Attitude - Multimedia Portfolio WordPress Theme for Media Artists

Themeforest Attitude - Multimedia Portfolio WordPress Theme for Media Artists WordPress Theme

Download Attitude - Multimedia Portfolio WordPress Theme for Media Artists WordPress Theme

Download Attitude - Multimedia Portfolio WordPress Theme for Media Artists WordPress Theme

Attitude WordPress Theme is a portfolio theme with impressive multimedia options. Designed with artists in mind, Attitude provides the perfect infrastructure to showcase your work. The StrictThemes framework is versatile, easy to work with and highly intuitive, allowing for deep customization and control.




If you have an existing portfolio using Custom Post Types, the theme is compatible with post type, category and tag taxonomies. You can easily migrate your existing portfolio over to Attitude.







Attitude WordPress Theme Features




  • Responsive and Mobile-Optimized
    Don’t leave visitors behind. All themes created by StrictThemes are fully responsive and look great on all kinds of devices and screen sizes from widescreen desktops to tiny smartphone displays.


  • HiDPI Ready
    All themes created by StrictThemes are fully compatible with high-resolution screens such as laptops with Retina-display so your text and images will look absolutely gorgeous!


  • Color Schemes
    The theme comes with two color schemes – Light and Dark.


  • Style Customizer
    Tweak styles with three clicks. Unlimited colors available.


  • Translation Ready
    The theme has been designed from the ground up with translation in mind. It comes pre-packaged with a .po file containing all of the theme’s text strings ready for translation.


  • Unlimited Sidebars
    With individual sidebar areas for the homepage, posts, pages and portfolio projects, you can easily customize sidebars for different parts of your site. In addition, you can create your own custom sidebars. If you don’t need multiple sidebars, use the predefined sidebars.


  • Search Engine Optimized
    Built with clean, semantic and search engine optimized HTML5 and CSS3 code, so all you need to do is add great content!


  • Clean, Valid and Well-Commented PHP & JS Code
    Readable code is the key to quick customization. No dirty code. No bloated code.


  • Valid HTML5
    All themes created by StrictThemes are built with respect to W3C standards.


  • Clean CSS3
    CSS styles come with a good structure and are well-commented, so you’ll never be confused.


  • Extended Documentation
    In addition a simple setup process and easy-to-use theme options panel, we have comprehensive documentation online.


  • Free Bug-Fixes
    If you find a bug, we’ll fix it. StrictThemes are 100% compatible with the latest version of WordPress.


  • One-Click Updates
    No need to download and re-install theme after each release. Updates are available with just one click.


  • Dummy Data Included
    Want to start from a solid base or demo? Dummy data is included.



WordPress Theme Portfolio Features




  • 3 Portfolio Formats
    Attitude comes with audio, video and gallery portfolio formats.


  • Custom Background & Color
    Add a unique full-screen background as well as custom color for each project.


  • Custom Slugs
    Set unique slugs for projects, categories and tags, e.g. if you’re illustrator you probably prefer to have an URL like site.com/illustrations/, not site.com/projects/.


  • Portfolio Migration From Other Themes
    Looking for a new showcase theme, but don’t want to lose your existing portfolio? This theme is compatible with any taxonomy (post type, category, tag).


WordPress Theme Blog Features




  • 3 Blogroll Styles
    The theme includes three different blogroll styles.


  • Post Formats
    The theme supports Standard, Image, Gallery, Audio, Video, Status, Quote and Link post formats, with special styling for each.


  • Gallery Format
    Add a gallery with a few clicks. No need to worry about image sizes.


  • Audio\Video Formats
    Use embedded or self-hosted media.


  • Link Format
    Redirect option available.


  • Post Features
    Below the Post Editor you’ll find a two additional metaboxes: Sidebar and Page Options. More …


  • Post Page Tweaking
    All themes created by StrictThemes allow you to tweak post pages with few clicks and without touching the code. More …



What customers say about my themes



First of all, congratulations for the theme. So elegant, functional and aesthetic. I am very happy with it. – chemabonilla


Big thanks for your fast response. I bought about 10 themes here and i can say that your support its really great. Thanks so much. – astronautonacow


Great response time, seriously I think it?s the best I have ever had here. You have a new follower my friend! Will be sure to rate the theme. Thanks again! – Prohibit


Wow thanks for the quick reply! Rated it! – arnoldjchang


Hi, first of all, just wanted to thank you for your work and theme! I love it!! – arnoldjchang


Great theme, cool features! – arnederynck


I am creating my first website and am learning as I go? So far, I am really enjoying the theme and I love the gallery format. – allisonhaubrick


I am really impressed with your quick responses and patience with the learning curve I am experiencing – allisonhaubrick


Hi, I just buy your theme and it?s very clean. Thanks for the job. – Hiflo


Thank you for this very cool and easy to set up theme? – zamsam


The new updated works perfect. Now voted with five stars. Great theme, great support. Thanks! – astronautonacow


Key Features





















ST Kit (Framework) Features




  • Easy To Use
    StrictThemes kits are designed from the ground up to be as easy to use as possible. No confusing interfaces here. You’ll love the sensible, easy-to-understand theme options panel. Spend less time fighting with your theme, and more time doing something you really enjoy!

  • The framework is loaded with custom sidebar widgets – Share, Get In Touch, Posts, Flickr, Subscribe and Social Media. More …


  • 100+ Unique Icons
    Pixel-perfect glyphs are included.


  • Google Fonts
    The framework allows you to switch between fonts or set up any custom font provided in the Google Fonts library. That’s more than 600 fonts!


  • Shortcodes
    ST kits include all of the shortcodes you would expect from a premium theme, including columns, buttons, tabs, and much more! Plus, it comes with detailed documentation and usage examples. More …


  • Import\Export Theme Settings
    No need to make new settings. Just copy and paste.


  • One-Click Updates
    No need to download and re-install theme after each release. Updates are available with just one click.


Other Features



  • Custom logo

  • Text or image logo

  • Custom favicon

  • Google Analytics ready

  • Sitewide data (info) on post page

  • Subtitle for post, page and projects

  • Post views

  • 7 sidebars available for footer

  • Built-in social icons

  • Style editor

  • Custom styles on standalone .css file

  • Created by a WordPress lover


________________

Download Attitude - Multimedia Portfolio WordPress Theme for Media Artists WordPress Theme

Comments

  1. How do I add my own custom logo to the top left of the homepage?

    ReplyDelete
  2. StrictThemes-supportJuly 23, 2017 at 2:07 AM

    Hi,


    Set your logo from within Theme Panel > General > Logo > Image – http://dl1.joxi.net/drive/0012/0377/807289/160216/f63bf6bdcb.jpg


    The concept of the theme layout assumes the middle position for a logo.


    The changing logo position can be done via custom tweaks on all layouts (including responsive) to display it properly on all devices.


    If you need to change a concept of layout then we will be glad to make a customization in accordance with your needs for a some extra. Drop us a line at info@strictthemes.com


    Regards,
    Nat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,


    I am trying to reduce the space between the menu/logo area and my first widget within the homepage sidebar. I’ve tried adding both of these:


    sidebar-homepage-a { margin-top: 0 !important; }

    sidebar-homepage-a { height: auto !important; }





    Neither of them make any difference.


    I am trying to add in a Text Widget for the first slot within Homepage Sidebar 1 so that I can include a welcome message and photo of myself. Any help would be appreciated. I have zero experience with custom CSS or coding so I am very confused.


    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. StrictThemes-supportJuly 23, 2017 at 2:07 AM

    Hello


    1 – Please try these lines on Theme Panel > Style > Custom CSS:


    sidebar-homepage-a {

    height: auto !important;
    margin-top: auto !important;
    }



    2 – Please disable that plugin and I’ll take a look.


    This is how welcome message looks on Live Preview:


    <h1>Media Portfolio <span>&</span> Blog</h1>

    Attitude comes with Audio, Video and Gallery portfolio formats. <span>And unique fullscreen background as well as custom color for each project.</span>

    [button url=#project-box class='button-white-transp button-scroll' icon=portfolio icon_size=32] Browse Portfolio [/button]


    Regards,
    Nat

    ReplyDelete
  5. StrictThemes-supportJuly 23, 2017 at 2:07 AM

    Please also see shortcodes – http://strictthemes.com/documentation/shortcodes/ – and icons http://strictthemes.com/documentation/icons/names-of-icons/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great theme! – How can I add the sub-text to the navigation menus like the demo ‘Portfolio – Projects archive’. I cannot seem to find the option for this anywhere. It is showing up fine on the pages that came with the theme but for any custom pages added to the navigation I cannot add that sub-text anywhere. Can you please assist?


    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. StrictThemes-supportJuly 23, 2017 at 2:08 AM

    Hi,


    Thank you for your feedback.


    This is about the Title Attribute on Appearance > Menu Page – http://dl3.joxi.net/drive/0012/0377/807289/160307/51e03cb597.jpg


    In case you don’t have it you need to enable on the Screen options – http://dl1.joxi.net/drive/0012/0377/807289/160307/e7edfc2ac2.jpg


    Regards,
    Nat

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi,


    The ST kit isn’t installing.


    Could you please help me out.


    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. StrictThemes-supportJuly 23, 2017 at 2:08 AM

    Hi,


    You should try to install the plugin manually. Please follow steps at the link http://strictthemes.com/manuals/how-to-install-st-kit-plugin-by-yourself/


    If you need more assistance let me know an access details (to your WP admin) through the contact form – http://themeforest.net/user/strictthemes I will take a look.


    Regards,
    Nat

    ReplyDelete
  10. FrankieBrownCreativeJuly 23, 2017 at 2:08 AM

    Can the menu bar at the top be customised so that the logo doesn’t sit in the middle of the menu?


    PLEASE IGNORE THIS, I HAVE JUST SEEN WHERE TO FIND OUT THE INFORMATION

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, great theme!


    I would like to delete the “Homepage Sidebar 2” on the Frontpage.


    I tried to edit these php pages without success :


    - template-frontpage.php
    - sidebar_homepage_b.php


    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  12. StrictThemes-supportJuly 23, 2017 at 2:08 AM

    Hi,


    Comment out line 74 in template-frontpage.php like this: http://take.ms/xab6y


    Regards, Luis.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Igor,
    Is there a way to make background image show as normal on iOS devices. It works on desktop and Android the same as designed. However only the default setting will keep the image at the same size but repeats it which is not what I require.
    https://tbonetunes.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. StrictThemes-supportJuly 23, 2017 at 2:08 AM

    Hi, I just checked it and the background is not repeating can you please show me the problem in action??


    http://take.ms/P6K51

    Regards, Luis.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi, I just purchased your theme. Is there a way to set up the wp site to display sample pages and dummy links as you have the sample pages set up? I’ve used themes that had the option to set up preliminary pages based on example. Is that possible here? Really like the way you set it up and would like to do as little customization as possible.


    Thanks,
    William Weems

    ReplyDelete
  16. StrictThemes-supportJuly 23, 2017 at 2:08 AM

    Hi William, take a look in the docs included with the theme, you’ll find instructions on how to import the demo content: https://cl.ly/421C000G0D0M


    Regards, Luis.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment is currently being reviewed.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey Hey,


    So after installing the theme I’m almost finished with setting the entire site up. The only thing that I can’t seem to find out (even after looking in the documentation), Is the part where project categories are split up.


    If I want to create something like the single project from the preview site, all other projects will be added (All categories, I can’t simply choose for 1 category).


    The same problem with all the other pages.
    I’ve got a diverse portfolio, hence the reason I went with this theme.


    I’ve got 6 categories, in which the menu looks like this


    Portfolio
    -Video
    -Animations
    -Aftermovies
    -Corporate
    -Design
    -Photo’s


    And I want to simply divide the projects amongst the categories like you did in the preview, but I can’t find a way.


    I even installed the dummy content on a different install, but that one doesn’t seem to be updated.

    ReplyDelete
  19. StrictThemes-supportJuly 23, 2017 at 2:08 AM

    Hi, do you mean this? https://cl.ly/0a0W2s301M37
    It works exactly the same way as a regular post does. And the menu structure would be like this: https://cl.ly/0D0J1u3z333P


    Regards, Luis.

    ReplyDelete
  20. No I ment, on for examle; my Animations page I only want the Animation portfolio items to show up. But right now when I set the page template, automaticly all the projects will show up on the page. I can’t where to filter them by catogories.


    Also I can’t view a single project on a page, as it redirects me to a 404 page.
    While on your example site it will show the single project on one page.
    https://gyazo.com/feaa9b10bc7789a6549ea8e5d0b1ae7c

    ReplyDelete
  21. StrictThemes-supportJuly 23, 2017 at 2:08 AM

    Hi, please send me a direct message with your wp login credentials to find out what is wrong, it has to be a misconfiguration somewhere.


    Regards, Luis.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Its been days since I’ve sent the Email, and no response.


    I’m 12 days in this process of this one simple thing, and I need it done asap as the deadline is coming near.


    I just want this basic thing to know…


    How/where/what do I’ve to be/do to simply select which project categories I want on a page with the project template. Instead of all, I want to choose which categories need to show up.
    This simple question took up 12 days know.


    Hope you can respond Asap.

    ReplyDelete
  23. StrictThemes-supportJuly 23, 2017 at 2:08 AM

    I answered your email.

    ReplyDelete
  24. 18 days into the process, still stuck on the simple problem that keeps my site from airing. To be honest I don’t need you to login on my wordpress, I would just like to see an instruction how to arrange pages with project categories as shown in the demo. Anyway I’ve send my login credentials days ago, hope u can work with me ASAP as the deadline is coming close.

    ReplyDelete
  25. StrictThemes-supportJuly 23, 2017 at 2:09 AM

    Replied, right now, you were building the menus wrong that was the problem.


    Regards, Luis.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks got it figured out now!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi,
    Thanks for the theme!
    Just like user “MitchieMitch”, i’m having trouble making a menu item which links to a category of Projects. The demo site clearly displays this, but i can’t arrange my pages in that way. Also, linking to a single project seems to throw a 404 error.
    I have imported the dummy data xml file, but my site appears different… examples are that the menu buttons don’t look the same – they only have one line and there is no portfolio dropdown. All this adds up to deny my the thing my site really needs – categories of projects which make up my Portfolio.
    If you can tell me how to set up pages like ‘music’ and ‘video’ on the demo site, preferably with the double-line, drop-down menu items like the demo, that would be great!
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  28. StrictThemes-supportJuly 23, 2017 at 2:09 AM

    Hi, you are probably facing the same problem that Mitch does. Be sure to check that you are building the portfolio menu items based on the categories to get the projects filtered correctly.


    https://cl.ly/0I083x3H3I1T

    If this is not your case, please let me know.


    Regards, Luis.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Is it possible to use this outside of Wordpress? Or can it be tweaked to work in a standard hosting environment? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  30. StrictThemes-supportJuly 23, 2017 at 2:09 AM

    Hi, sorry this theme is specifically designed to work with wordpress. There is no easy way to use it as “html” template.


    Regards, Luis.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pav Wines Responsive Theme

Tango - Responsive HTML5 Template

Teddy-Responsive Blog Magazine Portfolio WP Theme