Cassia - A Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Themeforest Cassia - A Responsive WordPress Blog Theme WordPress Theme

Download Cassia - A Responsive WordPress Blog Theme WordPress Theme

Download Cassia - A Responsive WordPress Blog Theme WordPress Theme

Solo Pine Designs




Follow on TwitterFollow on FacebookFollow on Envato




Cassia Features




Theme Features




  • Fully Responsive

  • Works with WP 3.7+

  • Full or List Posts Homepage Layout

  • Choose between a Slider or 4 Static Posts for you featured area

  • Video Posts

  • Gallery Posts

  • Full Width Posts

  • Music Posts (Embed from Soundcloud & Spotify)

  • Custom widgets:

    • About Us Widget

    • Popular Posts Widget

    • Social Widget

    • Latest Posts Widget

    • Facebook Like Widget



  • Theme Options Panel – Powered by Vafpress Framework


  • Unlimited Skins – Find tons of appearance and font options in Cassia Theme Options

  • 650+ Google Webfonts

  • WordPress 3.0 drop-down support

  • Translation Ready


Please Note



Only compatible with WordPress.org
Will not function with WordPress.com

For steps on getting started with WordPress.org, check out: How to start a blog


Version 1.2



Fixed: featured image on full width pages
Fixed: Increased amount of posts you can see in the featured posts options
Fixed: Only display about me image if an image has been set
Added: Menu text hover color for header layout 2


Version 1.1



Added: Secondary Header Layout (Easily have your logo above the menu.)
Added: Option to disable the indent in post content (Find the option in the General Options)
Fixed: Social Links now open in a new tab
Fixed: Updated the .po language file
Fixed: An issue with image captions and responsive
Fixed: A few other minor bugs


Thanks for checking out Cassia!



Feel free to contact us with any questions or comments you may have— you’re the reason we’re here! We love any and all constructive feedback and even folks dropping in just to say hello.



And, if you love Cassia as much as we know you will, please remember to rate it.



Want to stay in touch?


Download Cassia - A Responsive WordPress Blog Theme WordPress Theme

Comments

  1. Hi,
    The featured area doesn’t work anymore on my blog.
    But I didn’t change anything and my posts are checked as “featured”.
    On the english version it works but on the french principal version not.
    Can you help me?​


    http://ridetrip.com

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,


    I tried visiting your site URL, but I’m receiving a message that the domain is for sale. Can you please double-check your URL?


    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry : http://ride-trip.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi again,


    Looks like it’s a bit more complicated than what I can see from just the front end. If you could please send us an email via our profile page and include your wp-admin info we can have a better look at it.


    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi ! I’ve bought this theme some time ago and in general I’m happy with it.


    But I’ve found a caveat, now I’m trying to improve my site’s load time . Using P3 – Plugin Performance Profiler I’ve realised that the theme is responsible for about half of the load time of the site. Being it 0.7 seconds only for the theme , 0.4 for WP Core and about 0.3 for Plugins. Is there any way to improve it ? For instance disabling some parts of the theme ?


    I also realised that the theme is based on Vafpress , which is kind of abandoned right now (3 years since las commit) . On the other hand, I’ve seen this new project called FavPress that is currently active and proposes to be a replacement for Vafpress.


    I also get a lot of warning when I check the theme with the plugin “Theme Check”.


    Anyway, I’m not sure if that should affect the load time on the front-end. Which is my main goal here. Also, do you have any plans of updating the theme ?


    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there,


    Thanks for your message!


    The theme itself is quite light and shouldn’t be the main cause of slow loading speed. I’m afraid I haven’t used that particular plugin before so I’m not sure how it operates, though if you could share your site’s URL I’d be happy to run it through Pingdom’s Tool for a breakdown.


    Cassia’s theme options were built using Vafpress’s Framework, but it’s only the theme options portion that we use.


    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,


    Thank you for the quick reply.
    The site URL is https://www.notasnaturales.com/.


    To be honest results with Pingdom’s speed test is not that bad. But I am focusing on cutting server side loading time. My goal is drop it to less than 1 second.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You could try to minimize your CSS files using a plugin such as https://wordpress.org/plugins/bwp-minify/


    For any further questions please make sure you use the account you purchased the theme on. Otherwise we can’t verify your purchase


    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The username of the client, who made the module purchase is “gajira”. Can you verify this way or should I login with the client’s account and add a message from there ? Since I’m leading the conversations on their behalf I prefer to receive notifications on my own email.


    Back to the loading speed issue. What I want to improve is the theme’s impact on the server side loading time. I’m not talking about assets loading time (CSS, JS, images). For those I am actually already serving combined and minified versions suing W3 Total Cache.


    But as I said, according to Plugin Performance Profiler only Cassia is taking 0.7 seconds of load time , which is pretty much the same load time of WP Core + Plugins. Isn’t that a lot ? Right now we are hitting around 1.2 seconds of load time, with some variations depending on the page and if it is loading from cache or not . I’d like to cut it below 1 second.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi again,


    Thanks for verifying your purchase!


    I’m not sure why you’re getting a 0.7 load time for the theme. I tried running it and only get 0.14 seconds. http://www.awesomescreenshot.com/image/2399004/211992acb177956a9d8f64bf71988cda


    I wonder if your third party widgets counts towards the load time for the theme. Maybe you could try temporary removing your third party widgets and see if that changes anything?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi ! Sorry for not giving any feedback. Since the site is in production I need to set it up in a separate environment to make some test. Couldn’t make time for this yet. I’ll let you know if I find the cause of the issue.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi ! I’ve just logged in from the client account so you can verify the purchase. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, we recently discovered a mixed content issue with the fonts pulling from an insecure stylesheet. When we set a font in the theme options, it pulls in the Google Font API from an http:// link instead of https://


    Here is the error:


    Insecure Stylesheet: <link rel=’stylesheet’ id=’Questrial-css’ href=’http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Questrial%3Anormal&ver=4.7.3' type=’text/css’ media=’all’ />


    Will this be addressed in a future plugin update?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi there,


    Thank you for pointing this out, we’ll make sure to fix it in the next update. You can go in and fix it immediately by going to cassia/vafpress-framework/classes/site/googlewebfont.php and on line 89 change:


    http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=

    to


    https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks so much for the quick reply!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pav Wines Responsive Theme

Tango - Responsive HTML5 Template

Teddy-Responsive Blog Magazine Portfolio WP Theme