Kause - Multi Purpose Template
Themeforest Kause - Multi Purpose Template HTML Template
Kause is a super flexible theme designed for churches, charities and non-profit webistes.
A beautifully designed multi-page multi-purpose website template, perfect for charities, churches and non-profit websites in including political campaigns. Kause is clean and minimal and puts direct focus on your message.
Kause Theme Features
- 23 Page Templates
- Responsive HTML5 and CSS3 design
- HiDPI and Retina Ready
- Touch Swipe Support
- Working PHP Contact Form with Validation
- Isotope Gallery
- Responsive Timeline
- Slider Revolution
- Icon font containing over 360 icons
- Flex Slider
- jQuery Powered
- Responsive Pricing Tables
- Responsive Drop Menu
- 9 Example Widgets included
- Cross browser Compatible
- PSD Source Included
- Documentation Included
Made for all Devices
Kause is a fully responsive theme meaning it is optimised for all device sizes, Kause is also Retina Ready, meaning no more blurry images on your HiDPI and Retina displays.
23 Pages Included
- Home/Feature page
- Team page
- Price page
- Sitemap page
- 404 page
- Search results page
- Knowledge Base page
- Timeline page
- Widget examples page
- Galleries page
- Isotope Gallery page
- Flex Slider gallery page
- Static gallery page
- Full Width Blog page
- Sidebar Blog page
- Single post page
- Single post no feature image page
- Full width page
- Sidebar page
- Full width no feature image page
- Single page no feature no sidebar page
- Contact page
- Master Styles page
Note: Images not included
Hello,
ReplyDeleteI purchased your Kause html template (Item Purchase Code: 1f1c5e15-75ee-477a-942c-1cc6811c08ac) However, the buttons for the main slider do not work on mobile devices. I have contacted “Slider Revolution” and have the newest code, but I require your assistance on how to integrate it with your template so that I can keep the original theme styling. Thanks a lot for your help!
Hello, have you had a chance to look into this? Thanks
ReplyDelete??
ReplyDeleteHi Upoa,
ReplyDeleteSorry for the late reply. I have just had time to look into this. Theme Punch recommends recreating the slider from scratch: http://www.themepunch.com/revsliderjquery-doc/updates
“QUOTE: The most easiest way is to work with one of our examples (35+ added to this download package), and rebuild your sliders from scratch This would make sure that you don’t miss to change some of the options, classes, markup structure in your Sliders. “
You will need to first remove the old markup and script calls for the old version. this will include removing the following
<script type="text/javascript" src="js/rs-plugin/js/jquery.themepunch.tools.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="js/rs-plugin/js/jquery.themepunch.revolution.min.js"></script>
<!-- The below is the function call , maybe 1-4 -->
<script type="text/javascript" src="js/slider-1.js"></script>
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="js/rs-plugin/css/settings.css" />
You will also need to update the new jQuery, best to update to the version shipped with the rev slider update which is:
<script type="text/javascript" src="js/vendor/jquery-1.11.1.min.js"></script>
You can get that from here: http://code.jquery.com/jquery-1.11.1.min.js
It is important that the new inclusion of rev slider goes in the header and not the footer. All the scripts need to run before they get to the slider markup.
Lastly you will need to update your slider markup, as suggested by Theme Punch, copy and paste an example slider into your site and them start customising. I suggest using the slider-classic.html template. Copy and paste from line 74 to line 693 into your page.
This is a pretty big update. You mention that the buttons aren’t working on mobile. I have not had anyone else report this. What mobile devices in particular? And Specifically what buttons? The Call to Action buttons or the nav buttons or the bullets?
Thank you for your response. The button that I am referring to is on the main full width slider titled “Buy this Theme”. The button fails to work on a iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPad2, Sony Xperia M4, Nexus 3 and 5. Oddly enough, the slider arrows work. All other links on the template are touch friendly including the nav buttons. This change appears to be very difficult, however I will try and advise if I require additional support. I would appreciate it if you updated the template though since the current product does not work.
ReplyDeleteHello, I followed your instructions and I cannot get the slider to work. This is what I did:
ReplyDelete1. I have uploaded the “revolution” folder.
2. I have removed:
<script type=”text/javascript” src=”js/rs-plugin/js/jquery.themepunch.tools.min.js”></script>
<script type=”text/javascript” src=”js/rs-plugin/js/jquery.themepunch.revolution.min.js”></script>
<script type=”text/javascript” src=”js/rs-slider.js”></script>
<link rel=”stylesheet” type=”text/css” href=”js/rs-plugin/css/settings.css” />
3. I added the following between the <head> </head> section
<!- RS5.0 Main Stylesheet ->
<link rel=”stylesheet” type=”text/css” href=”revolution/css/settings.css”>
<!- RS5.0 Layers and Navigation Styles ->
<link rel=”stylesheet” type=”text/css” href=”revolution/css/layers.css”>
<link rel=”stylesheet” type=”text/css” href=”revolution/css/navigation.css”>
<!- RS5.0 Core JS Files ->
<script type=”text/javascript” src=”revolution/js/jquery.themepunch.tools.min.js?rev=5.0”></script>
<script type=”text/javascript” src=”revolution/js/jquery.themepunch.revolution.min.js?rev=5.0”></script>
4. I have updated <script type=”text/javascript” src=”js/vendor/jquery-1.11.1.min.js”></script> with the text found from the URL you provided and placed it between the <head> </head> section
5. I have copied and pasted from line 74 to line 693 from examples/Slider/slider-classic onto your page replacing lines 112-228 and kept it within
What can I do to get this working? Or as I mentioned before, can you please update your template so that others can benefit from this and so that I can replace the appropriate files to get the template working as it should. Thank you
Hi, I am working on updating the template, however It is not just a case of updating the rev slider. The new rev slider requires all new jQuery libraries which in turn effects all other scripts in the site. Before I can release an update all scripts need to be tested for compatibility and updated where applicable, this is taking a little time.
ReplyDeleteI have tested my demo sites on the iphone and ipad and do not have the button issue you mention. see here: http://monosnap.com/image/zilVos239URr2kE2tokrHs4KAclFCO#
Is this issue only on your own site or is it also happening for you on this demo: http://make-lemonade.co/themes/kause/charity/
The issue is happening for me on your demo (http://make-lemonade.co/themes/kause/charity/) Do you have a timeline on when you be will releasing a working template?
ReplyDeleteHello, just following up again to see when the update will be released? Thanks
ReplyDeleteHello again, can you please tell me when the update will be released? Thanks
ReplyDeleteI have tried several procedures to update my Kause website theme. The instructions on your site recommend switching to another theme, deleting the profile theme and then reinstalling. I have a Kause Parent Theme and a Kause Child Theme. In such a case, what gets switched, what is the profile theme and what gets deleted. So frustrated by my unsuccessful attempts to work through the server, to use Envato Toolkit and Theme Add New.
ReplyDeleteYou release this is the HTML template your commenting on. I think your after the WordPress version of the theme. http://themeforest.net/item/kause-multi-purpose-wordpress-theme/6684433
ReplyDeleteI am indeed talking about the WordPress version of the Kause theme. Please help me do what is necessary to update it to version 1.41 (it is currently at version 1.0.34). I need something very step-by-step as I have so far failed all the procedures I have attempted.
ReplyDeleteYou need to then be commenting on the WordPress theme page by Theme Canon, this is not handled by me. Here is the link to the WordPress version: http://themeforest.net/item/kause-multi-purpose-wordpress-theme/6684433
ReplyDeleteGreat Template
ReplyDeleteHi! I’ve bought a wordpress template on your site (specifically i’ve bougth SPORT TEMPLATE!) but unfortunately i can’t create 2 pages like i’ve seen on your demo version….on the documentation i can’t find any information about this pages….is it possible to have an help??? Thanks a lot….. p.s the pages are: http://make-lemonade.co/themes/sport/skin2/team.html and this: http://make-lemonade.co/themes/sport/skin2/leaderboard.html
ReplyDeleteYou need to comment on the WordPress item page, not here. Here is the WP page: http://themeforest.net/item/sport-wordpress-club-theme/9258218
ReplyDeleteAlso there are slight design differences between the html demo on make lemonade and the WP demo site here: http://themecanon.net/themes/sport-1/
I accidentally bought this theme by clicking “BUY NOW” from this other theme:
ReplyDeletehttp://themeforest.net/item/sport-sporting-club-template/8560417
How can I change it?
Thank you so much,
Andrea
Hi Andrea, you need to contact Envato Support, they should be able to help out with an exchange.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much!
ReplyDeleteHi Kenny,
ReplyDeleteWe are very pleased with the Kause template and use it on
http://www.masicorp.org/
I have encountered a problem with hyperlinks in the Slider section. They work fine on Mozilla etc, but not on ipad and iphone.
This seems to be a common issue for other template providers too, and there seem to be solutions involving touch-action properties, but I would be grateful if you could tell me what I would need to configure to get our site working.
Many thanks in advance.
Hi Kenny, I see there is another thread on the buttons not working on slider.
ReplyDeleteTo clarify my issue – the buttons work on IOS 7.1.2 on my iphone, but don’t work on IOS 9.3.2 on ipad and iphone 5/6.
The site is http://www.masicorp.org.
You mentioned a release of scripts – did anything happen on that ? I am still rather hoping that there is a parameter somewhere that just needs tweaking
Thanks in advance
Hi Kenny,
ReplyDeleteI did http://ww.masicorp.org using the html Kause template in 2014 – It has been very well received, for which, once again, thank-you!
Unfortunately the slider buttons now don’t work on the latest version of Apple Safari on IOS 9.
More details:
I only use a slider on my home page. index.html
The slider buttons work fine on my PC Mozilla (v 47.0); Chrome (51.0.2704.103) and IE.(11.0.96)
They also work on my iphone 4 (IOS 7.1.2)
The slider buttons do not work on my Ipad (IOS 9.3.2)
I suspect this means that they also don’t work on iphone 6.
I have not touched any of your .js, but have done a fair amount of customisation on .html and .css files, so could you recommend a (painless, OK fairly painless) way forward please?
Many thanks, in advance
Hi musgraj, My apologies for the late reply. I am working to update my templates over the next few weeks and include more current versions of the slider. This updated slider should fix your issue. You should get a notification once I have uploaded the new template. If you want to do it yourself in the meantime, you would need to update the Slider Revolution jQuery plugin library.
ReplyDeleteFor the life of me I cannot center the header logo nor the navigation in a way that centers on a desktop browser and mobile phone. Desperately seeking help. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteURL: http://crtwc.org/
Kenny,
ReplyDeleteIs there an easy fix to make the header sticky?
Gordon
hello
ReplyDeleteI have just purchased one of your downloads (sports site template).
Is there any documentation within the assets folder regarding installation etc.
My order confirmation is
366d7183-57e9-46dc-8a48-c0ed3018e855
Thanks
Barry
please forget my last message but I have now opened the download and it looks to be some polital, church, charity site.. Have i received the wrong download?
ReplyDeleteHi Gave you a refund, cheers
ReplyDeleteThat is really appreciated I’ll go ahead and get the right template this time, many thx
ReplyDeleteKenny,
ReplyDeleteAre you able to provide a fix to make the menu sticky?
Happy to cover the additional cost.
Gordon
Hi Gordon, sorry for the late reply. I would recommend using http://leafo.net/sticky-kit/ to create sticky elements. If you need help implementing this, let me know and send me your files, should be pretty easy.
ReplyDeleteHi Kenny,
ReplyDeletewhere can I change the font and line height in the slider on index.html?
I’m using Kause political. See test site http://trams.nu/test4.
Thanx in advance,
Leon
Hi Leon, Styles for the slider are kept in the folder “rs-plugin/css/settings.css”. Cheers,
ReplyDeleteHi Kenny,
ReplyDeleteI don’t want the arrows (left-right) in the slider on this homepage: http://trams.nu/test5/index.html.
Can you tell me how I can get rid of them? Thanks for your support.
Best regards,
Leon
Hi Leon,
ReplyDeleteOpen the rs-slider.js file in the JS folder and update navigationArrows to none:
navigationArrows:"none",
Cheers,