AgriTourismo - Winery & Restaurant Template

Themeforest AgriTourismo - Winery & Restaurant Template HTML Template

Download AgriTourismo - Winery & Restaurant Template HTML Template

Download AgriTourismo - Winery & Restaurant Template HTML Template

Agritoursimo template is designed for wineries, eco products merchants, cheese producers, agricultural and tourist sites, also for other industries.




Agritourismo
Agritourismo




Agritourismo
Agritourismo
Agritourismo
Agritourismo




Please notice that, the download files doesn’t contain javascript for galleries and also the download files doesn’t contain php for contact form.




Demo images doesn’t come with the download file, you can buy all images at http://photodune.net/

Download AgriTourismo - Winery & Restaurant Template HTML Template

Comments

  1. Clean work! Good luck, friend !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your AgriTourismo theme looks great, but I wondered if the main brown background colour can be changed, but keeping the nice texture? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unfortunately currently you can change only the texture, we will consider adding this feature in upcoming updates.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I change the background to anything I want?

    ReplyDelete
  5. By default you can choose between 5 different background patterns, but you can replace their images with your own custom backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete
  6. For the life of me i can’t find the line of code where i change the color of the main menu fonts. I found the shadow but where is the main color???

    ReplyDelete
  7. found it never mind

    ReplyDelete
  8. How do i remove the demo setting options on the top left?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello,
    Simply remove the “demo-settings” css and js from your head tag.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I’m sorry but there is no Docs with help on how to edit this site like most products here come with. you should really get that up. I’ve wasted so much time looking for stuff a good Docs would have pointed out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello,
    Thank you for your feedback, we will most definitely keep this in mind while developing upcoming updates for this theme.

    ReplyDelete
  12. How do I use the mailing list form? how do I edit the Google map? having some problems.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello,
    The mailing list form is a widget called “Agritourismo AWeber” in “Appearance -> Widgets”, please note that you must register in AWeber to use this service.
    To edit the google map you simply must create a page with contact page template, there will be a metabox with map on the bottom of the page.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Again you are giving me instructions for a wordpress site. this is an HTML template. It comes with contacts page. how do i change the map’s location. I’m having problems with it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sorry for that.
    The map can be configured by modifying contact-us.html file on lines 247-253.
    As for the mailing list form, you might need to add server-side support for it in order to store the email addresses either on your database or some other service.

    ReplyDelete
  16. How do you edit the gallery page? http://themeforest.net/item/agritourismo-winery-restaurant-template/full_screen_preview/6056833


    Each photo has to be on it’s own html page? could this be true?

    ReplyDelete
  17. To make galleries you must follow this guide: http://agritourismo.orange-themes.com/documentation/#Galleries

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pav Wines Responsive Theme

Tango - Responsive HTML5 Template

Teddy-Responsive Blog Magazine Portfolio WP Theme