Koncept - Parallax Builder Theme

Themeforest Koncept - Parallax Builder Theme WordPress Theme

Download Koncept - Parallax Builder Theme WordPress Theme

Download Koncept - Parallax Builder Theme WordPress Theme

Koncept – Parallax Builder Theme


Koncept – a creative theme with a modern & clean look. Koncept has an advanced parallax system, that allows you to create an unlimited number of parallax product pages. It is suitable for photography, creative projects, landing pages, application presentation, and many many other purposes. It´s fully responsive, has an unlimited choice of colors, and easy to use admin.

Create unlimited parallax product pages:


parallax

Features:




  • Build unlimited parallax product pages

  • Easily create parallax sections @see admin

  • Fully responsive (Bootstrap powered)

  • Fast response time (We’ve paid special attention to it’sperformance, both front-end and back-end)

  • Advanced admin panels.

  • Smart hover color (hover colors are dynamically generated based on original color)

  • Advanced options for each portfolio post

  • Unlimited colors

  • Contact form 7 compatible



Documentation:



Comprehensive documentation for Koncept Theme. Browse the documentation, search for help topics, step by step guide on how to install and use Koncept.






Included plugins


iGallery






Isotope Gallery








Meet the Team – WordPress Plugin




Credits


Special thanks to Paula Rusu and Josh Dykgraaf for the great images.


Other Preview Images (Fotolia.com, Subtlepatterns, Publicdomainpictures). Please note that the preview images are not included within the download file.


Download Koncept - Parallax Builder Theme WordPress Theme

Comments

  1. Hi, I have tried to change the logo, but it simply does not change/ load the change logo button???? what can I do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!
    I’ve just bought and installed the theme, but I have a problem. When I try to click the upload image button in the Page Background Section or the Add Section button in the Parallax Gravity Section, then the page reloads. If you wish I can give you credentials for my website to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please let me know how should I import demo content.
    Please send it on this id shivvvani@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi team i hope you guys will reply on my last comment before next year starts because many functionality is not working in admin. for example adding section in gallery page while clicking on it page get refreshed and no section showing up. please any help would be appriciated

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please let me know how should I import demo content. and many functionality is not working in admin foe example adding section page gets refreshed. if you want i will provide you admin details. any help would be appriciated

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, having the same problems with may other comments, whren I add parallax and click section it just refreshes the page, likewise with other pages eg full width “add background image” same just refreshes the page

    ReplyDelete
  7. Paralelo_ProducoesJuly 23, 2017 at 4:04 AM

    Good afternoon! I just bought your theme, how do I import the demo pages from you? Another thing, when I click the button to update the logo, it just does not work. And in the pages, when I click on create section, just refresh the page, what should I do?


    Thank you,

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pav Wines Responsive Theme

Tango - Responsive HTML5 Template

Teddy-Responsive Blog Magazine Portfolio WP Theme