Ferus - Clean Responsive Multipurpose Joomla Theme

Themeforest Ferus - Clean Responsive Multipurpose Joomla Theme CMS Themes Theme

Download Ferus - Clean Responsive Multipurpose Joomla Theme CMS Themes Theme

Download Ferus - Clean Responsive Multipurpose Joomla Theme CMS Themes Theme

Ferus is a multipurpose business Joomla template. With clean and flat design Ferus is here to suit your company/blog needs. The template is equipped with lots of features like UI Kit, Revolution Slider, Widgetkit, Roksprocket styling and many more. Ferus will be a perfect match for your new or existing Joomla site – with 3 dedicated home pages: business model home page | news/ blog home page | product review/ promo/ landing page.
Also Ferus comes with extended documentation which will help you to build your site more easy. And finally our team is ready to support and help you.






















Ferus Features:



  • Quickstart packages for Joomla 2.5.X & Joomla 3.X;

  • Joomla 2.5 & 3.X templates;

  • Responsive Layout;

  • UI Kit with lots of features;

  • Flat, Clean Design;

  • Cool effects and animations;

  • Skill and statistic bars;

  • Pricing Tables;

  • 8 preset colors;

  • 12 font styles;

  • 7 module style variations;

  • Warp 6 Framework;

  • Flexible module positions;

  • Module Badges;

  • Module Icons – All Font Awesome Icons;

  • Styled Color Buttons with different sizes;

  • Revolution Slider;

  • Widgetkit Lite;

  • Roksprocket;

  • Gallery;

  • Typography;

  • SP Simple Map;

  • News Show SP2

  • Custom Social Icons + Font Awesome;

  • Custom Date view for artcles and blog layout;

  • Responsive article and module grid layout;

  • Full list of shortcodes;

  • Extended documentation.



Credits:



Images used in the demo site and NOT included in the download file:



Ferus logo, clients logos and images in portfolio sections are custom made entirely for the purpose of the demo of Ferus template.

Download Ferus - Clean Responsive Multipurpose Joomla Theme CMS Themes Theme

Comments

  1. Hi, I have a question.
    This theme support a multilanguage website?
    Thankyou

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,


    yes, it does. Please send me your support questions at support@dhtheme.com with your license code.


    Best regards,
    Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, do you think to sell this theme as a html on future ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,


    unfortunately we don’t have plans to make an html version


    Have a great weekend!


    Best regards,
    Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi, thanks for answering. is joomla version including html files ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. There are HTML files coming from Joomla itself, but there isn’t a standalone HTML version of the template.


    Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, please
    how can I do to customize the offline page?
    I would like to insert company logo and change the message that appears but through the administrative backend area is not possible. It I apply the changes , this changes not appear, but appear another page with a different offline message.
    Can you help me?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi,


    please send me an email at support@dhtheme.com


    Best regards,
    Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, I have installed the registrationform but it wont show up?
    What am I doing wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi,


    please send me an email at support@dhtheme.com with more details on your issue.


    Best regards,
    Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  11. is it possible to have the second level dropdown menu to have items on the side instead of the items getting listed below there parent items. I have alot of items to work with

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello,


    can you please send me your question at support@dhtheme.com with more details about the issue. Also send me your template license code.


    Best regards,
    Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have just purchased your template and installed the quickstart for Joomla 3. I am very discouraged that the quickstart does not come with the demo content from the template demo, it does not come with any modules, components or anything from the demo as promised in the description. It doesn’t even come with the template installed, I have to manually delete the ‘ferus’ folder from templates and re-upload. The quickstart package should come pre-setup just like the template demo. Considering all components and modules are also missing I seriously am contemplating requesting a refund from Envato as this template did not come as advertised in the description.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi,


    I have already sent you an email how to properly install the quickstart, because we do offer the full demo content


    Best regards,
    Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  15. How to edit “Contact Form”? Tks!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello,


    please send your support question at support@dhtheme.com with your template license code.


    Best regards,
    Jordan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pav Wines Responsive Theme

Tango - Responsive HTML5 Template

Teddy-Responsive Blog Magazine Portfolio WP Theme