Matrix Responsive Masonry OpenCart Theme

Themeforest Matrix Responsive Masonry OpenCart Theme eCommerce Theme

Download Matrix Responsive Masonry OpenCart Theme eCommerce Theme

Download Matrix Responsive Masonry OpenCart Theme eCommerce Theme

Matrix is a responsive masonry opencart theme useful to showcase and sell your work, suitable for photographers, designers, artists etc.



HTML version available here



The theme does not modify core files and does not require any module installation. Theme admin http://matrix.nicolette.ro/admin/index.php?route=common/login user demo password demo





  • Masonry grid

  • Full Ajax Support

  • Responsive, works great on mobile and desktop

  • Smooth Pages Transitions & Animations

  • Fullscreen Layout

  • 2 Sliders, Nivo and Camera

  • Multiple effects

  • Search autocomplete

  • Multiple colors

  • Theme editor



Credits





Theme FAQ




Change log



  • November 5, 2013

    Added more color options for add to cart button and theme panel background tab.



  • November 6, 2013

    Fixed a bug in the image patch files.



  • November 6, 2013

    Fixed a bug in image patch code.



  • November 11, 2013

    Fixed a bug in featured module.



  • November 11, 2013

    Fixed a bug in featured module.



  • November 15, 2013

    Fixed mobile grid size bug for older phones.



  • November 23, 2013

    Fixed product title font theme panel bug and product breadcrumb url.



  • November 27, 2013

    Change layout for product page when accessed directly.



  • December 3, 2013

    Added new color options for product page and fixed a small bug in responsive.css



  • December 5, 2013

    Upgraded masonry js library.



  • December 17, 2013

    Fixed animation bug on safari 7 mavericks



  • December 24, 2013

    Added theme panel share widget option.



  • January 6, 2014

    Change tablet portrait menu to mobile menu for better usability to fit more menu items.



  • January 13, 2014

    Fixed javascript code for external link redirect.



  • January 15, 2014

    Fixed notification popup close button not working on account pages.



  • January 21, 2014

    Added new product hover filter effects and grid configuration options.



  • February 7, 2014

    Added product modal window feature.



  • February 25, 2014

    Changed category page template to allow adding slideshow module.



  • March 4, 2014

    Added new flexslider page with video slides.



  • March 4, 2014

    Fixed cart payment profile text bug.



  • March 10, 2014

    Fixed starwars effect animation bug on windows webkit.



  • March 24, 2014

    Updated google fonts list.



  • April 5, 2014

    Changed banner module to have the same size as products in the grid instead of 2x slideshow size.



  • April 28, 2014

    Changed product image gallery to magnific popup to avoid colorbox limitation on product quickview.



  • May 16, 2014

    Fixed masonry bug on search page.



  • July 6, 2014

    Mobile portrait search input padding fix



  • July 8, 2014

    Added main product image to product gallery slider.



  • August 4, 2014

    Fixed product image gallery image count bug.



  • August 28, 2014

    Added product popup size configuration.

    Changed files
    nico_theme_editor/nico_config.inc
    template/common/header.tpl
    js/matrix.js







  • August 4, 2014

    Fixed product image gallery image count bug.




  • March 12, 2014

    Added cloud zoom product page image gallery option..

    Changed files
    nico_theme_editor/nico_config.inc
    template/product/product.tpl
    js/cloud-zoom-1.3.js



  • March 17, 2014

    Fixed share widget ajax issue and cloud zoom loading on ajax.



  • March 21, 2014

    Fixed fullscreen product image gallery on mobile.
    Changed files
    stylesheet/responsive.css



  • May 27, 2014

    Fixed login page responsive issue.
    Changed files
    stylesheet/responsive.css

Download Matrix Responsive Masonry OpenCart Theme eCommerce Theme

Comments

  1. Hi Nicole! Great Theme! Is it possible to insert a video into product page? It’s works by flexslider,which can play video from youtube or vimeo. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi


    Thank you.
    Even if flexslider supports videos opencart slideshow modules only supports images.


    You can only add videos using welcome module by pasting the youtube embed code into content field but this has the limitation that it can’t be set per product, you can only add the same video for all products.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank’s for anser! Is it possible to change the slideshow module at product page to give it ability play video from vimeo or youtube? Or i have to chose the HTML version of this theme to do it by more easy way?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The slideshow from product page displays product gallery from opencart admin that only allows images to be uploaded, if you want to display the same video for all products then you can edit template/product/product.tpl and insert the video at the end of the slides directly in slider html code, if you want a different video then this is not possible.


    The html version is just static, you need to either integrate into a cms or maintain the website manually by editing the html file for each product.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nicole.
    Is it possible to create different sized tiles.
    Is it possible to create a Profile Login & Register for users.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi


    The grid can only display products and opencart does not allow different image sizes for each product so all grid elements can only have the same size.


    Theme uses default opencart login and register, you can enable it on the demo from customize theme > options > header > Show welcome visitor = show

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello,


    Please check the website here.I am having this error and need to know why.


    Front:- http://muskanngo.in/matrix/
    Admin: http://muskanngo.in/matrix/admin
    Username: admin
    Password: 123456


    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi


    The theme does not work with oc 2.0.x only oc 1.5.6.x is supported.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I understand. When I try it on 1.5.6.x it still gives me error old version.


    Any ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  10. What error does it show on 1.5.6?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have an image of the screen shot. give me one second to write it all down on here.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Warning: require_once(E:\xampp\htdocs\matrix/system/startup.php [function require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in E:\xampp\htdocs\matric\admin\index.php on line 17


    Fatal error: require_once() [function require]: Failed opening required ‘E:\xampp\htdocs/system/startup.php’(include_path=’;E\xampp\php\pear\’) in E:\xampp\htdocs\matric\admin\index.php on line 17

    ReplyDelete
  13. /system/startup.php is an opencart file, probably opencart is not properly installed/configured more info here http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php?t=55123

    ReplyDelete
  14. Will there be a update to the latest Opencart? It’s nearly 2 years old.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Unfortunately the theme will not be upgraded to opencart 2.0.x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Not knowing this, Is there room for a credit refund?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Because of the nature of digital goods, refunds are provided only if the item is not as described, which is not the case, more info here https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/202821460-Can-I-Get-A-Refund-

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi, I really love this theme and would like to purchase but before I do I would like to know a few things:


    - Can there be different size images on the grid (portrait and landscape mixed)? If not, can we have portrait and landscape within the product page itself (the product slider)?


    -What are the restrictions/limitations for images I would need to know in general for both grid gallery and product page?


    - When we purchase and install will the install look exactly like the demo or would we have to start from scratch?


    - How would we change settings and options that in the ‘panel’ of your demo? where would those options be located?


    - The menu shows as semi transparent white, can the semi transparency and color be changed easily?


    -Is it possible to have a thin white border around each image?


    -Any plans on being compatible with Opencart 2.0?


    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi


    The image size ratio (portrait/landscape) can be changed from javascript


    What kind of restrictions? there are no theme image size restrictions.


    The theme is very easy to install, it only has one module on homepage on my demo (opencart latest module)


    The panel from demo is also shown on your store for admin users and has the same options.


    You can edit the semitransparent css in styles/ folder and change it to a different color, you only need to change some rgba colors.


    You can add borders to grid items from masonry js options.
    This theme will not be compatible with oc2.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you, very helpful. Can we add a mega menu type plugin easily? Something like this but compatible with your template:


    http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route=extension/extension/info&extension_id=8002

    If so, can you please send me a link to one? I’d like to have a mega menu instead of plain text drop down.


    Thank you so much and great work!

    ReplyDelete
  21. The theme uses a custom menu combined with opencart category menu, it doesn’t have a megamenu module, I don’t think there is a megamenu module compatible with the theme out of box, it will require some tweaking to make it work.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I forgot to ask one other thing, in styles option there is only white, red, green, turquoise and black. Is there an easy way to add our own color that will change the entire template instead of having to change each individual color?

    ReplyDelete
  23. Eacy style is a css file, you can easly clone one of the css files and replace the color with your own, they are located in styles/ folder the new style will be automatically visible in the panel.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hello I bought your theme but I am getting errors on homepage. Can you please help? I dont want to share the link in this comment box because it is in testmode…

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi


    What error message is displayed? what opencart version are you using? the theme only works with oc 1.5.6.x

    ReplyDelete
  26. If you have contact emailadress I can show you the error. It is a huge error. Also the customize theme doesnt allow to change things. Please look ait so can you give me emailadress?

    ReplyDelete
  27. I think that the error is shown because of missing menu translation, please edit the menu and enter the text for your language, also make sure that your language pack is installed correctly, the language code from catalog/language/your_language/your_language.php is set the same as in opencart admin > localisation > your language.

    ReplyDelete
  28. How do you know? why wont you have a look? this is no support… are you willing to help or not?

    ReplyDelete
  29. Did you check menu configuration for your language? by default the theme menu only has english entries, after you add a new language you also need to add the text for the new language in the menu editor.


    If you entered the text for your language and your language pack is correctly cconfigured you can send me temporary access and I will check http://nicolette.ro/access.php?u=YXJhbWpv&t=dc0dae45b677fe752ea49f9b80fb9f26

    ReplyDelete
  30. Yes i check it is not the problem. What can you do for me now? Can I send you link?

    ReplyDelete
  31. Yes, send me the details and I will check.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Do you have emailadress where i can send? I already send you private message with all the details

    ReplyDelete
  33. I didn’t receive access details, you need to use this link


    http://nicolette.ro/access.php?u=YXJhbWpv&t=dc0dae45b677fe752ea49f9b80fb9f26

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hello,


    There is an error, on mobile and especially Android. We have had contact earlier and can you send me an emaialdres where I can send you the link so you can test it (I dont want to publish it here). Or maybe you still have the link, because it didn’t change and can help me with the fix! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hi


    I tested your store on android and tapping the arrow opens the product page, first tap to show description and arrow button and then tap on the arrow button to open the product.


    Is the description shown on your device after first tap? What device/android version are you using?

    ReplyDelete
  36. I am using a Samsung s6… The description is not shown on the device. I see the arrow but when I click nothing happens. On iOS it works fine!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Only the button is shown but not the description? the description is shown above the button.


    I tested on samsung s3 and it’s working, It’s strange that it doesn’t work on s6 unfortunately I don’t have an s6 available for testing.

    ReplyDelete
  38. I tested it on several browsers and went back to a S4 but not working… what can be the problem?

    ReplyDelete
  39. Can you also test on my demo store? I made some changes that might help.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Just tested your demo store, I will explain what happens:


    1. I see the mobile view
    2. I click on the image
    3. I see the name of the product, the price, the arrow, the magnifier and the shopping cart
    4. There comes a blue glow above the screen
    5. I clik on the arrow and there are ’’cubs’’ coming that is a sort of loading bar I think?
    6. Then nothing happens
    7. I renew/refresh the page and then I do get the correct screen with info

    ReplyDelete
  41. I made some more changes, can you clear your browser cache and retry?

    ReplyDelete
  42. Just tested it still the same issues… can you check the flexbox. Maybe there is an issue there?

    ReplyDelete
  43. Did you clear browser cache before so that the new js is loaded? this is important.


    If you mean by css flexbox the theme does not use flexbox because for backward browser compatibility.


    The problem is only on s6 or also s4?

    ReplyDelete
  44. Yes I did clear browser… No on all Android devices we tested. On chrome it did work but on all of the other browsers on mobile it didnt!

    ReplyDelete
  45. I tested on samsung s3 and galaxy core and it works, it would be great if you could check for a js error or something that can point me in the right direction because looking at the js code I don’t see anything that could break on those devices.

    ReplyDelete
  46. on mobile chekking for an error? if it doesnt work on S4, S5, S6 what good is it if it works on an old device such as S3?

    ReplyDelete
  47. This is the problem with mobile browsers that they don’t have a js console to show the error and if you don’t own the device to delete line by line and see the cause is just a shot in the dark and by looking at the code I can’t see anything that can break, I also don’t understand what is different on newer mobile devices, I thought it was the xhr permission thing but I fixed in the last update.

    ReplyDelete
  48. So what do we do now? Keep it broken?

    ReplyDelete
  49. Unfortunately I can’t fix something that I can’t reproduce or test.

    ReplyDelete
  50. Is there an easy way to get a boxed layout instead of full width? Also can you put up some portrait images in mixed with landscape so we could see how it looks on the grid?


    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  51. The theme can’t have a boxed layout, aspect ratio can only bet set globally for all images from js/matrix.js

    ReplyDelete
  52. Can you upload a portrait picture in the matrix demo to see how it work? Or is only for landscape pictures?
    Love the theme it’s just what I need, but I have a mix of portrait and landscape pictures

    ReplyDelete
  53. Hi


    The theme can’t show mixed portrait and landscape images, the setting for image ratio is global and can only show either landscape or portrait images, to change image aspect ratio you need to edit js/matrix.js line 309



    var width_height_ratio = 1.6;


    this is currently landscape with 1.6, for square you can use 1 and for portrait you need to use something under 1 for example 0.8, you can test various numbers until you get the desired aspect ratio.

    ReplyDelete
  54. Hi, thx for a great theme. I have only one issue. On the information page when I place a link to a file:
    download file
    the file is not being downloded, the binary body of the file is being displayed instead… is there a way to force the browser to download the file instead of displaying its contents?

    ReplyDelete
  55. Hi


    You need to add download attribute to the link http://www.w3schools.com/tags/att_a_download.asp

    ReplyDelete
  56. I did… didn’t help. I also tried to do some changes in .htaccess file to treat all PDFs as ForceType application/octet-stream. Still nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  57. Try putting them in the root .htaccess and also in the .htaccess where the pdf file is located you also need to add content disposition attachment header.



    <FilesMatch "\.(pdf|mov|mp3|jpg|mp4|avi|wmv)$">
    ForceType application/octet-stream
    Header set Content-Disposition attachment
    </FilesMatch>


    or



    <Location "/uploads/documents/">
    <Files *.*>
    ForceType application/octet-stream
    Header set Content-Disposition attachment
    </Files>
    </Location>


    http://stackoverflow.com/questions/14388994/forcing-a-download-using-filesmatch-in-htaccess-at-www-root

    ReplyDelete
  58. Hello ..
    I bought and installed the theme …. but this giving error on the site:


    Fatal error: Call to undefined method Model Tool Image :: crop size () in /home/great627/public_html/catalog/controller/module/nicosequenceslider.php on line 57

    ReplyDelete
  59. Hi


    Please use the account from which you made the purchase to ask support questions.


    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  60. I bought the theme without checking the compatibility, how do I return it?

    ReplyDelete
  61. Hi


    You can contact envato for help here https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=170903

    ReplyDelete
  62. Hi there,
    you know on home page you have products. Can that be exchanged with categories ?

    ReplyDelete
  63. Hi


    You can show any module on homepage, currently the theme is designed to work only with slider and products module, the theme does not have a category module that can be used on homepage.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pav Wines Responsive Theme

Tango - Responsive HTML5 Template

Teddy-Responsive Blog Magazine Portfolio WP Theme