iMagic - Responsive Multi-Purpose Joomla Theme

Themeforest iMagic - Responsive Multi-Purpose Joomla Theme CMS Themes Theme

Download iMagic - Responsive Multi-Purpose Joomla Theme CMS Themes Theme

Download iMagic - Responsive Multi-Purpose Joomla Theme CMS Themes Theme

We are very glad to present you our new template iMagic Height. This Template is our new edition and it is one of the best light and feature rich responsive Business template for Joomla. It is so easy to develop and control of Joomla templates for you and your website. iMagic Theme will make your experience of creating website much smoother than ever before. This Template ready for use Industries, School, hospital, corporative, travel, fashion, jewellery and any business etc. and it is one of the best templates for personal portfolios, creative agencies, corporate businesses and freelance workers.




Template Features


? Full & Boxed Layout
? Layout Builder
? Multipurpose useful Variations
? Responsive Unit Revolution Slider
? Mega Menu System
? Color Option For Each Section
? Fully Responsive Design
? Rich typography
? Shortcode Support
? Logo Option
? CSS & JavaScript Compression
? Easy Admin
? Unlimited Module positions
? Fonts Option
? RTL Language Support
? Powered By BootStrap
? Built With Less
? Google Analytics
? Presets Manager
? Compatible with Joomla 3.+ including quick start package.
? Used Helix Framework II (updated)
? Designed with HTML5 and CSS3.
? Fresh and Clean Design.
? Customizable Design and Code.
? 9 Color Variation Designs
? Roksprocket Component
? Multy Column Portfolio
? Accordion Module Style.
? Quick Contact Module Style.
? Customized Contact Page.
? All installed Extensions (Component, Modules and Plugins) are included in package.
? K2 component Styling Template
? Stunning Admin Interface
? Mega Menu System
? Flexible Layout
? Built-in Google Fonts
? Unlimited Module Positions
? Module Variations
? Typography
? Custom error page
? Custom offline page
? Native jQuery Support
? Built-in match height option
? Slide to top smoothscroll
? Load module as menu items
? Easy customizations
? Optimized code for search engines which helps in SEO
? 100% Tableless design. 100% CSS/DIV compliance.
? Delivered with ?QuickStart Package?
? Compatible IE 7+, Safari, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Chrome
? Documentation included for your help.
? And much more features.
? More features coming soon just stay with this template.


Source & Credits



Graphics:


? Some Dummy images Taken from flickr.com
? Fonts from google webfonts




Note: In demo template used images which is taken from above website, that images not include in the main file.

Extensions:

Download iMagic - Responsive Multi-Purpose Joomla Theme CMS Themes Theme

Comments

  1. help can not even load the sample pages? SQL will not restore what to do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fatal error: Call to a member function Header() on a non-object in /home/content/11/11036011/html/photo/templates/imagic_template/index.php on line 22


    After installing the theme for the first time, I got this error message. What is the right way to install it?
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, have same problem – Fatal error: Call to a member function Header() on a non-object in /home/content/11/11036011/html/photo/templates/imagic_template/index.php on line 22

    ReplyDelete
  4. One Question. Is it possible to integrate a shopping cart system with your theme? If so, which one(s) out here would you recommend? How is the possibilities of having the CSS’s work together in order to maintain look and feel, and site’s consistency and uniqueness?
    Very interested on buying this theme this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really do not recomend to buy this template. I have a lot of problems and nobody help me from support team. This template do not respect responsive design and has a lot of bugs on smartphone devices specially with slide-show based on HTML5.
    Be Careful before buy templates!!! test the demo first in all devices (apple and Android) and you will see that has a lot of bugs. You can see my past posts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to put a negative rating for this template and is not possible… corious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just installed the quickstart


    100% successfull, but it looks like this :


    http://rcft.fredand.co/

    and I cannot reach admin … need fix ASAP please

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi,
    Can someone tell me how to delete padding around the logo?
    See the url: http://proposition4.lexposia-graphics.com/
    I tried to remove it via the template.css, but every time I modify the helix framework, padding appears again.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  9. hello, you should edit css via less file, go to templates>imagic_template>less>theme.less


    if you want to use css then. firstly go to your administrator panal > extensions > templates manager > imagic_template > advanced and disable less. so you may use css. thank you

    ReplyDelete
  10. No support for the customers ?

    ReplyDelete
  11. plz check you previous comment

    ReplyDelete
  12. Purchased and installed your template and all I see is a blank page. roksprocket extension does not install correctly. You can see for yourself at
    http://centripetalinfotech.com/
    I cannot use the qucikstart package as it enables Two Factor Authentication by default and as such, I cannot login to my own site! Needless to say, it is very frustrating. Any assistance in resolving this would be appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ok I have enabled maximum in error reporting now I see the error message
    Notice: Undefined property: JDocumentHTML::$helix in /var/www/vhosts/centripetalinfotech.com/Centripetal/templates/imagic_template/index.php on line 22


    Fatal error: Call to a member function Header() on a non-object in /var/www/vhosts/centripetalinfotech.com/Centripetal/templates/imagic_template/index.php on line 22


    How do I fix this?

    ReplyDelete
  14. hello,


    please send your hosting details to iconsystheme@gmail.com we will solve this issue.


    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have sent the mail. Please check

    ReplyDelete
  16. given reply. plz check it out. thank you

    ReplyDelete
  17. Is there some kind of a documentation PDF or something with this template?

    ReplyDelete
  18. How do I make the menu appear right at the top of the page instead of appearing right at the top of the page. Mozilla’s inspect element shows that the css class is inline and shows the following code:


    top: 20px;
    position: absolute;
    width: 100%;
    opacity: 0.9;

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sorry I meant to say right-at the top of the page instead of 20 px down. In short, I would like to change the top:20px to top:0px

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi,
    How make protfolio, have problem.
    Quickstart package you use roksprocket 2.0.5
    We use 2.1.2 and have problem

    ReplyDelete
  21. How do I get the module that appears under the slider. I mean the one that has 6 items like “Flexible Layout” “Responsible Layout” etc., I have attached the image of the module I am talking about. Please advise.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi, I have problem in my website. I get blank page in homepage and in admin I get this error: Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/website/www/plugins/system/helix/layout/generated.php on line 232 . How to correct please? Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pav Wines Responsive Theme

Tango - Responsive HTML5 Template

Teddy-Responsive Blog Magazine Portfolio WP Theme