Flatible - Single Page HTML5 Template

Themeforest Flatible - Single Page HTML5 Template HTML Template

Download Flatible - Single Page HTML5 Template HTML Template

Download Flatible - Single Page HTML5 Template HTML Template

Note


Google map Fixed (Api key updated)



Customer Support



Main Features



  • Revolution Slider (worth $12)

  • Built in Bootstrap 3

  • Amazing CSS3 Effects/Animations

  • 4 Preset Skins

  • Optimized Code

  • Simple & Easy to Use/Customize

  • Filterable Portfolio

  • Testimonials Carousel

  • Working Contact Form

  • Google Map

  • Documentation


Font Used


  • Open Sans Google Font (free)




















































  • Download Flatible - Single Page HTML5 Template HTML Template

    Comments

    1. Very nice!!! Congratulations!!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Thanks Alot nicdark

      ReplyDelete
    3. Awesome work. Good luck dude!

      ReplyDelete
    4. Thank you very much!

      ReplyDelete
    5. Great Work
      GLWS

      ReplyDelete
    6. Awesome flat design

      ReplyDelete
    7. Thanks Alot Metrothemes

      ReplyDelete
    8. Good work friend All the best.

      ReplyDelete
    9. Thank you so much Designova Team

      ReplyDelete
    10. Thank you so much AirTheme

      ReplyDelete
    11. Hi there!


      Can I pay you to do some freelancing, I’m looking for a DEV for a project.


      Thanks

      ReplyDelete
    12. hi SnowFalls, currently i don’t take any project for back-end development, if u are looking for front-end only html/css/js then i can find u someone for that.


      Regards


      Faton

      ReplyDelete
    13. Thanks Alot Razvan

      ReplyDelete
    14. Hi, I am interested to buy this template. But could you let me know which tool I should use to customize according to my needs. I dont know much of html/html5. Need a tool where I can customize slider things. Thanks

      ReplyDelete

    Post a Comment

    Popular posts from this blog

    Pav Wines Responsive Theme

    Tango - Responsive HTML5 Template

    Teddy-Responsive Blog Magazine Portfolio WP Theme