Yokai — Responsive Ghost Theme Blogging

Themeforest Yokai — Responsive Ghost Theme Blogging

Download Yokai — Responsive Ghost Theme Blogging

Download Yokai — Responsive Ghost Theme Blogging

Thanks for rating my themes!

Hi! I’m Yokai — nice responsive retina-ready theme for your Ghost blog.


What’s inside:


  • Theme

  • Layered PSD (desktop, tablet and mobile versions)

  • Documentation (you also may find it in the demo)

  • Yokai special features:


  • Comments! With the power of Disqus.

  • Analytics! Just paste your code.

  • Social! Display only what you need. Want more? Just ask!

  • Featured! Yes, you can display video or image on the home page.

  • Support


    I’m always here to help you out. Just send me an e-mail or leave a comment.


    Yokai will be upgraded every time new Ghost version releases. Free for all buyers.


    Credits


  • Yokai uses Entypo icons.

  • History



  • v1.1 — Ghost 0.4.2 upgrade (tags page, static pages, menu, favicon)

  • v1.0.2 — e-mail icon added (feature request).


  • v1.0.1 — bug with icons on Windows and some Mac OS browsers is now fixed. Please, redownload theme and replace “assets/css” and “assets/fonts” folders with new ones.
  • Download Yokai — Responsive Ghost Theme Blogging

    Comments

    1. Awesome! Clean and elegant, GLWS!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Absolutely wonderful Ghost template. Great job @JDavydko!


      I am curious, does it currently support audio embedded in articles? I am considering it for a podcasting site I am launching.

      ReplyDelete
    3. Well, I didn’t test audio. Write me an e-mail with sample of code and I’ll test it. If it won’t work properly — I’ll upgrade theme so it will.

      ReplyDelete
    4. Thanks for purchase! Now you can test it yourself (:
      Please, let me know if something is wrong with audio embeding. And gimme a link to your blog with Yokai (:

      ReplyDelete
    5. I’ve just submitted an update that will make music iframe look nice both on index page and inner page.

      ReplyDelete
    6. redfishbluefishdesignJuly 22, 2017 at 10:45 PM

      Tumblr! (request)

      ReplyDelete

    Post a Comment

    Popular posts from this blog

    Pav Wines Responsive Theme

    Tango - Responsive HTML5 Template

    Teddy-Responsive Blog Magazine Portfolio WP Theme