Drive - Premium and Responsive WordPress Magazine

Themeforest Drive - Premium and Responsive WordPress Magazine WordPress Theme

Download Drive - Premium and Responsive WordPress Magazine WordPress Theme

Download Drive - Premium and Responsive WordPress Magazine WordPress Theme


Drive is new theme for magzines with responsive layout, modular and flexible homepage and build-in rating system. Drive with its elegant design is built for heavy-content websites, but it is suitable for personal blogs too!


Theme includes many features as Sequence slider , static and widgets carousels, modular featured sections and flexible layout and possibility to manage color schemes, responsivity settings.


There are also 50+ advanced shortcodes with Shortcode Generator support, support for post formats and much more!


Main theme features:



  • Advanced theme admin panel,

  • Unlimited color schemes,

  • Top Carousel,

  • Main slider,

  • Build-in rating (rewiew) system,

  • Modular Homepage (using Homepage widgets),


  • Single posts jQuery sliders,

  • Blog template,

  • Posts formats: Standard, Audio, Video, Gallery, Quote, Link, Image,

  • Font selector/custom typography – 57 fonts available (hand-picked web-safe fonts and Google webfonts),

  • Font Awesome integration,

  • Retina ready,

  • Jetpack support (Social Comments, Email Subscription)

  • 2 Custom Menus – with icons and main nav with description,

  • jQuery sliders – Galleries,

  • Shortcode generator,

  • Unlimited dynamic featured sections in Sidebars and Footer,

  • Logo and favicon upload,

  • Google Analytics Input,

  • Custom Footer,

  • Sidebar tabs (latest, popular, random posts + list of tags),

  • Translation ready,

  • latest WordPress ready,

  • Smooth tabless design.


Templates:



  • Homepage template (Magazine),

  • Blog template,

  • Full Width template,

  • Redirect,

  • Error 404,

  • Archive templates,

  • Author template,


Other:



  • 15 Custom widgets,

  • 16 design elements to style in admin menu:

    • fonts (56 families, colors, weight, styles, sizes),

    • backgrounds,

    • texts,

    • links,

    • hovers,

    • icons,

    • borders…



  • Font Awesome integration,


  • And much more…


 

Download Drive - Premium and Responsive WordPress Magazine WordPress Theme

Comments

  1. Hi, I am close to buying and just wanted to know:
    1. As someone unfamiliar with code, will I be able to duplicate your demo easily?
    2. Will I be able to easily add a chatroom under one of my categories? Basically a Forum where site visitors and myself can post questions or arguments and allow others to respond (for all visitors to see)?
    3. Can you tell me some sites that have used your theme? Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello and thank you for your interest.


    1. yes, coding is not required to achieve look like in demo


    2. I assume that usage of bbpress plugin will be better: http://bbpress.org/ integration is easy


    3. here are some links from these comments: http://atribuna.vizzual.net/


    http://hollymind.com/

    http://www.lesplusbeauxjardins.com/

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I’d like to buy this template. I saw is translation ready: does it mean I can write multi language articles by using a plugin like WPML?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello and thank you for your interest.


    Yes, theme is WPML ready and you can run multilingual website with Drive theme.


    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is wpml necessary or multilingual is included into the theme?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello,


    multilingual website is different functionality and you need to use plugin for this (e.g. WPLM plugin); theme can be “translate ready” (Drive theme is “translate ready”) and theme can be compatible with multilingual plugins (Drive theme is compatible with WPML)


    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  7. On the demo within the page Buttons and Links there is an image that pops up with prettyPhoto. It says undefined and doesn’t have the social media buttons. I have a friend who purchased this theme and we are having the same issues. I’ve updated prettyPhoto.js file and the undefined goes away. Nothing actually shows up including the social buttons/links. Within Firebug it shows as empty even though the div is there and it is enabled within the prettyPhoto.js file. Any thoughts? He has version 1.0 so I know I need to get the latest version of the theme but will that fix it?


    Thank you for your help and for a great theme!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello


    I need to confirm your purchase.
    Please send me ‘Item Purchase Code’ via profile page: http://themeforest.net/user/Vergo (don’t post code here).


    In Themeforest account in ‘Downloads’ section ( http://themeforest.net/downloads ) is located License certificate – the number is in it.
    http://prntscr.com/36kz87

    Thank You

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will get that and email it to you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just emailed it to you. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi,


    Before buying I wanted to ask if http://wpml.org/# can be integrated to your theme? I can see that you have multi-language features but does that mean I can have an icon(or drop down menu) that once clicked will translate all the page content into the specified language?


    Thank for your help and congrats on a great theme.


    Jose

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello and thank you for your interest.


    Yes, you can use WPML plugin with Drive theme.


    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi,


    How do I hide all of the meta information (author, date, views, category)? Is there some CSS that will hide this? I need to remove it from everywhere, including the ticker, category, and home pages.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello,


    please send support query via contact form on profile page: http://themeforest.net/user/Vergo


    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  15. hi. can you help me with category page layout.


    i would like to have Home: Latest posts or Home: 2 Categories view in category (archive page )


    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello,


    sorry, it is not possible to use mentioned layouts for archive pages.


    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  17. HI


    I’ve bought this theme and installed the WPML plugin. I was just wondering how I can translate the homepage WELCOME text widget and 3 categories widget.


    Regards
    Tom

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello,


    sorry, we are not able to provide support for 3rd party plugins.
    Please check plugin documentation, I’m sure that there is described how to translate widgets.


    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi, I’d like to add share buttons to my posts as you do in the demo (bellow post and on the sidebar). Is this possible with DRIVE only or should I install any plugin? If so, witch did you use?


    Regards, Walter

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pav Wines Responsive Theme

Tango - Responsive HTML5 Template

Teddy-Responsive Blog Magazine Portfolio WP Theme