MotionFX - Responsive Joomla Template CMS Themes Theme

Themeforest MotionFX - Responsive Joomla Template CMS Themes Theme

Download MotionFX - Responsive Joomla Template CMS Themes Theme

Download MotionFX - Responsive Joomla Template CMS Themes Theme

MotionFX is an amazing Joomla 2.5/3.x template. It offers unlimited color variations, two header variations – Dark and Light and 500+ Google Fonts to choose from. MotionFX is built on the well-known Gantry Framework and it is perfect for almost all types of websites – Portfolio, Business, Blog, etc. MotionFX also comes with five homepage variations. It is simply one of the best multipurpose templates available on the Web!



Important – the BT Background Slideshow Module, responsible for the Slideshow Homepage and for the Background Slideshows on some of the pages, is NOT included in the Download Package. It needs to be purchased separately as it is a BowThemes copyrighted product.
You will find very detailed instructions and screenshots about the BT Background Slideshow Module configuration in the Documentation that comes bundled in the Download Package.



Third Party Features



  • Gantry Framework

  • K2 Component

  • Acymailing Component

  • Widgetkit Component

  • Rocksprocket Module

  • Ecwid Shop Integration – RokEcwid

  • Revolution Slider

  • News Show Pro GK4 Module

  • BT Login Module

  • Google Maps Plugin

  • And much more…


The product also includes:



  • Perfect Documentation

  • Quickstart Installation – Joomla 3.4.x

  • All components, modules and plugins in separate folders


  • Unlimited Color Variations, two Header variations – Light and Dark.

  • 100% Bootstrap Integrated

  • Font Awesome Integrated

  • 500+ Google Fonts to choose from

  • 72+ Module Positions

  • Custom HTML Modules

  • Built-in CSS and Javascript Compression

  • Five Homepage Variations

  • Two variation of a Sortable Portfolio

  • Ecwid Online Shop


Icons and Images




Updates:


v1.4 – 23.06.2015



- Updated the Quickstart Package to Joomla 3.4.0
- Updated Gantry Framework to latest version (4.1.29)
- Updated AcyMailing Component to latest version (4.9.0)
- Updated K2 Component to latest version (2.6.9)
- Updated Ecwid Component to latest version (2.2.0)
- Updated RokSprocket module to latest version (2.1.6)
- Updated BT Login module to latest version (2.6.0)
- Updated Google Maps plugin to latest version (3.2.0)
- Added Revolution Slider 2 (4.6.5) in the Download Package
- Fixed K2 reCaptcha floating issue
- Fixed Width issue with FB Like button in K2 Items
- Fixed "bootstrap.php" for Joomla 2.5
- Fixed Ecwid Images issue (width: 100%)
- Fixed Ecwid Logout button issue
- Fixed Frontend editing issue in Joomla 3.4
- Made some minor CSS improvements
- Made some improvements in the Documentation.


v1.3 – 31.05.2014



- Updated the Quickstart Package to Joomla 3.3.0
- Updated Gantry Framework to latest version (4.1.24)
- Updated AcyMailing Component to latest version (4.6.2)
- Updated Roksprocket Module to latest version (2.1.1)
- Updated K2 Component to latest version (2.6.8)


v1.2 – 10.02.2014



- Updated the Quickstart Package to Joomla 3.2.2
- Updated Gantry Framework to latest version (4.1.20)
- Updated AcyMailing Component to latest version (4.5.1)
- Updated Roksprocket Module to latest version (2.0.6)
- Fixed: Some of the K2 images are not responsive


v1.1 – 13.11.2013



- Made the Template Joomla 3.2 Compatible
- Updated the Quickstart Package to Joomla 3.2.0
- Updated Gantry Framework to latest version (4.1.18)
- Updated AcyMailing Component to latest version (4.4.1)
- Updated Roksprocket Module to latest version (2.0.5)
- Fixed a responsive issue with some of the Sidebar Modules
- Fixed a Modal Class CSS issue with the K2 User Module

Download MotionFX - Responsive Joomla Template CMS Themes Theme

Comments

  1. Great work again joomfx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much Andrey I’m always happy to see a comment from you

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it… added to my list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great! Thanks aswtmelody

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work! :)Which PHP version is required on server?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks siteam
    You just need to make sure your server meets the Joomla 3.x Requirements (it means PHP5.3.1)


    http://www.joomla.org/technical-requirements.html

    Let me know if you need anything else!

    ReplyDelete
  7. At the beginning of Themeforest life I’m a fan of your work and sells. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks TrippleS I’m glad you like it

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, this is very nice template, I am interested in purchasing but have some issue with demo, submenu is not visible on demo, I see only empty spaces and line, when I move my mouse to submenu he disapear so basicaly I can not use moving menu. I using internet explorer, can you fix that?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi elegancereef,


    Thank you for your interest in MotionFX
    I just tested MotionFX on the two computers I have here – the first one is with IE8 and the second one is with IE10. There is no such issue. I am also attaching screenshots so you can see it for your own:


    Interenet Explorer 8
    Interenet Explorer 10


    The template was tested on all modern browsers and on many mobile devices. There were no issues found. Of course, if you find a bug, just open a new Discussion in our Support Forum and we’ll fix it as soon as possible:


    http://www.joomfx.com/support/

    Let me know if you need anything else

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you for fast response joomfx, I will try to take sceeen shot and test from other computer, tested with firefox and everything is ok, can be my pc maybe he dont have something installed. Will contact you letter, I am seroiusly interested in purchase this theme, is what I looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you elegancereef


    Yes, just test the template on another computer with different browsers just to make sure that everything works fine and suits your needs

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice theme…Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks Maskeenan I’m glad to see a comment from you! Take care and good luck

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pav Wines Responsive Theme

Tango - Responsive HTML5 Template

Teddy-Responsive Blog Magazine Portfolio WP Theme