ReplyDelete
  61. Oops just find it out.

    ReplyDelete
  62. what about rtl ( i need to used for Arabic language ?

    ReplyDelete
  63. Hi,


    This theme support RTL.

    ReplyDelete
  64. Hello dear theme author,
    when i use your theme with the plugin toc+ i just get the table of contents as excerpts in your slider-widgets like ct-small-slider-widget. is there a workaround?
    best regards

    ReplyDelete
  65. Hi,


    Can you show me this on your site?

    ReplyDelete
  66. Yes, you can see it on “www dot heimhelden dot de” in the footer.

    ReplyDelete
  67. And how it should be?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pav Wines Responsive Theme

Tango - Responsive HTML5 Template

Teddy-Responsive Blog Magazine Portfolio WP Theme