Granite - One Page Responsive Bootstrap3 Template
Themeforest Granite - One Page Responsive Bootstrap3 Template HTML Template
Granite is a professional and responsive one page HTML5 portfolio template which has been built using the new Twitter Bootstrap3 framework.
The template comes complete with Four Colour Schemes in both light and dark styles, Slider Revolution, Royal Preloader, Parallax Sections, Carousel, CSS3 Animations and a Working Contact Form.
Granite includes two premium plugins, the number one selling Slider Revolution and Royal Preloader.
OPL Award
‘Granite’ is an stellar one page HTML template featuring a crisp flat design. This template by Jo Phillips is filled with little subtle animations making the overall user experience quite pleasant. Every little detail feels well thought out and all the sections feel unique yet cohesive. Awesome template for studios and creative freelancers. – Rob from One Page Love
Features
- Internet Explorer 8+, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
- Bootstrap3
- Well Documented Code and Css
- Html5 & Css3 Styling
- Responsive Design
- Light & Dark Styles
- Four Colours in Four Folders
Slider Revolution – $12 – slider elements are included- Royal Preloader – $5
- Css3 Animations
- Parallax Sections
- Airport Ticker & Statistics Counter
- Working Ajax Contact Form
- Google Font Replacement
- Blog and Single Blog Psge
- Psds of elements: slider elements, iMac and mini browser mockups and map pointer.
I have also included a read me pdf help file to guide you through the code. I hope that I have covered everything but if there is something that you would like to know then I am happy to help out.
If you decide to purchase this template, please rate it. Many thanks!
Updates
8th December 2014:
Upgraded Font Awesome icons to 4.03
Added an accordion, tabs and a coloured outline button
Ammended settings.css
Please I purchased the Granite theme for Wordpress, and then I can’t find the WP includes folder. Please how do I go about this?
ReplyDeleteThis is a html template not Wordpress.
ReplyDeleteBut it stated that it was a wordpress theme and as even categorised under wordpress
ReplyDeleteIt’s in the site templates section, items on ThemeForest don’t get put into the incorrect categories.
ReplyDeleteHi I am looking to purchase your theme… Quick question. Is there a way to put a sorting navbar in the portfolio section?
ReplyDeleteGreat theme and thanks in advance.
This theme doesn’t have sorting. My newer theme Ichi has a sorting gallery…
ReplyDeleteI just checked out your new theme…Looks very nice but i still prefer this one. Is there any way for you to help me out with the sorting?
ReplyDeleteI wish I could but I’m absolutely flat out. I’m still working now and it’s 10.30pm!
ReplyDeleteI didn’t mean to actually code it…but point me to a plugin / open source code that I can do it myself.
ReplyDeletewould this be compatible on a quick glance – http://mixitup.io/
ReplyDeleteI havent used this one before but I have seen it used here, looks good.
ReplyDeletecool thanks.
ReplyDeleteJo, Love your work. All your projects seem to load so very quickly. This particular one-pager is great. Tell me; can you create either a “light-box pop-up” or ANYTHING whereby when I go to Read More about a particular TEAM MEMBER, the audience could read their credentials, etc? The process in your ICHI theme is exactly what I’m talking about. Thank you!
ReplyDelete+speaking of Ichi-can one remove the “pre-loader”?
In regards to Ichi, yes the preloader can be easily removed. In regards to the team section in Granite you can also easily add a modal box like the portfolio section so that you can read more details.
ReplyDeleteWOW, that was fast. Thank you for the input. And count on a purchase from me. I also see that you do custom work (may be speaking to you about that shortly). Cheers
ReplyDeletePS: Do you currently have, or have plans for implementing a STOREFRONT into your sites (such as WooCommerce)? Thanks
ReplyDeleteNot currently, but we may do as we convert themes over to WP. I’ll have to persuade my developer
ReplyDeleteif i can buy this template with pulse or social point tools / fb game cheat, I’d love to buy this, but I can not afford it, because I do not have a paypal account or bank, I only pulse: ‘(, if you can help me ..?
ReplyDeletecontac me https://www.facebook.com/azrilsankmagnifico
Hello, I want to add some radio inputs in the contact form with the following code:
ReplyDelete<div class="personal_form">
<div id="note" />
<div id="fields">
<form id="ajax-contact-form">
<div class="form_info col-12 col-12">ID?<span>1</span></div>
<div class="form_info col-12 col-12">name <span class="required">*</span></div>
<input class="col-12 col-lg-12" type="text" name="name" value="" />
<div class="form_info col-12 col-12">gender <span class="required">*</span></div>
<label>
<input type="radio" name="gender" value="1" />Boy
<input type="radio" name="gender" value="0" />Girl
</label>
<div class="clear" />
<input type="submit" class="btn" value="Submit" />
<div class="clear" />
</form>
</div>
</div>
But the alignment of the radios are not inline with the option. Could you kindly provide me some examples?
Hi, this link should help you: http://bootply.com/75922
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot
ReplyDeleteI know this is a single pager theme but I think it can be used for a client project. Before I buy, can I check a few things?
ReplyDelete1. Can I add pages to this template?
2. Can the logo float over the slider?
3. Can I move the menu to the bottom of the first screen and on scrolling, move to the top?
All these things are possible, if you have a good knowledge of html and jquery.
ReplyDeleteHi there, can you tell me where i can get more of the social media icons that are on the main slider?
ReplyDeleteCheers
Hi, there’s more included in the download, extras folder.
ReplyDelete