Felina Tumblr Portfolio Theme

Themeforest Felina Tumblr Portfolio Theme Blogging Theme

Download Felina Tumblr Portfolio Theme Blogging Theme

Download Felina Tumblr Portfolio Theme Blogging Theme

Felina is a Tumblr portfolio theme that will turn your Tumblr page into a clean looking, mobile-first responsive website. It has tons of features all customizable to suit your needs and your liking. Every feature can be turned on or off so you can go from minimal to all out fully featured Tumblr site.



Choose between 3 Index page variations (default, Portfolio-first and Services-first view)



Basic Features




  • All Tumblr Post Types Supported

  • Responsive Web Design

  • 1200px Grid (built with ZURB Foundation 4)

  • Localization Ready

  • Disqus Comments Integration

  • Google Analytics Intergration

  • Twitter Feed Widget

  • Flickr Feed Widget

  • Instagram Feed Widget

  • Social Share Buttons (Facebook Like, Tweet this link and +1 on Google Plus)

  • Google Fonts Support (no code needed! just type in the font name of your choice.)

  • Pages/Page Links Support (with dropdown for Tags aka “Categories”)

  • Tags Support

  • Triggered Infinite Scroll (“Load More Post” button)

  • Social Network Links (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, Dribbble and Flickr)

  • Extensive Documentation



Main Features




  • Font Awesome Icons support

  • Photoset Sliders

  • Full Page control (can toggle parts of your site on or off)

  • Index Page Variations included

  • Lots of formatting helpers and pred-defined classes

  • Index Page “Branding Area”

  • About Section on Index Page

  • Servces Section (up to 3 services)

  • Clients Section (up to 4 clients logo)

  • A special Call To Action banner

  • Contact Section with Tumblr Ask Support

  • Fully customizable footer with Footer Links option (up to 5 links)

  • Editable colophon



Comes with an extensive Documentation and dedicated author support so you won’t be left in the dark



Credits



Media/Content Assets






Plugins






  • Zurb Foundation 4 framework.

  • Font Icons by Font Awesome

  • jQInstaPics (Instagram Feed Plugin) from Abid Din (Crafted Pixelz)

  • Paul Irish’s Infinite Scroll for the pagination.



Note: All media assets belongs to their respective owners and are not in any way included in the theme or is for sale from this site. Contact the creators for license and terms of use.

Download Felina Tumblr Portfolio Theme Blogging Theme

Comments

  1. Nice looking theme. What inspired the name? Breaking Bad?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. And yes indeed, it was BrBa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clean and very cool theme. Good luck Oliver

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here is cool stuff! A huge compliment, this theme is really ahead for its category. The functionality given by your theme, it will be of great help to potential buyers. Keep the compass on this direction that you are taking the right way!
    Good luck with your sales

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the kind words, man! Good day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great stuff olive…Just loved it simply aweosme

    ReplyDelete
  7. And just for the record the Google page speed SCore is just 63.That seems a bit of concern.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey! Thank you for pointing the page speed. I have to admit, I added all the functionality (thus bigger js and css files) of Foundation 4. I will try to strip of some of it to get a better page speed score, and eventually do an update. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, yo! Really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey I have a question regarding a “logo” question. Basically I’m trying to remove the whole grey box on top of the default page by adding a picture. The picture however, is never big enough no matter what I put on the width and height. I tried using the PDF file but it did not have any information neither. It’s like every picture I use does not properly fix and it ends up looking out of place. Hope I can get some support, I really love the design.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! Email me at oliver.dionela01@gmail.com or just by using the contact form on my profile page so I can help your further, better and faster . And please send me your site’s url so I can take a look. I’ll be waiting for your message!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi again. To make your background image “cover” the entire branding wrapper, please add this to your custom CSS box (Tumblr > Customize > Advanced)



    .branding-wrapper, .single-page-branding {
    -moz-background-size: cover;
    -webkit-background-size: cover;
    background-size: cover;
    }


    Don’t forget to hit save.


    This will do for now and will be added to the main code as a fix on the next update. Hope this helps. If it doesn’t, please email me. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Having some trouble with video post thumbnails not appearing correctly. See brandonsetter.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi! Sorry I replied late (All Saint’s Day festivities here in my country and I just got home with no sleep ). May you please email me at oliver.dionela01@gmail.com


    I will be honest, it’s completely my error on the code. However there’s an easy fix which will I send to you via email. Thanks and apologies for the trouble. Good day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pav Wines Responsive Theme

Tango - Responsive HTML5 Template

Teddy-Responsive Blog Magazine Portfolio WP Theme