Hexagoon - Coming Soon / Domain Name Sale Template
Themeforest Hexagoon - Coming Soon / Domain Name Sale Template HTML Template
Hexagoon is a responsive HTML5 template which can be used as a coming soon page or a domain sale page. It is a fully configurable and easy to use template with working forms and amazing background animation. You can create your own custom scheme is a minute!
Features
- Fully responsive
- Retina ready
- AJAX Subscription Form with Validation
- Save emails to file
- 4 Homepage versions & 3 Domain sale versions
- Twitter feed
- Easy to Customize
- Create new color in a minute
- Creative, Clean and Simple
- Valid HTML5 / CSS3
- Compatible with all major browsers
- Commented code for easier maintenance
Credits
- jQuery
- jQuery Countdown
- Supersized – fullscreen background slideshow
- Animated Responsive Image Grid
- Tweet.js-Mod
- ulslide
- Modernizr
- form validator
- jquery.form.js
- jQuery cycle 2
- Normalize.css
- Font Awesome
Demo images and video are not included in download files
Change logs
Version 1.2 (Apr 1, 2015)
- Fix bug on the mobile
Version 1.1 (Jan 29, 2015)
- Fix bug "index-domain-slide" page on the mobile
Hi, how do I change the default values of the countdown? Tried a few different things mentioned on http://keith-wood.name/countdown.html but no luck.
ReplyDeleteFigured it out.
ReplyDeleteHello, impossible to send email in the contact form for “message.php”, could you please help? Emergency here )
ReplyDeletePlease post your problem via support forum . In your case, you need to send us your hosting information, our developers will go to check it for you.
ReplyDeleteHey guys it seems the contact form does not display a success message on the demo?
ReplyDeleteHi alexr2012, thanks for comment. Please give me link of your site. I will check it for you.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the quick reply, the subscribe form works great but the contact form sends an email but does not display a success message. I actually don’t have it live but I see that it doesn’t work in the fullscreen image background demo either (only domain sales works).
ReplyDeleteYou can email me at alex.80.rodriguez@gmail.com if you find the culprit. Thanks and great theme!
ReplyDeleteHey guys please disregard, it turns out I was missing the
ReplyDeleteHi, I added ‘About’ and ‘Jobs’ options to this page http://patchme.co/hometest.html
ReplyDeleteI haven’t’t added the relevant URL to them yet. This issue is ‘About’ and ‘Jobs’ do not show up when I load the URL mentioned above on mobile. How can I correct this?
I have figured it out. Thanks for this forum anyway!
ReplyDeleteWhen an invalid captcha sum is entered on the domain page this error is received:
ReplyDeleteCall to undefined function http_response_code() in /home/content/56/11887056/html/domains/server/domain.php on line 52
Did you change server/domain.php file? Because I did not see any function http_response_code in our file.
ReplyDeleteNo, the only modifications I made were the ones you provided. These are the affected lines:
ReplyDelete}
http_response_code(403);
die(" The following errors occured:". $errortext ." ");
Hello!
ReplyDeleteHow can i use the background image slider with the countdown? Thanks!
Please open index-image-slide.html and copy from line 39 to 49
ReplyDelete<section class=”md-section md-home”>
...
</section><!- /.md-home ->
then open index-image-slide-fix.html, remove from line 46 to line 57
<section class=”md-section md-home md-home-progress”>
... </section><!- /.md-home-progress ->
and paste into line 46
Thanks! Nice template. Is there a way to enable a success message under the “Send” button of the contact form similar to the error messages above it? http://sixthfloorloft.com/
ReplyDeleteHi. I bought a template. In the archives there is no template “This domain is for sale”, and in the form of CAPTCHAs 3+4. What to do?
ReplyDeleteOk. sorry. I see. Files with the extension .php
ReplyDeleteplease how do i make the count down work … your support will be appreciated
ReplyDelete