Booklet - Personal Blogging Theme
Themeforest Booklet - Personal Blogging Theme WordPress Theme
If you are looking for a new experince for your blog – take a close look at Booklet. A personal Diary Theme for WordPress
With Booklet we rethought how to read a website. We build it from the ground up to give the best reading experince on all devices. The site will automatically fit the screen no matter which device you are using. We were inspired by e-readers and added the best features into this personal WordPress theme: change the background color and font color from black to white, change the size of the font and even read in fullscreen mode. There is no better way to present your personal stories than with this app like reading and blogging template for wp.
Images are not included. They are purchased from Photodune, peopleimages and istock.com
Hi Babel,
ReplyDeleteWe want to use the java script from below for one of our pages. Is it possible?
http://www.amcharts.com/javascript-maps/
Also, can we force the images to go to whatever images or site that we want upon a click? ie. if we wanted the photo on the blog post to direct itself to a photo album.
Thanks for you help!
Hey,
ReplyDeleteThanks for sour interest!
We can’t guarantee that it will work with this script but if it is in general made to work on a normal WordPress site you should be fine
About the links: that would require some custom programming work by yourself as it’s not an default option in our theme I’m afraid
Thanks
Bebel
Hello, I just purchased this and am currently working on the site. Is there a specific way to get the youtube videos to work on a post? I did the video ID, the embed code, the share code and nothing is working.
ReplyDeleteSorry, there was a glitch, the id worked just fine. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteDoes this theme work well with BuddyPress? Also, if I wanted to use the top menu bar as a filter for the blog posts by category, how would I go about doing that?
ReplyDeleteLooks like a great theme, if I can get the above functions to work I’m sure to buy!
nevermind … just searched and found that it is not buddypress compatible. Still interested in the filter/sort function.
ReplyDeleteHey,
ReplyDeletesorry there is no such filter functionality as you might know from portfolio sections. However you can add categories to the menu and as such use it as a filter of some sort.
Thanks
Bebel
I just want to throw out a warning to everyone who’s thinking about buying this theme. The support is VERY poor. In fact, I haven’t got any support at all on my tickets. The only replies from the support themes are like “meh, it works on my iPad, should work in yours too, ticket closed.”
ReplyDeleteHey,
ReplyDeletewe had some trouble with our support forum. Requests were put in the activity feed instead of the forums. That’s why many requests were lost. This was due however due to a poor design choice of ours. We did correct this one now so that all request must be made a forum topic. That way the support will be much easier to follow.
Really sorry for any inconvenience!
Thanks
Bebel
I have to correct the person commenting before – replies are more like “I’ve tested on a Samsung device and there weren’t any issues” if you mention an iPad.
ReplyDeleteBesides that – the support is really poor, unfortunately. I am trying to get some fixes for over a month now. If you post something in the support forum or send an email directly, it takes days for them to reply and the answers are no help at all most of the time.