SaltKitchen-Restaurant Food Recipe Theme
Themeforest SaltKitchen-Restaurant Food Recipe Theme WordPress Theme
Version: 1.3
super premium theme for retail/restaurant. It comes with very nice and friendly design. This is exactly restaurant website should be. This theme also comes with super extensive admin panel. It has tons of features.
Page Builder, you can manage page’s elements easily via our drag drop tools. With theism your life will be much easier
Localization Supported
Food Post Type
Food Menu
Food Show Case
Unlimited Color
450+ Fonts Available
Drag Drop Page Builder
Drag Drop Slider Manager
Built-in Translator
Built-in Shortcodes
Font Uploader
Logo Uploader
Background Uploader
Version: 1.1
1. Fixed: Menu Active border top color issue . (header_style.php :: Line #306)
2. Fixed: RTL issue
3. Fixed: Responsive
4. Update: twitter widget
5. Removed: Code removed. theme_option.php :: Line #2577)
6. Fixed: Minor styling issues
Version: 1.2
Fixed: theme options and page builder saving issue.
Fixed: short code compatibility issue in wp 3.9.
Fixed: child theme compatibility issue.
Update: Twitter widget
Version: 1.3
1- Update past and upcoming event page views, now evetn are listed on event date and time based.
2- Fixed: styling and responsive issues.
3- Add blog posts Ascending and Decending order option.
4- Add Event Time By 24 Hours Format.
5- Add one click import data option
Version: 1.4 (December 09, 2014)
1- Fixed: shortcode compatibility issue with latest wordpress version 4.0.1
2- Fixed: Pagebuilder compatibility issue with latest wordpress version 4.0.1
3- Fixed: Theme Option compatibility issue with latest wordpress version 4.0.1
----------------------------------------
Modified files
- function-theme.php
- short_code.php
- function.php
Hello,
ReplyDeleteIs it possible to buy only plugin from Yours site – screen: http://prntscr.com/4jv0yy – this one is perfect! Best regards, Jacob
I am afraid it is not possible as we are not giving plugin separately.
ReplyDeleteshame, it is one of the best that I have seen, thanks for respones, best regards, Jacob
ReplyDeleteThe word shame went deep into my heart.
ReplyDeletehehe, ok so I say it diffrent way – it is a pitty that a good plugin cant come alone without a template:( think about doing it separately – I am first buyer:) best regards, Jacob
ReplyDeleteYou are too nice for modifying the words and honey-coating the pill. We will consider this suggestion, but do not want to give any hope for near future.
ReplyDeleteIs this theme compatible with the new wp 4.0?
ReplyDeleteIt is yet compatible with 3.9. 4.0 compatibility will be given in next couple of days.
ReplyDeleteHello!
ReplyDeleteI’m installing this theme, but after import the .xml file I found this following error:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘Exception’ with message ‘String could not be parsed as XML’ in /var/www/html/tiamarlene.com.br/web/v2/wp-content/themes/saltkitchen-theme/functions-theme.php:914 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/html/tiamarlene.com.br/web/v2/wp-content/themes/saltkitchen-theme/functions-theme.php(914): SimpleXMLElement->__construct(’’) #1 /var/www/html/tiamarlene.com.br/web/v2/wp-content/themes/saltkitchen-theme/page_blog.php(302): cs_flex_slider() #2 /var/www/html/tiamarlene.com.br/web/v2/wp-includes/template.php(503): require(’/var/www/html/t…’) #3 /var/www/html/tiamarlene.com.br/web/v2/wp-includes/template.php(477): load_template(984, 470, Object(SimpleXMLElement)) #4 /var/www/html/tiamarlene.com.br/web/v2/wp-includes/general-template.php(179): locate_template() #5 /var/www/html/tiamarlene.com.br/web/v2/wp-content/themes/saltkitchen-theme/page.php(39): get_template_part() #6 /var/www/html/tiamarlene.com.br/web/v2/wp-includes/template-loader.php(74): include(’/var/www/html/t…’) #7 /var/www/html/tiamarlene.co in /var/www/html/tiamarlene.com.br/web/v2/wp-content/themes/saltkitchen-theme/functions-theme.php on line 914
So, how can I fix it?
I also think the footer’s menu is a little bit weird, did I do something wrong?
I’ll appreciate any help! Thank you!
Best regards!
Please create a ticket at Chimp Support and provide your url and login details. Issue will be seen and sorted there.
ReplyDeleteHello fellows,
ReplyDeleteI’m configuring my blog session but I don’t understand why the blog page didn’t show any post when I don’t select a category in the Edit Blog Options / Choose Category.
How can I configure my blog to list all the posts?!
Please check in your Blog Page Bottom -> Page Description -> Select Yes from the drop down.
ReplyDeleteAlso, Make sure that there are already some posts in your selected category.
2: You can select a view in the Blog Element Settings -> Click on Edit icon on the Blog Element -> Select the view type from the drop down.
But that’s the problem. I don’t want my blog listing just ONE category in particular. I want a normal blog, showing all posts, the recent posts. Not just one category. How can I do that?
ReplyDelete