Elegance - Responsive Portfolio WordPress Theme
Themeforest Elegance - Responsive Portfolio WordPress Theme WordPress Theme

Version 1.1 – Oct 22
Elegance is a Premium WordPress Theme with fully responsive and retina ready design. Elegance comes with powerful admin panel and extremely flexible gallery system. You can adjust colors for each post/page, set custom backgrounds, custom size for portfolio thumbnails and many more. This theme fits well for designers, photographers, media agencies, restaurants and any other who wants to showcase their portfolio in elegant way.
Current version is 1.1, Oct 22.
|
|
Updates
Version 1.1 – Oct 22
- Fixed custom lightbox scroll
- Minor CSS fixes
- Added more color options
Images in preview: Olegnax, Fil Dunsky, Julian Burford, Pedro Conti, the Oleg, Dash
I checked other sites of other people who are using this theme and their site’s gallery homepage don’t work properly on safari and chrome too, its not just my site its the theme, how can we fix this? The update you made didn’t fix the issue
ReplyDeleteAs elvissalic mentions above, I too have problems getting the portfolio to work correctly on the homepage. I have settled for a full screen slideshow but really want the portfolio option. The images just stop loading after the first 2 or so load…. Will there ever be a fix for this?
ReplyDeleteHello MrTicklez,
ReplyDeletePlease, post more details regarding the issue on our help forum, so we will be able to investigate it further. http://help.wpcocktail.com/categories/elegance-responsive-portfolio-wordpress-theme
Cheers
It sucks because the theme is really nice but the support for the theme is not that good, @MrTicklez i hired a developer to see if he could fix it for me but he failed to do so
ReplyDeleteHello elvissalic,
ReplyDeleteOur staff has replied you via forum. Please, check the response.
Best Regards
Gallery fancybox not working
ReplyDeleteHi, I’m trying to create a gallery on my web emiliaoije.se and when i click my image the lightbox / fancybox script just loading without end.
Why does not the lightbox popup work on my galleryside? Thank you in advance,
http://www.emiliaoije.se/portfolio/
Gallery fancybox not working
ReplyDeleteHi, I’m trying to create a gallery on my web emiliaoije.se and when i click my image the lightbox / fancybox script just loading without end.
Why does not the lightbox popup work on my galleryside? Thank you in advance,
http://www.emiliaoije.se/portfolio/
Hello emiliaoije,
ReplyDeleteOur staff has replied you via forum: http://help.wpcocktail.com/discussion/157/gallery-fancybox-not-working#Item_2
Best Regards
Hi I bought this theme a few years ago and would like to update my site. I wanted to check whether you have stopped supporting this?
ReplyDeleteWill this site work with Wordpress 4.8?
It would be a real shame as I like the site but need to bring everything up to date and install some additional functionality.
http://www.unfolddigital.co.uk
Kind thanks,
Jenny