Verde - Minimal Coming Soon Template

Themeforest Verde - Minimal Coming Soon Template HTML Template

Download Verde - Minimal Coming Soon Template HTML Template

Download Verde - Minimal Coming Soon Template HTML Template


Verde Wordpress PluginFollow Creabox EnvatoFollow Creabox Twitter





Flexibility


heyert


Design Quality. Awesome Design, Best Coming Soon Template on ThemeForest…


Sinisa88


Customer Support


Suneclipse


Design Quality


ChrisseNisse


Features are impressive and It fulfilled my requirement.


Anonymous




  • Minimal and creative design

  • Retina ready

  • Built with bootstrap

  • HTML5 and CSS3 techniques

  • Fully responsive

  • Work with any Youtube and Vimeo video

  • Countdown with exact time

  • Google maps background

  • Cool text effects (5 versions)

  • Cookies message added (Vimeo version)

  • Twitter feed

  • Easy to change

  • Working ajax contact and subscription form

  • Mailchimp subscription form (Video version)

  • Well documented

  • Mono social icons




Fonts


Google fonts used, Exo


Javascript







Version 2.0: 1 November 2016
~ Update to Bootstrap 3
~ Improved the "meet us" section design
~ Added Fontawesome 4.7
~ Included two new backgrounds:
- Kenburns background
- Particles background
~ Added video controls: play, pause and mute/unmute
~ Added animate.css to get more animation effects
~ Included a new countdown design: circular

Version 1.9.3: 13 July 2016
~ Updated the Google Maps API
~ Resolved a problem with the Twitter feed

Version 1.9.2: 8 February 2015
~ Fixed a problem in the url to load the file phpmailer for the contact form

Version 1.9.1: 15 December 2014
~ Fixed an error in the documentation

Version 1.9: 29 November 2014
~ Vimeo background video
~ Cookies message added
~ Improved the image replacement in the video versions

Version 1.8.1: 10 October 2014
~ Fixed an error in the video version

Version 1.8: 21 August 2014
~ Mailchimp function improved
~ Countdown fixed

Version 1.7: 29 April 2014
~ Mailchimp integration improved
~ Documentation improved
~ Text placeholder modified
~ Youtube video issue fixed in Safari
~ Mono social icons added

Version 1.6: 11 February 2014
~ Now it is possible add the time exact in the countdown
~ When the countdown is ended a editable message appears
~ In the countdown, the words changed to singular when the value is '1'

Version 1.5: 15 Dicember 2013
~ Contact form improved

Version 1.4: 28 November 2013
~ Bugs fixed in video version

Version 1.3: 19 November 2013
~ Responsive design improved
~ Bugs fixed in the canvas version

Version 1.2: 14 November 2013
~ Best css files structure
~ Youtube video background added

Version 1.1: 02 October 2013
~ Some bugs fixed
~ More text effects added
~ Abstract version added
~ Retina ready
~ Mailchimp subscription form (Video version)

Version 1.0: 13 September 2013
~ Initial release





Landmax WP - Minimal Blog Theme
Cian - App Landing Page Wordpress
White - Creative Resume & Portfolio Template
Azul - Creative Coming Soon
Cian - Responsive Landing Page
Rosa - Responsive Coming Soon Template
Gris - Creative Coming Soon

Download Verde - Minimal Coming Soon Template HTML Template

Comments

  1. This plugin is aweful (v1.9…)


    - Doesn’t follow correct protocol for a plugin.
    - Amends database incorrectly.
    - Leaves traces of itself after deactivation
    - Stores incorrect settings in tables
    - These issues are known about by the author


    It broke the site, wouldn’t update it’s own settings, left the site broken even after deactivation.


    Many have used it fine, however it’s definitely not professionally built as it has all the above issues and an break your website, so don’t use if on something important.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi thegje,


    Sorry for the inconveniences. You can contact me and tell me about your problems to find a solution. I would be glad to help you.


    But I have a doubt. The theme you talk about, is not a wordpress plugin, it’s a html template. You can’t use it in a wordpress installation. What is the error ‘Stores incorrect settings in tables’?


    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did I just read that you can’t use this plugin in a WordPress installation? Please confirm because I just bought it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi mastars,


    this is a html template and it can’t be used into a Worpdress installation. But it is created the plugin wordpress version here: http://bit.ly/1XLXFak


    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I download the site to my PC and invoke the index.html it takes from 30/60 secs.. How do I remove all the TRACKERS , the COOKIES etc…

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,


    what do you mean about the cookies? The cookies message?


    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi CreaboxThemes,
    I have a question before purchasing, can you help me add more fields to the contact form (ex. Phone Number, Address, City)?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi,


    yes, there is no problem.


    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Creabox !! Please respond to my email regarding Meet-Us and Gmap.. Thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi,


    I have answered you. Sorry for the delay.


    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, I hope this support is still active?


    When viewing the site on a mobile phone the contact form does not render correctly.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi keepitsecret,


    yes of course. The support is still active.
    Could you send me your url to check the problem?


    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sure.. its https://www.harajukuclub.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi,


    I have checked your website on my mobile phone and the contact form works and displays perfectly. What is the problem exactly? Does not the contact form appear?


    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi


    Sorry for the late reply. The Form does not appear correctly when attempting to input detail in google chrome on an Android Phone. Also tried on Apple Ipad 2 and same problem.


    Please see screenshots below of the issue.


    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/16573164/HC/Screenshot_2017-06-07-11-40-12.png

    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/16573164/HC/Screenshot_2017-06-07-11-40-30.png

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi,


    I can’t checked the problem in my phone. Please see the next screenshot below of your website in my phone:


    https://www.dropbox.com/s/5n2d2ql6q1ex1tj/screenshot.jpg?dl=0

    I will make the checking in Chrome and I will answer you.


    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  17. What Browser are you using to get this.. Have you tried typing something in the boxes? Does it not overlap as seen in our screenshot?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi,


    my mobile phone is an iPhone and it doesn’t overlap when I have tried to type something. The browser is Safari.


    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi there, I have double checked in ipad and works fine.. However in Google Chrome it does not. Can we get this looked at please?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Also, I just checked in FireFox on the Mobile browser.. Same problem. This also needs fixing.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi,


    I don’t know how to help you because it have checked your website and it works correctly. I have downloaded Chrome and Firefox for the mobile phone and the contact form works fine. You can check the next screenshots about that:


    Chrome
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/ygyp6ob8yhmztte/chrome.png?dl=0


    Firefox
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/zwfwz6meybh9j6d/Firefox.png?dl=0


    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi there,


    I have just double-checked and triple-checked my findings. Cleared Cache fully on both browsers (Google Chrome) and (FireFox) and we still have the same problem as shown before in these screenshots.


    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/16573164/HC/Screenshot_2017-06-07-11-40-30.png

    As soon as you click into any of the text boxes, The Social Media Icons overlap onto the Contact form.


    This was tested from Android phones and you are correct. Works fine when checking from an iPad. However… if you are a Bootstrap designer you need to work with ALL forms of mobile devices. I am assuming that Chrome and FireFox android versions maybe loading the site differently.


    I would suggest looking at this on an android phone yourself and then find out why this is happening.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi,


    I will check it in an Andorid mobile. I think that the problem is the next: the keyboard reduce the screen browser to that minimum height in the Android version, whereas in the iOS version the keyboard appears overarching the screen, not affect to the resolution. That is the correct behaviour.


    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi,


    edit your file responsive.css in the folder css, and add the next code:



    @media (max-height: 480px) {
    footer{
    position: relative;
    margin-top: 30px;
    }
    }



    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi,


    I have added this and it’s worked perfectly thank you very much


    I would suggest adding this into your template build so you don’t get the same problem again for other customer.


    Regards
    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your welcome. I will add it in the default theme. Regards

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pav Wines Responsive Theme

Tango - Responsive HTML5 Template

Teddy-Responsive Blog Magazine Portfolio WP Theme