Gittys - Responsive Wedding Wordpress Theme

Themeforest Gittys - Responsive Wedding Wordpress Theme WordPress Theme

Download Gittys - Responsive Wedding Wordpress Theme WordPress Theme

Download Gittys - Responsive Wedding Wordpress Theme WordPress Theme

Gittys is a Wedding Event Wordpress Theme. It’s super simple. It has a responsive design meaning your content will be displayed beautifully on all mobile devices.








\\
\\
\\
\\
\\
\\
\\
\\
\\
\\
\\
\\
\\
\\
\\
\\




Features


  • Responsive

  • localized

  • Theme Customizer

  • Includes xml file for one click demo import

  • Includes extensive documentation

  • SEO Optimized

  • Lots of Shortcodes, easily accessed as buttons via the visual editor

  • Third level dropdwon menus

  • Threaded Comments

  • HTML5 & CSS3 Coding

  • Image Gallery

  • Gallery Page

  • Portfolio

  • Contact Page

  • Blog Page

  • WooCommerce

  • BbPress

  • BuddyPress

  • 404 Template




4 PSD Files are Included.


  • Home Page PSD

  • Gallery Page PSD

  • Blog Page PSD

  • Inner Page PSD




Shortcodes




Note: the demo Images are not included in the download files.




MY OTHERS WORDPRESS THEME ON THEMEFOREST



David & mary- Wedding & Multi-purpose Theme




Moreno - Responsive Wedding Wordpress Theme




Pump - Responsive Wedding & Multi-purpose Theme




Apart - Responsive Wordpress Theme




uEvent - Responsive Wedding WordPress Theme




Proper Responsive WordPress Theme




Portable - Responsive Portfolio and Business Theme




Update History


Version 1.0 – 3 October 13
- Initial Release


Version 1.1 – 6 October 13


- Fix Gallery metabox

--Edited Files (Zoo Plugin)--
/zoo.php



Version 1.2 – 9 October 13


- Fix some CSS issue



Version 1.3 – 26 October 13


- Fixed portfolio Localisation issue. (Zoo Plugin)



Version 1.4 – 28 October 13


- Fixed Blog Localisation issue.
- Fix Child Theme header bug.
- Checked the theme with Wordpress 3.7
- Checked the theme with WooCommerce 2.0.18



Version 1.5 – 30 October 13


- Improve the Child theme
- Fix Child theme CSS loading issue
- Child theme CSS will overwrite the CSS of the main theme



Version 1.6 – 11 May 14


- Improve The Portfolio grid
- Fix some small CSS issue on Portfolio
- Added isotope to the portfolio.
- Update Shortcode TinyMCE editor
- Fix some CSS on tabs shortcode



Version 1.7 – 12 May 14


- Fix some theme coloring option.
- Improve some CSS styling
- Update Sample Data



Version 2.0 – 14 July 14


- Fix Tab shortcode issue.
- Improve some CSS styling
- Add filter to change background slideshow speed
- Update the Zoo plugin



Version 3.0 – 27 July 14


- Update the Documentation
- Remove Background slideshow limit
- Update TGM plugin activation
- Update the Zoo plugin



Version 3.1 – 27 June 2015


- Update Zoo Plugi
- prettyPhoto XSS fix

Download Gittys - Responsive Wedding Wordpress Theme WordPress Theme

Comments

  1. Hi. I purchased the template Gittys and I tried to register in your support forums, but I never received the confirmation link. Anyway, my question is, how can I add extra fonts? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,


    You can use this plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/easy-google-fonts/ to use extra google font. We did not tested it with our theme but it should work.


    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don’t want to add extra google fonts. I d like to add my custom greek fonts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, I found a plugin for that. I have two other problems now, 1. I tried to register in your forums, but I never received the email with pass 2. I can’t find how I edit the map in the contact page.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have pre-purchase questions


    1- Do you use something like Visual Composer?


    2- On the homepage, in the slider, can we use video?


    Thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pav Wines Responsive Theme

Tango - Responsive HTML5 Template

Teddy-Responsive Blog Magazine Portfolio WP Theme