Food Truck & Restaurant 10 Styles - HTML5 Template
Themeforest Food Truck & Restaurant 10 Styles - HTML5 Template HTML Template














“Foodtruck.” Streetfood Template comes as a One-Pager HTML5 Design
Please hit the Screenshot Button for a preview of all pages and Styles.
This template is ment to be used by all Foodtruckers, Streetvendors and small food businesses around the world.
Simply imress your audience with this fully featured HTML5 slick design.
Changelog
Foodtruck. Template Features :
- 150 HTML files
- Onepager and multipage layouts included
- 10 very unique looking Restaurant & Foodtruck & Streetfood HTML5 layouts
- Include Designs for: Burger & Barbecus, Seafood, Cupcakes & Sweets, Tacos & Mexican Food
- Designed with responsive (Tablet & Smartphone) in mind
- 4 Slider Concepts
- 3 Showcase Concepts
- Bootstrap 3 – newest CSS3 responsive framework
- HTML5 and CSS3
- Really easy to customize – clean and well commented code
Working contact and newsletter forms (PHP required)
Live Twitter feed (PHP required)- For PRO users -LESS files included
- PSD files Logically named Groups, Folders and Layers
- Detailed HowTo File
- Quick and friendly support
Hi createit team!
ReplyDeleteFirstly,... Congratulations for your incredible and fresh template! I really love it!
I’d like to use first demo template, where you can choose between the different trucks in the slider. Furthermore, at the bottom it has the field for the newsletter too. I find it very useful. Please, could you send it to me if it’s possible?
http://foodtruck.html.themeforest.createit.pl
Thank you in advance,
Simon
Just another question… Is there any psd file to edit the newsletter logo?
ReplyDeleteHi!
ReplyDeleteYes, it’s possible to use SPLASH page with different trucks to choose on your website, though by default it’s not included in purchase package – we’ve created it only for demo purposes But please contact our team at http://createit.support/ so we could send you additional files. We can send you PSD for the logo as well.
Thanks,
createIT
Thank you very much! I have open a topic for these questions. See you!
ReplyDeleteHow do I contact you about an issue? I don’t see any contact info on your support website. Please let me know so I can get in touch.
ReplyDeleteNever mind, found it.
ReplyDeleteOn the front page, I am using the image slider and not the map. How can add buttons to overlay over the images in the slider with text and whatnot? Thanks, great theme, I love the many options. I mixed and matched!
ReplyDeleteHello,
ReplyDeleteThank your nice words it means a lot to us.
Can you please open an issue under your product on our support forum? My teammates will be glad to assist you. Please include a screenshot of the content that you want to style.
Thanks, createIT