Base - One Page Responsive Muse Theme
Themeforest Base - One Page Responsive Muse Theme Muse Templates
Base is a beautiful, modern, stylish and straight to the point single page portfolio Muse Template. It’s well crafted with Flat design concept.
It is perfect for personal portfolios.
Available in Desktop, Tablet and Mobile versions. PSD is also included !
Update v1.2 Date: 03 May 2016
- Added : Responsive Layout
v1.1 Date: 29 Oct 2013
- Added : Tablet Version is now available.
- Fixed : Rollover error in the navigation bar.
- Added : Some rollover effects.
- Added : Category buttons in portfolio section.
- Added : A better background image in home section.
Images used:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/kopaz/with/5107756473/
Icons Used (Licensed under GPL):
http://dribbble.com/shots/801056-Fifty-Shades-of-Icons
http://designmodo.com/linecons-free/
Looks nice
ReplyDeleteThanks
ReplyDeleteLooks great.. GLWS
ReplyDeleteThank you !
ReplyDeletethe menu don’t work with ipad (4)
ReplyDeleteok, sorry, works without frame but some flikering…
ReplyDeleteTablet version is now available. Thanks
ReplyDeleteLove the template! Can i get a psd of the logo?
ReplyDeleteThanks,
Olly.
Actually It’s a custom logo which I made by customizing the “Montserrat” font, so the logo will not be editable and useless for you. But if you still want it, let me know.
ReplyDeleteOK thanks, no worries man.
ReplyDeleteOlly.
I’m a newbie to muse but loved this template to work on but I’m having difficulty working with the portfolio. I can’t seem to be able to access the 3 galleries separately and can’t see the captions to work on. Any help gratefully accepted, many thanks.
ReplyDeleteKeith
Oh, and how to adjust the parallax stop as I have lost the nice thin line against the menu (it has become quite wide.
ReplyDeletemany thanks
Keith
Hello Keith, sorry for late reply. Can you please send me your e-mail so that I can provide the tutorial files in your inbox.
ReplyDeleteNo worries, it was a good thing as it forced me to work it out for myself. Its all good now which I’m pleased about. Accessing the galleries was a layer thing – the captions were hidden! and the parallax stop just needed an anchor position tweak. Any tutorials would be gratefully received though thanks – keith.wheeler3@virgin.net
ReplyDeleteThanks again, you’ve been very helpful
Keith