Gamma - Mobile Retina | HTML5 and CSS3 WordPress

Themeforest Gamma - Mobile Retina | HTML5 and CSS3 WordPress WordPress Theme

Download Gamma - Mobile Retina | HTML5 and CSS3 WordPress WordPress Theme

Download Gamma - Mobile Retina | HTML5 and CSS3 WordPress WordPress Theme

Hello! Please find 1 minute of your time and fill this very short survey about ThemeForest mobile themes.




Gamma WordPress mobile theme


Now updated in September 2015
\\ \\
\\ \\

About Gamma – WordPress Mobile Theme



Gamma is crystal-clear mobile template. It has pure typography and blogging spirit. If you like modern and clean flat design look no further.


Gamma WordPress Theme can work alongside your WordPress desktop theme






\\



Full list of features




  • Blog page

  • 8 different post types

  • Standard blog post

  • Image blog post

  • Aside blog post

  • Video blog post

  • Audio blog post

  • Quote blog post

  • Link blog post

  • Gallery blog post

  • Menu items with icons

  • Device Theme Switcher support

  • FlexSlider plugin support for gallery post with swipe gestues

  • Sidebar navigation

  • Contact form plugin support

  • Pre-defined table and icon styles

  • 3 PSD files

  • Step-by-step documentation

  • Retina ready template

  • Cross-mobile and tablet support

  • Free support

  • New in 1.1

  • Swipe navigation for both sidebars

  • Submenus support

  • Own WordPress Admin Panel

  • Unlimited colors



Changelog



Version 1.3 – September 17th, 2015


- WordPress compatibility check and adjusting
- Now support up to latest WordPress 4.3.1



Version 1.2 – August 17th, 2014


- Fixed sidebar cutting off
- Fixed submenus bug that opened all submenus at once
- WordPress 3.9.2 support - OK



Version 1.1.2 – November 12th, 2013


- Fixed strange layering of submenus then clicked then swiped.
- Fixed submenus link problem.



Version 1.1.1 – November 7th, 2013


- Fixed menu bug that caused Google Chrome to be unstable in some cases
- WordPress 3.7 support - OK



Version 1.1 – October 18th, 2013


- Saved mobile menu now remains after activating desktop theme
- Gamma now supports native WordPress submenus
- Added swipe feature for both sidebars
- New admin panel in WordPress Admin for Gamma
- You can now change colors of header, sidebars, menu items.. all in Admin Panel
- Fixed "Next Page" missing CSS
- Fixed ul and ol missing styles



Version 1.0 – July 30th, 2013


- Initial release

Download Gamma - Mobile Retina | HTML5 and CSS3 WordPress WordPress Theme

Comments

  1. Update: Version 1.2

    August 17th, 2014
    - Fixed sidebar cutting off
    - Fixed submenus bug that opened all submenus at once
    - WordPress 3.9.2 support - OK


    Installation/Upgrade

    Installation of this update does not affect any current saved settings


    Replace these files:


    - style.css
    - js/main.js

    ReplyDelete
  2. can be installed as an ios webapp

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Luke,


    Great theme. I have one pre-sale question though. I didn’t see any social share buttons on any post in the demo. Does the theme has built-in social share buttons that we can enable ? Also, can they also be shown below each post on the blog home page ?


    Thanks,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, this theme doesn’t have built-in share buttons like, for example Writter. But you can always use third party plug-in for this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks. Using 3rd party plugins on mobile themes is sometimes messy, but I’ll try to find a good one. One more small question please, Can the top menu bar be made sticky ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don’t worry about the 3rd party plugins, from my experience they work great with my themes. The sticky header, sure, but it’s not adjustable from WordPress admin panel, you need to edit the CSS file by yourself

    ReplyDelete
  7. On the device click on the menu item (with submenus) – opens a submenu. How to move to the menu page of the parent? I need to menu containing submenus are also clickable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is actually hard to do because when you click on the submenu the page will load and you won’t reach the submenus in the first place.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How do I get the icon strip halfway down your “screenshot 2” image? I’d like those buttons and the info boxes below them.


    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, copy HTML code from live preview and insert it into your site.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can you also tell me how to get rid of the Post date on pages and Post author on pages and posts?


    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You will have to edit .php files for that.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pre-purchase question, I’d like to use this as a responsive desktop theme, would it be simple to modify and show both sidebars open, shrinking width of center content until max-width: 1200px, then hide both sidebars off canvas automatically?

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is definitely possible using pure CSS.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi i have wordpress blog how i can use this theme for mobile version will this theme work as seprate of i have to need install theme in main website

    ReplyDelete
  16. there is problem i have add mobile switcher when activate theme it shows two sider bar with full widgets when i activate other theme and open from mobile it opens site but with one sider bar and different menu and also show title on navigation

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey Luke I love this theme.


    Is there any way to make the sidebars scroll independently of the main window?


    So if I open the right sidebar, I can scroll it but the main page doesn’t move?


    Thanks,
    Luke

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello, I haven’t tried that but if you know CSS I suggest you the iScroll library – it should work just fine if you implement it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cool thanks Luke. Working on it but no luck so far. Do you do freelancing work at all?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Unfortunetaly I don’t right now.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi, are there any shortcodes for buttons etc present with this theme?


    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hello, there are no shortcodes.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi there,


    My team and I bought your Theme last week, with our pro account. Just have one question : Is it possible to remove the right sidebar menu (we only use the left sidebar menu) and how do you do it ?
    Thank for your answer


    Regards,


    Clement


    PS : nice work btw, well designed

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hello Clement, thank you as for your question it is possible in header.php delete the section for right sidebar plus menu icon in header.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi thank for your answer, I still have a problem when I desactivate the left sidebar menu : now I don’t see this menu anymore but there is a white background… My aim is that user can not access to this left sidebar anymore even they slide with their finger on the left (here is my webapp : http://banzailab.com/appli)
    Thank for your answer


    Regards,


    Clement

    ReplyDelete
  26. You’re talking about left sidebar but you mean right, right?


    For disabling right sidebar delete lines 38-43 in header.php
    <?php if ( is_active_sidebar( 'right-sidebar' ) ) : ?>
    <section id="sidebar-wrapper">
    <h4 id="sidebar-title"><?php if(get_option("gamma_sidebar_title") != "") echo get_option("gamma_sidebar_title"); else echo "Second Sidebar"; ?></h4>
    <?php dynamic_sidebar( 'right-sidebar' ); ?>
    </section> <!-- #sidebar-wrapper -->
    <?php endif; ?>

    and then, in main.js delete lines 77-79 swipeLeft: function (event, direction, distance, duration, fingerCount) {
    evthandlerswipe('right','left');
    },

    ReplyDelete
  27. Yeah my bad it was the right sidebar menu

    ReplyDelete
  28. It works perfectly ! Many thanks

    ReplyDelete
  29. Glad it works


    Good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I have been looking for the right WP mobile theme to rival big name news sites and this one looks like just the one for me… Almost. I just have one question before I buy this and try it out… Can the images on the homepage be removed? I mean, I would like to just display maybe 10 recent posts in a list with small thumbnail on the left. Instead of large display images like this. If this is possible that’s great, If not can I pay for this to be customized? Please let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  31. This is possible but not in native theme, it will request some customization. If you are not able to do this kind of customization yourself I can customize it for you as a freelance.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hello, thanks for prompt response, I would probably be able to do this but I doubt I’d do it as well or as clean as the theme creator would. Could you please give me a quote for this and then I can send you a payment personally via paypal? To be completely clear about what I need the homepage to do, It needs to look like the slate theme here with thumbnails on the left – http://jansimecek.com/themes/?theme=Ultimate


    I prefer your theme because it doesn’t load or slow down and it also does not upset users. A prompt response would be very much appreciated. Or you can email me directly at iamjchedda@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hi, nice theme! I have some pre-sales questions…


    1. Can the right menu with widget be different for different pages?
    For instance I want 2 pages:
    - a page with videos with a filter with/widget at the right menu
    - a page with games with another filter/widget at the right menu


    2. Would it be possible for videos to start those at full screen straight away?
    3. Does it work with Woocommerce?


    Kind regards,


    Pieter

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hello Pieter,


    1. Not in initial theme, if you want to have different right sidebar content for different pages you need to customize theme’s code.


    2. Not sure what you mean by starting at full screen, it depends on what kind of videos are you using, it is not possible with YouTube videos for example.


    WooCommerce is not officially supported but it should run fairly OK however it is not guaranteed.


    Luke

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment