Adventure - Grid Responsive Tumblr Theme

Themeforest Adventure - Grid Responsive Tumblr Theme Blogging Theme

Download Adventure - Grid Responsive Tumblr Theme Blogging Theme

Download Adventure - Grid Responsive Tumblr Theme Blogging Theme

Key Features



  • Responsive layout (fits well on laptops, tablets and mobiles)


  • Infinite scrolling


  • Slide down menu


  • Adjustable post width and margins


  • Support all post types


  • Disqus comments


  • Facebook like box widget


  • Social icons (5 major social networks)


  • Google analytics


  • List of options








    Support




    If you have any issues with our themes please email us. In most cases we will respond within 24 hours. You can help us speed up the process by include your theme name, a link to your blog and screenshot if necessary, our support and contact info.



    What others have to say about our themes




    Premium Tumblr Themes

    Download Adventure - Grid Responsive Tumblr Theme Blogging Theme

    Comments

    1. Welcome to Themeforest.good luck!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Well Done.
      Congratulation mate!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Hey! Good to see you here on TF! I like your themes. Good luck!

      ReplyDelete
    4. Really like your theme and am tempted to add it to my blog as its just my style. One thing I did want to know was. Would it be possible to add pages to the top menu? For instance I would want to link to a separate page from the top menu to show a selection of posts with specific tags and if so how many could I add? three would be perfect.

      ReplyDelete
    5. Hey Crease, thanks for your interest.


      1. The answer of your first question is yes, the custom pages will be aligned with other navigation links (home, message, submit and rss) you can add as many as you want!


      2. To add a specific tag got your customize panel, scroll down and click “add a page” on the top left select “redirect” then type in whatever url on the first field and ”/tagged/the specific tag” in the redirect to field, don’t forget to toggle “show a link to this page”. Click save and wait for 3 minutes and it will show.


      Let me know if you have more questions

      ReplyDelete
    6. you’re welcome!

      ReplyDelete
    7. Hey, I really like your theme! I’m thinking of adding it to my tumblr. I just have a question about the drop-down menu: is it the only drop-down menu you can add, or can you make other page-tabs into drop-down menus? Also, can I customize the content in the drop-down menu? Thanks!

      ReplyDelete
    8. Hey, Thanks for your interest! It is the only drop down menu you can add, and yes, you can customize content that appears in each block, the first block is your description. The second block is the social block, you can add icons in the customize panel. The third block is the contact block, you can customize each line by inserting text in the customize panel. The last block you can customize by adding a facebook link

      ReplyDelete
    9. Thank you for your quick answer! I hope it’s alright I was looking at your other themes and have some additional questions. I was wondering how it looks if you post a photo-set in this theme? Also, I was looking at your Brick theme and I really like your option for big-posts in that one; is that a feature in this Adventure theme too? Lastly, is it an option to disable Disqus? Thanks!

      ReplyDelete
    10. For photosets it only shows the first photo. Adventure theme doesn’t have the option to enlarge posts, and yes it has an option to disable Disqus. Hope this clears out your question!

      ReplyDelete
    11. Thank you so much!

      ReplyDelete
    12. hello,


      great looking theme but I didnt realize that the images dont expand when you click them. Is there a way to add this function?

      ReplyDelete
    13. Hello Gorumpl? what do you mean the image don’t expand?
      it jumps to the permalinkpage when you click on the link button, and goes to the click through link when you click on the image.

      ReplyDelete
    14. Just purchased this and I’m annoyed and confused, after pasting the code into tumblr it appears it needs more styling to correct several issues. There is no padding between any of the posts, they are all smashed together. The posts are also running underneath the navigation bar. Also there is no mention of the “Codes” folder in the documentation anywhere that I can see. What is it for? Where do I add these codes?

      ReplyDelete
    15. You can customize the post margins from the customize panel.

      ReplyDelete
    16. Nevermind, I figured these things out after fiddling.

      ReplyDelete

    Post a Comment

    Popular posts from this blog

    Pav Wines Responsive Theme

    Tango - Responsive HTML5 Template

    Teddy-Responsive Blog Magazine Portfolio WP Theme