Einstein - Flat Responsive Landing Page Marketing Theme

Themeforest Einstein - Flat Responsive Landing Page Marketing Theme

Download Einstein - Flat Responsive Landing Page Marketing Theme

Download Einstein - Flat Responsive Landing Page Marketing Theme

Einstein is a minimal, flat, and responsive landing page template.

Features

  • Parallax Background
  • Gallery

  • Email Signup with MailChimp Integration
  • Working Contact Form
  • Font Awesome Icons
  • Responsive
  • Retina Ready
  • Flat Design


Credits

Demo background image from pixabay.com. Portfolio images by Jacob Cummings.




Change Log


11/18/13 – Fixed issue with email signup.

Download Einstein - Flat Responsive Landing Page Marketing Theme

Comments

  1. Hi Johneyboy,


    I purchased the template after seeing it advertised with WordPress themes.


    Now I’m a bit at a loss as to how to install it as I’m not an HTML nerd…


    I’ve uploaded it to test.screenwriters.net.au but CSS doesn’t seem to work.


    Any easy hints for me?


    Many thanks!


    Cheers,


    Karel

    ReplyDelete
  2. NielsenFamilyCreationsJuly 23, 2017 at 7:19 AM

    Karel,
    Your server seems to be blocking access to the css file. It is responding with a 403 Forbidden error.
    Hopefully this points you in the right direction.
    Johneyboy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow – impressed with your blitz response!
    Shows up fine now.


    I know this goes beyond your service but am I right in assuming I will need to edit & customize using an HTML editor (such as Kompozer) and WP-theme style online customisation is not possible?


    Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. NielsenFamilyCreationsJuly 23, 2017 at 7:19 AM

    That’s great!
    You are correct.
    Glad I was able to help!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Johneyboy


    first of all thank for the great template. I really like it and planning to use it for my next project.


    Question: Do you plan to modify the appeareance of the website for the iPhone retina display? At this point the font size is to small to read.

    ReplyDelete
  6. NielsenFamilyCreationsJuly 23, 2017 at 7:20 AM

    Will look into it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Quick Note
    The theme live preview crashes on iOS 7 safari on iPad

    ReplyDelete
  8. NielsenFamilyCreationsJuly 23, 2017 at 7:20 AM

    Thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pav Wines Responsive Theme

Tango - Responsive HTML5 Template

Teddy-Responsive Blog Magazine Portfolio WP Theme