Wilder - Flat One Page Responsive WordPress Theme
Description
Wilder is the ultimate and professional way for you to present your portfolio or the very best starting point for your own corporate website. If you are searching something different and out of the line, please check out the Wilder – Flat One Page Responsive WordPress Theme!
Wilder is fully responsive – resize your browser window to see it in action. All the layouts are built with responsive design in mind. It works well on desktops, tablets, and mobile devices. The template is perfectly adapted to various screen sizes, and its attractive fresh design makes it look great.
Wilder is a fully configurable and easy to use WordPress theme with a lot of great features. It has been specifically designed to be easily customized and it’s created by using the latest HTML5 and CSS3 techniques. With a responsive design it is easily usable with any device!
Features
- Fully Responsive WordPress Theme,
- One Page Website,
- Valid HTML5/CSS3,
- Advanced CSS3 Animations,
- Two Homepage Layouts,
- About Us Page,
- Team page,
- Services Page,
- Two Portfolio Layouts,
- Two Blog Layouts,
- Contact,
- Masonry Blog,
- Well organized and commented code,
Updates
v2.0 – March 14th, 2015
NEW FEATURE – WordPress 4.1 Compatibility
NEW FEATURE – New Theme Option Features (Custom CSS and Preloader color fields)
FIXED – Updated Plugins
FIXED – Theme Options Loading Speed
FIXED – Responsive Issues
FIXED – Browser Issues
Credits
All images used in the demo are not distributed with the theme.
JavaScript
Modernizer – the feature detection library for HTML5/CSS3
Shadowbox
jQuery.ScrollTo – Easy element scrolling using jQuery
jQuery v1.7.1 jquery.com
Foundation Responsive Library
jQuery Masonry v2.1.08
jquery.nicescroll
Great looking theme, but doesnt work on my Ipad…
ReplyDeleteHello! I just purchased this theme, Great looking! Where can I change the color background of “Homepage 2 layout”?
ReplyDeleteThanks!
When is the update coming out?
ReplyDeleteHow do we import the theme options. I’ve already got the XML file, but I’m not sure how to go about moving the notepad file in there?
ReplyDeleteThanks,
Here are all the instructions you might need: http://support.avathemes.com/knowledgebase/importing-wilder-live-preview-files-theme-options/
ReplyDeleteThe Live Preview demo doesn’t seem to work on my iPhone 5 and iPhone 3G.
ReplyDeleteNo content is displayed and the menu bar doesn’t show up. The page is empty.
Is that a known issue ?
We have more than 3 team members, so how do we get them all to show up on the “About” page? Additionally, does this theme have any “shortcodes” so you can pull in some of these pre-installed custom post types like Team, Portfolio, etc onto other pages?
ReplyDeletePlease update this theme! I really want to buy it, but it needs a hefty cleanup before I can do so.
ReplyDeleteI bought this theme yesterday but still doesn’t work, there is just moving a square on the orange page, I mean on the home. Then any action is not available… I cannot do anything since i purchase it and have no idea how i can fix this any more. Something wrong? What should I do? please give me advice. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteHave you installed all the necessary plugins and activated them?
ReplyDeleteThank you for quick response. And I got it!!!
ReplyDeleteit is really beautiful format, I love it.
Thank you so much.
Hi we bought your theme and we modified it to suit our needs. We have a question: when we scroll the pages horizontally by hand ( without using the top menu ) on the iPad , we can stop also between a page and the other. We would like to avoid that, but keep the possibility to scroll through the pages manually, only make sure that the page can scroll but must fully load the next page.
ReplyDeleteIs it possible? And you can please give us some advices on how to achieve it?
Another question: we can add a refresh to the pages so that when we turn the ipad the theme adapts to the new size and displayed correctly?
Thanks and Best Regards
Gluca
Hi! How can I remove the Footer text?
ReplyDeleteThank you!
Also, if I just want a static page – can I remove the menu button?
ReplyDeleteHi there,
ReplyDeleteHere’s the CSS code you need to add to Appearance > Editor (main css file called style.css – add the code at the end of that file):
.open-menu, #footer a.copyright {display: none}
Cheers,
Update v2.0 – March 14th, 2015
ReplyDeleteNEW FEATURE – WordPress 4.1 Compatibility
NEW FEATURE – New Theme Option Features (Custom CSS and Preloader color fields)
FIXED – Updated Plugins
FIXED – Theme Options Loading Speed
FIXED – Responsive Issues
FIXED – Browser Issues
Can we have a sub-menu, as expand/collapse?
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately, the already existing menu is currently the only menu available. If there is anything else we can help you with, please be sure to let us know.
ReplyDeleteCheers
i would like to buy this theme but can you make it like this one triburg.co.in
ReplyDelete