FLANGER - Responsive Joomla Music & Bands Template CMS Themes Theme
Themeforest FLANGER - Responsive Joomla Music & Bands Template CMS Themes Theme
If you like our work, don’t forget to leave a five rating
Feature
- Full Bootstrap Support
- Revolution Slider
- Advance Gantry Theme Admin settings panel
- HTML5 and Less css support
- Responsive Codding by bootstrap grid
- Multiple layout options, Easily configured from backend.
- Fully support and powerful k2 component.
- Premium quality extension for speciality management.
- Impressive less css based modern and very fast-loading compiler.
- Multiple layout options, Easily configured from backend.
- Quick start package included.
- Joomla CMS
- Fully compatible with all major browsers
- SEO friendly code structure
- Well Structered code
- Well Documented.
Used Extensions
- Gantry Framework by http://www.rockettheme.com
- Unite Revolution Slider by http://unitecms.net/
- roksprocket by http://www.rockettheme.com
- mod_rscoolmp3player by http://www.rswebsols.com
- mod_news_pro_gk4 by http://www.gavick.com
- mod_sp_quickcontact by http://www.joomshaper.com
- mod_sp_simple_map by http://www.joomshaper.com
- mod_lan_scroller by http://www.themelan.com
- mod_lan_tour_dates by http://www.themelan.com
- mod_lan_hover_effect by http://www.themelan.com
Source and Credits
- Several images are from photoxpress.com
- Images used in preview from http://www.photoxpress.com
- Icons – http://www.iconfinder.com/
- Content used from http://lipsum.com/
- Typography from http://twitter.github.com/bootstrap
Hey I need your help. I didn’t get response yet info@purevelvet.de
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteWe replay your mail and hope that you can fixing your problem properly. You are welcome every time for any kind of help.
If you have any question please contact to our support mail ( support@themelan.com )
Hello.
ReplyDeleteI didn’t got response from my request I sent per mail and per contact form here.
Please contact me. I have a request.
contact@purevelvet.design
Thanks and best regards
If you are not trusted client for us then, we are not supported to you
ReplyDeleteWhen you through mail to our support team from your envato account, Then we make sure 100% support for you.
So, please send mail to our support team from your envato account. We are always with you.
But I am trusted client! I am registered here and I used also the E-Mail form here to contact you without answer or reaction. I have a customization request as an extra job.
ReplyDeleteHello
ReplyDeleteI didn’t get response yet for my question
halitciftci@gmx.de
Thanks
Already we sent a mail to you. But mail delivery report failed. That’s why you can’t got the answer.
ReplyDeletePlease read the documentation in the download file.
ReplyDelete(or)If you give us your cPanel information then we can install it
hi again.. i just sent you a new supportrequest .. thanks in advance
ReplyDeleteHi There, I sent 2 mails to support but they don’t response. I bought the Flanger template, everything works fine but I can’t get the nice menu. The side works with some other buttons. Is there an extension for the Menu?
ReplyDeleteHi, We can’t contact with you for mail delivery problem. This issue not for us !! So check your mail server.
ReplyDeleteYou can also contact with us with skype ID: ” atooar “
This template says that it’s well documented but I seem to be having a had time finding any install instructions. Sent out an email on may occasions and haven’t got a response
ReplyDeleteWe try to contact with you. But failed for mail delivery problem. This problem not for us. If you want and If you give us your cPanel information then we can install it. So check your mail server and send the mail with your informations to our support center.
ReplyDeleteNote: Follow documentation for installation with step by step
I don’t have a step by step instructions, that’s the problem. How is it your not able to reach me through mail delivery and I get mails from envato and how I’m I to send an email to your support center if you don’t respond.
ReplyDeletefyi: I got this response in my mail so it’s really puzzling that you can’t reach me
Give your E-mail address we will contact with you
ReplyDeletetrinicrisi@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteHi, I did get some assistance but for some reason the site went blank. It’s just a blank white website. It need to be re-installed
ReplyDeleteHi, Crisythais
ReplyDeleteWe cant understand whats the problem of your E-mail: trinicrisi@hotmail.com. We try to contact with you. But failed for mail delivery problem. This problem not for us.
Please give your another E-mail address
The message doesn’t go through when I respond to your email
ReplyDeleteTo explain what I’m saying:
“Someone had installed on the template for me but something went wrong so they re-did it, now the website is blank. Nothing shows on the site and it needs to be re-installed. I been sending out emails but no response”.
Install Quick_install file with Sample Data.
ReplyDeleteI’ll do that and get back to you if I’m having any problems
ReplyDeleteyou can also contact with skype: atooar
ReplyDeleteHow to edit module suffix music_feature?
ReplyDeleteSorry, Support is expired for you. And thank you
ReplyDeletePutz! What harm has to answer only one question ?
ReplyDeleteHi, we have reported already 11 days ago the several issues that we are having with the FLANGER template asking you to fix them, but till today still no response at all. Since then we have re-contacted you several times, via the Contact Author and via email, but no answer from you.
ReplyDeleteOur support is not expired, still 5 more month to go!!
Very disappointing.
Still no response from you at all. Tomorrow it will be 2 weeks since we first contacted you. We purchased support, but do not receive support!!
ReplyDeleteStill no response !!
ReplyDelete17 days have passed now since we have first contacted you with our support request. And still have not received any response yet!!
ReplyDeleteWe URGENTLY need you to address the outlined issues that we encounter with the FLANGER template.
Sorry for inconvenience, Our mail server was some problem. Now it’s fine. Please resend your email to our support center (support@themelan.com)
ReplyDeleteDid I miss something or does this not work on wordpress?
ReplyDeleteThis template is build with Joomla CMS not wordpress
ReplyDeleteHi there, congrats for the nice template. But now i need help to get several features “responsive” – pls help!
ReplyDeleteRegards, leon
Pls, contact with our support team (support@themelan.com)
ReplyDeleteYour message (ThemeLan Support Center) from 19.08.2016: “Sorry for inconvenience. We update this template for this issue, Just wait.”
ReplyDeleteNow we wait….wait….wait…wait…..????
check your email
ReplyDeleteOk, nice answer: “check your email”. But nothing is in the email???? That was a little joke, or?
ReplyDeleteWe send email to your email ( ferdinand.herzog@yahoo.de)
ReplyDeleteHello I Purchased this template and sent you an email 2 days ago at your support email address, I requesting assistance with the features within the Template. i can not install the Quickstart as I already have a working Joomla site. Where is the documentation regarding the template so I can understand on your demo what extensions your using in each location and Also where do I get the extensions included in my purchase as I only installed the template?
ReplyDeleteSorry for inconvenience, Please check your email
ReplyDeleteLove the template, but have a question. Does you template allow for mp3 music files (as an album) to be downloaded free to a .zip file
ReplyDeleteHi, I have purchased and uploaded. I am reading the directions for “Install Demo Pack.” Where do I find this “Demo Pack”? I want to have the identical site to your demo. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteJust install the Quickstart file (from your download folder) on your server from your
ReplyDeleteThank you! I am now having trouble with the logo. When I change it to my custom logo, it does not sit where the flanger logo sits, it sits lower. What size should it be?
ReplyDeleteIt will be 284×174
ReplyDeleteHi and thank you! I have placed the logo with the correct size, but it still does not set properly. There is a space between the logo and the navigation, with a large space above.
ReplyDelete