Essential - Responsive WooCommerce eCommerce and Auction Theme
Themeforest Essential - Responsive WooCommerce eCommerce and Auction Theme WordPress Theme
“Awesome! You guys are just awesome. I made those changes and everything is just well….awesome! I’d like to do something with the front page slider eventually but for now the website is great and will be perfect for the bike shop. Thanks very much for all your support. PS I’ll be giving you guys a top rating now!”
Ronan Lynch
“You guys have been extremely generous with helping me, I can’t thank you enough. Are there sites I can give you nice reviews on to help out your image?”
Jim
“Hello; I really cant find the proper words that you deserve for helping me in my site .. I would send a big word thank you for you and your team and I wish your company to be the best over and over.”
Mohammad Haidar.
Feel free to email envatosupport@prospekt.hr If you have any pre-sale questions or need help installing your theme.
Essential is clean, performance optimized responsive theme easily configured from WP admin. WooCommerce ready theme coupled with WooCommerce Simple Auctions extension (worth $21!) gives you true ecommerce platform featuring auctions. Get your web shop or auction website ready in no time, customize it from WP admin, add your tweaks and plugins and start selling in minutes.
Theme is designed and coded to be secure and to perform well while looking neat on all kind of Internet enabled devices like desktop, laptop, tablet or phone.
Essential Features Overview
- WordPress 4.8+ Ready, WooCommerce 2.6+ & 3.1+ Ready (theme demo runs on latest WooCommerce)
Auctions – WooCommerce Simple Auctions (worth $21!) – demo
Bulk Discounts – WooCommerce Simple Bulk Discounts (worth $19!) – demo- WPML ready (.po files included)
Two slider types – nice and customizable sliders (with parallax)
Compare and wishlist out of the box – no need for plugins!- Unlimited color schemes
- Powerful but easy customization
- Responsive and Retina ready
- Zoom feature included
Mega menu available- Online documentation
- Demo content included (xml file)
Essential Features Complete List
- Mobile friendly and responsive design – 4 viewports
- Flexible page layouts
- eCommerce with auctions feature
- Two types of customizable sliders
- Two types of home page
- Search engine optimized
- Easy to customize look and feel
- Built-in Google fonts
- Easily achieve good PageSpeed rank – check it here https://tools.pingdom.com/#!/dxxfex/https://essential.prospekt-solutions.com/
- Sidebars and Widget areas
- Wishlist and compare feature
- Shortcodes
- Easy to use Theme Options Panel
- Pre-Defined Page Layouts ready to be used
- Customizable Homepage
- Custom Login / Register Page
- Google Maps On Contact Page
- Contact Page (no plugins needed!)
- Slide anything anywhere (with parallax)
- Supports Chrome, Safari, Firefox, IE9+
- Add custom CSS – no plugin needed!
- Customizable Checkout Page
- Layered PSDs available – click here
What customers say
“Awesome! You guys are just awesome. I made those changes and everything is just well….awesome! I’d like to do something with the front page slider eventually but for now the website is great and will be perfect for the bike shop. Thanks very much for all your support. PS I’ll be giving you guys a top rating now!”
Ronan Lynch
“You guys have been extremely generous with helping me, I can’t thank you enough. Are there sites I can give you nice reviews on to help out your image?”
Jim
“Hello; I really cant find the proper words that you deserve for helping me in my site .. I would send a big word thank you for you and your team and I wish your company to be the best over and over.”
Mohammad Haidar.
Updates
** Version 1.2.35 ** (4th Jul 2017)
- Add: WooCommerce Simple Auctions updated to v1.2.15
- Add: suggest installation of WooCommerce 3.1.0
** Version 1.2.34 ** (6th Jun 2017)
- Add: WooCommerce Simple Auctions updated to v1.2.14
- Fix: currency symbol in price filter slider
** Version 1.2.33 ** (23th May 2017)
- Fix: currency format problem
- Add: WooCommerce Simple Auctions updated to v1.2.12
- Add: suggest installation of WooCommerce 3.0.7
** Version 1.2.32 ** (28th Apr 2017)
- Fix: WooCommerce >= 3.0.4 compatibility
- Add: WooCommerce Simple Auctions updated to v1.2.10
- Add: suggest installation of WooCommerce 3.0.4
Click here for complete change log.
Support and pre-sale questions
Feel free to email envatosupport@prospekt.hr If you have any pre-sale questions or need help installing your theme.
If you like this theme, please rate it:
Is possible to have escrow?
ReplyDeleteAnd can the auctioneer set a percentage as payment for the action? Thank you.
No, that’s not possible out of the box, you need to implement that yourself.
ReplyDeleteauction theme has some double – + in the products..
ReplyDeleteWhere exactly?
ReplyDeleteI’m really disappointed. Buy the topic, I tried it and did not like. I claim my money back. AND IT IS NOT POSSIBLE
ReplyDeleteHello exclusivasluxelife,
ReplyDeletethis issue should be addressed via refund request panel.
Regards,
ProspektDEsign.
Interested in an auction theme/script.
ReplyDeleteJust had a peek at your demo. It would have been nice if the time closing time shows against each time when items are listed out. So that when you select the option of Auction ending soon – One can see the clock ticking against the item and see how far apart each item is from ending.
I don’t have the theme so I can’t give more constructive feedback unfortunately.
Thank you.
Hello, There is no details in the Documentation for putting all of the same product on one page instead the theme is putting all of the products on individual pages.
ReplyDeleteAny idea why this happening? All have the same attributes
Hi, I’m not sure what do you think exactly, but product on sigle page is product’s single page and every Woocommerce product has one.
ReplyDeleteList of products on one page is called product archive page and has a list of all products, specific category etc. Base product arhchive page is usually /shop/ page.
Hello I sent a screen shot to Leonardo. Also having a lot of Internet Explorer compatibility issues.
ReplyDeleteWhich version of IE? Have you checked demo?
ReplyDeleteit’s IE 10. Trying to use a background image and it sizes responsively on all browsers except for IE10. Also the Widget that I have used on the footer does not hold its float style on IE (but works on all other browsers).
ReplyDeleteWe don’t support dated browsers sorry.
ReplyDeleteMy apologies, it is Internet Explorer 11.0.9. I don’t have a PC sorry for the confusion on the version number. Had to go look again.
ReplyDeleteWe would need website url to check that. Please mail us your wp-admin url, admin user and FTP login.
ReplyDeleteHello, Wondering why is the Top Menu not showing on Mobile and Tablet?
ReplyDeleteYou need to set it in menu editor, it is explained in documentation how to do that.
ReplyDeleteOkay that you I will try again and comment back. I followed the documentation and that’s why I am commenting; it is still not showing.
ReplyDeleteThank you
Just mail us your wp-admin url and administrator login and we will check it.
ReplyDeleteHi, is your theme compatible with MyCred plugin?
ReplyDeleteHi, it should work yes, if plugin is compatible with Woocommmerce.
ReplyDeleteToday I installed your update. Even in the previous version I get this message when I installed your woocommerce auctions plugin:
ReplyDeleteWarning: Declaration of WC_Product_Auction::get_price() should be compatible with WC_Product::get_price($context = ‘view’) in C:\wamp64\www\wordpress\wp-content\plugins\woocommerce-simple-auctions\classes\class-wc-product-auction.php on line 668
Please help
Can you please mail us your wp-admin login and FTP login so we can check this?
ReplyDeleteWhich version of Woocommerce do you use?
ReplyDeleteWhat is the refund policy with regards to the purchase. I wanted to test it out before pruchasing however, they do not give me a demo.
ReplyDeleteI would like to also have a Register page with my own defined forms. is that possible?
Demo is here http://essential.prospekt-solutions.com/
ReplyDeleteYou cannot download item for testing, sorry. We do not issue refunds for downloaded items.
This is custom login / register page http://essential.prospekt-solutions.com/my-account/
Hello
ReplyDeleteDoes this theme supports two currencies and two languages?
thanks
Hi, yes, this is supported by Woocommerce and WP. Please check how to implement multi currency Woocommerce and how to install multi language WordPress. You will need 3rd party plugins for that.
ReplyDeleteHi, I just purchased and downloaded the theme. However I cannot see the XML Demo Content packaged in the downloaded zip file. Please provide… Thanks
ReplyDeleteHi, demo download link is in documentation. Please read it, it’s under setup.
ReplyDeleteHi I have created a child theme and have it running but when I upload the new update and update the simple auction update to version 1.2.8 the site crashes and I need to FTP in and delete it out but 1.2.5 seems to work ok besides the popup on the top saying update plugin. Please help.
ReplyDeleteHi, sorry for delay. Can you please mail us with your wp-admin url, administrator login and FTP login so we can check this issue?
ReplyDeleteHi I have emailed you twice with these details on envatosupport@prospekt.hr please check mail and reply asap as we cant use the site while this issue is ongoing.
ReplyDeleteSorry for delay, we’ve replied to email. Seems that you have all latest version of theme and auction plugin and everything looks fine. For WC Vendor issues you will have to contact them.
ReplyDeleteHello
ReplyDeleteI am interested to purchase this theme. But I have one question
is there any option available when user bid for any auction so they have use token for every bids?
thanks
Atul
Hi, no that’s not possible without custom coding.
ReplyDeleteDoes the theme work with beaver builder?
ReplyDeleteWe have not test it with that plugin so we don’t know. Most likely no.
ReplyDeleteThere’s a free version of the plugin. Can you try try to use the builder on a new page? https://wordpress.org/plugins/beaver-builder-lite-version/
ReplyDeleteOr send me a test environment url so I can check.
Hi, we have test this and Beaver builder works with this theme.
ReplyDeleteNice! Thank you!
ReplyDeleteYou are welcome
ReplyDeleteHello! I would like to check if the following features are present in your theme:
ReplyDelete1. Auction request to post (Items should be verified first before publishing)
2. Virtual money to all types of user
3. Site chat for online users
4. Send private message to user
5. And if its possible to link coins.ph?
If y ou have those, please send me screenshot as I cant see those features in live demo.
Thanks,
Kathleen
Hi, none of those features are supported out of the box, you need to code that yourself.
ReplyDeleteHello. In this topic, the window with the price is too small and the price does not fit. Is this something you can fix?
ReplyDeleteYou need to purchase theme before you can get support.
ReplyDeleteHi
ReplyDeleteDoes the theme Supports RTL and Arabic Language?
does your plugin come with “request to bid” option? although user become member, they still cannot bid without admin approval, therefore they have to request for bid.
ReplyDelete