Within Blogging Theme
Themeforest Within Blogging Theme
Previous versions
Tired of scrolling through your content ? Here’s a different way. Within theme by Tolrem makes browsing your blog content more intuitive and interactive.
With just one click, you can select the post you want to see, and it’s instantly focused so you don’t miss it.
Other features
- Swipe gestures for touch devices.
- Keyboard navigation.
- Responsive design.
- All posts types are supported.
- Customizable fonts.
- Google Analytics ready.
- Comments with Disqus.
- Included background patterns.
Credits
Changelog
New with 1.09: Widget areas
You can now easily add widgets (like ads or embedded content) inside the sidebars or above and below the articles.
Previous versions
Unique concept! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteThank you !
ReplyDeletedemo looks broken
ReplyDeleteMaybe something related to the maintenance of Themeforest that just happened, or maybe Tumblr had a problem. Is it working for you now ?
ReplyDeleteGreat concept mate. Hope you get good sales on this one!
ReplyDeleteThank you
ReplyDeleteThe shooting of the screen when viewed by ipad is too long. Take a look at this. I would love to buy this theme.
ReplyDeleteWhat do you mean by shooting of the screen ? I’m eager to fix anything I haven’t been able to test.
ReplyDeletehttps://www.dropbox.com/s/gipbdkfcqsb34p9/Foto%2010-09-13%2021%2029%2019.png • lorsque les éléments de tourner la page, il ya encore un grand espace vide.
ReplyDeleteI see, it’s normal that the page height matches the height of the longest blog item, but I can see here it takes more height than it should. But I understand where it comes from so I can fix this.
ReplyDeleteOkay I think I came up with a fix, check the theme demo http://within-theme.tumblr.com/ and tell me if it’s better for you, and then I’ll include the fix in the next update.
ReplyDeleteCan I change it from “Next page” or “post” to say “Next Episode”? I want to use the site for a web show. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteI’ll add the ability to change the labels for Next/Previous Page/Post and give an update to the theme during this week-end.
ReplyDeleteIt’s done and available for download, just update the theme and you’ll see the new options (after saving, close and open the customization panel if you don’t see the new “Previous/Next Post/Page labels” fields)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the awesome update and the speedy delivery! Great service! Great theme!
ReplyDeleteThank you Tolrem, this is a great work.
ReplyDeleteI’m wondering if I can have social sharing buttons for the posts.
Will you help me with this please?
Thanks, Roberto.
Well, I guess that’s a missing feature that should be included, so I’ll add this as an update very quick
ReplyDeleteOk, so I’ll wait for the update, thank you
ReplyDeleteThanks for the update! Now I can see social sharing buttons but only in the single post page and not in homepage, so there is no way to share a post directly from the homepage. Is it possibile to place social buttons in the homepage, too? Thank you
ReplyDelete