Chalis Mobile | Mobile WordPress Theme

Themeforest Chalis Mobile | Mobile WordPress Theme WordPress Theme

Download Chalis Mobile | Mobile WordPress Theme WordPress Theme

Download Chalis Mobile | Mobile WordPress Theme WordPress Theme













WordPress Features


  • 6 Custom Page Templates Included

  • Home Page

  • General Page

  • Blog Page

  • Portfolio One Column

  • Swipable Portfolio Three Columns

  • Contact Page


  • Custom Theme Options Panel with 25 very useful settings

  • 22 Useful shortcodes

  • Contact page with form and field validation!

  • Posibility to disable the default contact form and add in your own!

  • Add your own custom CSS rules directly from our options panel

  • Logo Upload from Options Panel

  • Favicon Upload from Options Panel

  • Upload your custom HomeScreen Icon, and Splash Screens for iOS devices from options panel!

  • SEO Settings included in the options pane ( Google Analytics, Description, Keywords

  • Demo Content XML File Included, so you can have the item EXACTLY how it’s in the preview



  • General Features


    • Custom jQuery code.

    • Page preloader with fader!

    • Optimized for all types of mobile screens!

    • WebApp Ready!

    • AJAX/PHP Contact Form with validation!

    • Touch Swipe image slider!

    • Colorbox image gallery!

    • Photoswipe touch image gallery!

    • Full retina support for all graphic elements!

    • 800 icons availalble!

    • 40 icon lists availalble!

    • Google fonts integration!




    Typograpghy features!


    • 1 text column!

    • 2 text columns!

    • 3 text columns!

    • 1 column with icon

    • 2 columns with icon

    • 3 columns with icon

    • 1 column with image

    • 2 columns with image

    • 3 columns with image!

    • Blockquote with icons!

    • Blockquote without icons!

    • CSS3 Highlighted text paragraphs

    • CSS3 Dropcaps text style!

    • CSS3 Table!

    • CSS3 Web 2.0 buttons

    • CSS3 Minimal buttons

    • List with icons!

    • Classic lists with numbers or bullet!

    • Thumbnail adaptive blog post!

    • Fullwidth blog post!

    • Ads widget in blog!

    • Recent widget in blog

    • Comments widget

    • Replies widget!




    jQuery features!





    • jQuery Swipe Slider

    • jQuery Photoswipe thumbnail gallery!

    • jQuery Colorbox 1 column gallery!

    • jQuery Colorbox 2 column gallery!

    • jQuery Colorbox filtrable gallery!

    • jQuery Checkboxes ( retina ready )

    • jQuery Radioboxes ( retina ready )

    • jQuery On/Off Toggle! ( retina ready )

    • jQuery +/- Toggle ( retina ready )

    • jQuery Tabs

    • jQuery Classic Notifications ( retina ready )

    • jQuery Big Notifications! ( retina ready )

    • jQuery Header notifications!



    Epsilon mobile framework! What is it


    Epsilon is the most advanced and easiet to use mobile framework we’ve ever built! It’s made in such fashion that you’ll have all possible elements styled up for this specific template and all you’ll have to do is call them to your page!

    Is Epsilon harder to use than coding old fashion way?


    NO! It’s actually far far easier! All elements are dynamic, you can use as many as you want, they are just copy paste, replace with your information, done! That’s all!

    Download Chalis Mobile | Mobile WordPress Theme WordPress Theme

    Comments

    1. Hi,


      Quick question, is it possible to add icons on the left handside of the title in the TOGGLES keeping the small cross on the right handside?


      Thanks

      ReplyDelete
    2. @oliviad


      Hi, by default no, but with some new CSS rules it would be possible.


      cosmin

      ReplyDelete
    3. Does the nav menu have sub-menu capabilities like your Sandglass theme?

      ReplyDelete
    4. Hey there! No, this does not have that functionality!

      ReplyDelete
    5. Hi
      this item can support wordpress 3.9 ?

      ReplyDelete
    6. Hey there! Our WP developer says it works like a charm! If you run into any complications, we will gladly assist you!

      ReplyDelete
    7. Is there a way to just have a blog page only?
      Remove the menu/heading as well?
      How is support? What if I have a issue and it needs to be fixed ASAP?

      ReplyDelete
    8. Hi, you can remove/customize the theme as you wish.


      If you find a bug (that is not the result of customization) then you can contact us and we will help you fix it.


      Cosmin

      ReplyDelete
    9. Hi. Great themes!! Question: Can I create a child theme and develop in my personal usual workflow?
      … add my own functions.php file in a child theme
      … custom page templetes in child theme
      … custom written functions / plugins


      … Are your templates based on a grid system possibly?


      What is the layout on the desktop look like in your responsive themes?


      Thanks. Looking forward to getting started with your themes asap!!


      Brad

      ReplyDelete
    10. Hello.


      1) Child themes should work without problems


      2) The theme uses a custom CSS framework


      3) It’s a mobile theme, not intended for use on desktops, but it will adapt and take all the space available on a screen


      Cosmin

      ReplyDelete
    11. guillaumegilardeauJuly 23, 2017 at 2:42 AM

      Hello,


      It don’t work for me, i can’t install it using WordPress 3.7.


      I have this message :
      “Are you sure you want to do this?
      Please try again.”


      I reinstalled wordress, but it still doesn’t work.


      Thanks,
      Guillaume

      ReplyDelete
    12. Hi, thank you for your purchase!


      Please make sure you’re uploading the theme only, and not the entire main ZIP you downloaded from ThemeForest.


      If you’ve done so and are still having problems, please use the support form to contact us, and we will assist you further.


      Cosmin

      ReplyDelete
    13. How do I add more of the images on Gallery

      ReplyDelete
    14. We’ve forwarded your question to our WP developer. Found it in our mailbox.

      ReplyDelete
    15. Your first quesiton was posted 11 hours ago, and it’s a weekend! Please be patient! We reply to all our messages within 48-72 hours of getting them!

      ReplyDelete
    16. I ask you here themeforest ,Here there is no weekend
      All that I want to know is how to add images
      and It does not require a developer

      ReplyDelete
    17. Well, we’re human too, so, there is a weekend, there are nights as well, and we also have families to attend to! Our WordPress developer handles WordPress themes, we handle HTML Templates. Furthermore, at this time, it’s around 1 AM, on a Saturday Morning / Midnight for us, so… being here on ThemeForest, doesn’t mean we’re not human. Last but not least, have you checked the item documentation file? I believe that question is answered there.


      Later Edit:
      Yes, your question is answered in the documentation. Your question is already forwarded, so if the bellow answer is not the one you are looking for, our WordPress developer will get back to you within the mention time frame! Thank you for your patience and enjoy your weekend!

      How to add more items to the portfolio
      Go to “Portfolio Items > Add New” and create a new item. Give it a title and a featured image. Publish your new item and that’s it.

      ReplyDelete
    18. Unfortunately, i waiting your developer

      ReplyDelete
    19. I’m sorry that didn’t help, but your patience is appreciated, some weekends we work late, but some we need time to relax and spend with our loved ones! I’ve sent him an email as well to let him know it’s urgent! I’m pretty sure he’ll get back to you within 24 hours! Again, thank you for your patience!

      ReplyDelete
    20. no problem, i’m waiting
      I wish you an enjoyable vacation

      ReplyDelete
    21. Hi 4Memo, please check your email, and if you have any questions feel free to reply there.


      Cosmin

      ReplyDelete
    22. Hi…considering buying this theme…will this theme work with a site I run on wordpress multi site?

      ReplyDelete
    23. Hey there! This page requires a separate WordPress installation!

      ReplyDelete
    24. Hey. I have the HTML version, but interested in this WP version too. Is there a possibility to have the menu stick in the footer instead of the header?

      ReplyDelete
    25. Our WordPress developer is currently on vacation, but I’ll ask about this as soon as his back. As far as I am aware, the answer is yes, but it needs some custom coding!

      ReplyDelete
    26. Hi, as the author already mentioned, it is possible but only if you modify the theme. It’s not a default feature.


      Cosmin

      ReplyDelete
    27. Thanks for the reply, Cosmin! Can I get some custom coding help with find problems with it? I got some issues adapting the HTML version, so I might find some in the WP too.


      I’ll modify the theme a lot. Its an amazing theme, but my interest is exclusive on the menu. With the menu working, will customize the rest of the blog =)

      ReplyDelete
    28. Hi, if you find a problem just let me know and I will help, otherwise I’m available for freelance if you want me to make the customizations for you.


      Cosmin

      ReplyDelete
    29. I want to give a public vote of admiration for this programmer on as many of his products as possible.


      There is a reason.


      When we’re buying templates and themes, we need more than a batch of code which works properly. We need to know that the programmer behind it is serious about his or her work, capable of responding, able to offer reasonable custom work and upgrades – and most of all concerned that we get the product we need to solve problems and create solid projects.


      Enabled is that kind of provider. I will take as much time as I can to tell as many people as possible how good his work is, how much I appreciate his talent and how much money he saved me in outside development.


      When I need him, he’s there. Whether via email or Skype, he provides extraordinary service as if he’s just another seamless part of your team.


      I rarely say I can’t wait to buy more of someone’s products, but he is the resource I’ll return to every time I need anything related to desktop or mobile design.


      Bring your project, bring your skill level and explain exactly what you want to accomplish. You won’t find anyone better.


      The beautiful bonus you get is being able to envision how a theme might work, and not worry if you have trouble customizing it to your own idea of what your project must look like or accomplish.


      Ask him, rely on his expertise, and you’ll befriend one of the world’s finest programmers.


      I’m putting my name on this, because I believe it with 20 years of experience in tech. Hire this guy, at any level, and you will be pleased with the results.


      Jason M. Kibby, CIO
      Wortham Laboratories, Incorporated
      HDYellow/CraftGeneration
      Chattanooga, Tennessee USA

      ReplyDelete
    30. Jason, thank you from the bottom of my heart for being such an amazing customer and for your purchase and rating! It’s been and will always be an immense pleasure working with you! These are the things that keep us going and keep motivating us to making better and more amazing products, for amazing customers like you! Cheers my friend! Thank you for everything and for your amazing feedback!

      ReplyDelete
    31. Hello, Very intreated in this theme however i know this may be a mobile version and sorry for this dumb question but is this for desktop verson too ? if not where could i buy the desktop version ?


      Thanks

      ReplyDelete
    32. Hey there, don’t worry, it’s not a dumb question and we’ll answer gladly! This is strictly built for mobile devices, so it does require a separate installation and you can redirect your mobile users to this mobile version with great ease. Unfortunately, we don’t have a desktop version of Chalis. Our specialty is mobile devices! Cheers, and don’t shy off from asking questions. They aren’t dumb, and we truly understand the importance of getting to know a product before purchasing!

      ReplyDelete
    33. I am interested in this mobile theme. Does it support custom post type.

      ReplyDelete
    34. Hi, the slider items and portfolio items are custom post types.


      Cosmin

      ReplyDelete
    35. Not by default. No

      ReplyDelete
    36. all right can you assist me with that if i pay the plugin

      ReplyDelete

    Post a Comment

    Popular posts from this blog

    Tango - Responsive HTML5 Template

    Teddy-Responsive Blog Magazine Portfolio WP Theme

    Pav Wines Responsive Theme