Unreal Estate - Real Estate WordPress Theme

Themeforest Unreal Estate - Real Estate WordPress Theme WordPress Theme

Download Unreal Estate - Real Estate WordPress Theme WordPress Theme

Download Unreal Estate - Real Estate WordPress Theme WordPress Theme







Unreal Estate is a responsive real estate theme which allows you to display lots of properties, search using lots of criterias and options, view the information in THREE different ways and communicate with potential buyers.



It has all the pages a real estate business needs, starting from a homepage showing a carousel of featured properties and a list with the newest properties below the carousel.





Built on Bootstrap!


Unreal Estate was built on Bootstrap and the code is very clean and easy to modify if you’re familiar with coding.


Front-end submission ready!


Want to let your users or companies post properties on your real estate website? We got you covered, Unreal Estate has a page template where your visitors can post properties on your website(they need to be registered and logged in). The properties require approval from the site administrator.


Easy to use!


Unreal Estate is extremely easy to use! Once a visitor found a relevant listing, he can easily contact the agent by using the form right under the property details, the agent will receive all the potential buyer information and contact him right away!


Google maps integration


If you’ll add the latitude and the longitude of the property location, the theme will properly show it on the map, along with other relevant properties whenever the potential buyer looks for a property in that area.


Modern contact form


Want your members to be able to easily contact you in case they have any question? They don’t even need to reload the page, by using the menu toggle buttons they can easily login/register or contact you.


Fully responsive


I tested Unreal Estate on the most popular devices and it worked just great! You can check it yourself, if you notice any problems, don’t hesitate to contact me!


Three different layouts for the page showing the properties


That’s right! We created three unique layouts for your real estate business, the grid layout, which is the enabled one by default and the most useful one(the potential buyers can see many properties within a short time), the list layout(shows bigger pictures and a little description of the property and the location template, very useful in case the user wants to see where the properties are located. These three layouts are used on all the pages with listings, including search, location pages, advanced search(from either the homepage or the custom widget) or the listings page template.


Translation-ready!


The theme comes with the .po/.mo language files included so you can easily translate your whole website into any language you want!


Sample data included


You can easily import the sample data and get the same layout as the demo, just take the .xml file from the /sampledata/ folder and import it in Tools > Import > WordPress.



Latest updates



Version 1.5 – 5 december 2014



  • - fixed localization problems in functions.php

  • - improved support for strings localization / translation

  • - included gd star rating plugin, which is no longer available on wordpress.org



Version 1.4 – 4 december 2014



  • - added currency / currency position options in the theme options panel

  • - fixed the “garages” option to show the number of garages instead of showing if it has one or not.

  • - updated the language files

  • - fixed the number of garages option for the “Front-end submit” page template.

  • - added captcha for the contact form on single listings, for agents

  • - added child theme compatibility for style.css

  • - removed the options for showing the wordpress version and the top menu bar(keeping the default WP functionality)



Sources / credits



Download Unreal Estate - Real Estate WordPress Theme WordPress Theme

Comments

  1. 1. need show rating/star same as put under details page. please the link.
    same listing but rating different ??
    http://chisticolors.com/rating.jpg

    i can maintain under details page but it does not show up on home page or other page ? you can check here.
    http://chisticolors.com/dbb/
    http://chisticolors.com/dbb/listing/uae-exchange-building/

    2. need to add search with rating/star. like 1 start, 2 start ….


    3.i just want to maintain rating/star from admin.


    Please help on this, please reply ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello.


    Unfortunately the integration with the GD Rating plugin is provided as-is, I can’t provide support for customization requests or extending the plugin functionality, what you’re looking for involves quite some customization and isn’t available in the theme by default

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unfortunately ?? why ?
    you no need to sell this theme if it is not use friendly.
    please send my money back or solve it.search is still not working.
    this theme is very bad, i wasted my lot of time and money too.
    we can not make any changes with this theme, it is not use friendly.
    just use as it is. so bad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello. The search was working just fine, it’s using the post title and content in order to search for listings. And, it is user friendly, but you’re trying to customize it on your own needs. This requires coding knowledge. That plugin only offers basic functionality for ratings and doesn’t have what you’re looking for, if you’re looking for something more advanced, you’ll have to either integrate another plugin or write the code yourself.


    Every theme available here comes with the features seen on the demo, anything else is up to each user individually, we can’t do complete websites for each customer individually in just this price.


    You can contact Envato Support directly if you feel that what you got doesn’t match the exact demo from my site.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Love the theme. Thanks for making a beautiful layout that’s easy to read and navigate.


    I’m having a small problem after the recent update. The prices aren’t showing anymore!


    Website: jennycameronrealtor.com


    Thanks for the help!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello and sorry for the late reply, can you please send me your problem + a WordPress admin account via the contact form on my profile?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool. Just sent. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, sorry for the late reply, I’ve been away last week and I’ll start answering all the e-mails today.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello,
    how to modify bedrooms field in homepage on the district?
    I changed these two files, but does not work correctly.


    1./UnrealEstate/page-template-home.php


    <select name=”search-bedrooms” class=’span2 selectpicker search-select’>
    <option><?php _e(‘Bedrooms’, ‘Teo’);?></option>
    <option>1</option>


    <option>test</option>


    2./UnrealEstate/teoPanel/custom_metaboxes/meta_boxes.php


    array( ‘name’ => ‘0 bedrooms’, ‘value’ => 0, ),


    array( ‘name’ => ‘test’, ‘value’ => test, ),


    Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello. I’m not sure what you’re trying to achieve, are you trying to just rename the text to something else or to completely change the functionality of that field?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want to change the functionality of that field, not only the name.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Unfortunately it requires a good deal of customization in order to customize it.


    Your initial changes are a good start, you’ll need to customize the markup in page-template-home.php.. then, for the backend, you’l need to edit meta_boxes.php and customize it.


    But the search on the homepage page template is handled in functions.php and the function that does the filtering must be customized too.


    Plus, on single.php you need to customize it too, in order to show the new field.


    Unfortunately I can’t provide more support for customization work, I’m afraid there’s no easy way of customizing it, but if you’re familiar with PHP, you can follow the same pattern as the other fields included in the theme and it should work fine.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi,


    I liked you theme. I would like to get answers for my questions before to decide to buy it:



    Is your theme support the RTL especially the Arabic Language?
    We may add three different languages (English, Arabic and Turkish). Is there anything should I be aware about it regarding your theme?



    Your prompt response will be highly appreciated.


    Regards,

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello and sorry for the late reply.


    1) The theme is not RTL-ready by default.


    2) The theme should work fine with qTranslate or WPML.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello, I have one last question.
    Is it possible this code replace with checkbox.Select and search more than one location?


    <option value="all"><?php _e('All', 'Teo');?></option>
    <?php
    $categories = get_terms('location');
    foreach($categories as $category) { ?>
    <option value="<?php echo $category->term_id;?>"><?php echo $category->name;?></option>
    <?php } ?>
    </select>

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello, no, that won’t work I’m afraid, it require quite some customization in order to achieve that. It will only add one “all” option in the front-end, but the backend code will not be affected

    ReplyDelete
  17. Dear Support


    Please give me advice.
    1. The price didn’t show
    2. Can I change to Sq. Feet to Sqm.
    3. Slider didn’t work


    The site address:
    http://condogolden.com/

    Thanks
    Muu

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi, you can send me your problems + a WordPress admin account via the contact form on my profile

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi


    I am work in real state field and I interest in your theme. honestly I need more than what provide so can you make a theme for me as online system for my customers, visitors and my agents.


    regard

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hello, unfortunately I don’t do custom themes, sorry

    ReplyDelete
  21. hello
    Unreal Estate last version is compatibile with WP 4.4?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hello, it should work fine, if there are any issues, I’ll gladly assist you with fixing them.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hello!


    Is it possible to replace the current search method by using google search locations with autocomplete ?


    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hello, unfortunately not by default. It may be possible with customization but I can’t offer any support for customization requests

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi , i am thinking to puchase this them but i guess there is a bug at search engine on homepage. When i select 2 bedrooms it doesnt show properly. It shows also 4 beds, 3beds etc. Here is ss: http://oi63.tinypic.com/2lax4p.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hello, did you add anything in the text field? If you don’t add anything in the text field, WordPress will show all the listings. Try using an empty space such as ” ” instead of leaving it empty

    ReplyDelete
  27. Nope i just chooose bedrooms and did search. Do i have to fill text field? If i do, how can i users can understand this? Sometimes they will not fill on text field.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Uhm, it looks like I haven’t fixed it in the latest version, my mistake, I can provide the code upon purchase to make it to have an empty character as default. (WordPress doesn’t allow searches without any text, this is why it doesn’t work properly).


    Just check it yourself by adding an empty space and searching using your criterias to see if it works fine.

    ReplyDelete
  29. By the way even though i fill all text fields it doesnt search properly. I guess there are bugs at search engine on homepage

    ReplyDelete
  30. What did you use as a text, to search?

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi dude,
    The theme have Visual composer ?
    Also can i add more Amenities if needed ?


    Thx

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hello, the theme doesn’t use any page builder, everything is generated by the theme (the pages). As for “Amenities”, I’m not sure what you mean

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hi,
    how do i include the submit page for members,how do i really customize this theme ‘unreal estate’ look like the demo?

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hello, you can try importing the sample .xml file from the /sampledata/ folder in Tools > Import > WordPress

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hi,
    First of all, it’s a great theme.
    But I am trying add meta tag description, I am using All in one seo for plugins. I am able to add meta tag description on posts and pages but I am unable to add meta tag description on listing.
    Thanks for your assistance in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Hello! Glad you liked the theme!


    You can install Yoast WP SEO for that.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Thank you installing yoast WP SEO worked.

    ReplyDelete
  38. You’re welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Hi,
    Earlier I was asking about adding meta tag description. I see now that on the integration menu there is section of adding meta tag but how do I add meta tag description there, i.e., I want to add meta description as title of the page.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Hello. I don’t understand your question, if you’re reffering about the meta descriptons of the pages, you will need to install a plugin such as Yoast WP SEO

    ReplyDelete
  41. Hi,
    I am trying add a footer for each page. I tried to changed on unreal estate options. But it’s not working perhaps, I am doing it wrong. Also, if I want to about us and disclaimer page on the header. I tried to add page, it doesn’t not work. How do i change to as theme showed as demo.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Actually, disclaimer page worked. But I am not sure about the adding footer page

    ReplyDelete
  43. Also, there is contact page at the top with mail icon. Is there a method to get rid of that contact form or at least put that somewhere else.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Sorry, have more questions…
    I added Yoast SEO and meta tag description says
    meta name=”twitter:description”
    I don’t want that twitter on the meta tag description

    ReplyDelete
  45. Sorry, again the meta tag is fixed

    ReplyDelete
  46. Hi, the original theme shows price but I can’t reflect my listings to show price

    ReplyDelete
  47. My live site is http://www.ilalofts.com/ the price doesn’t show on the first page

    ReplyDelete
  48. Hello, sorry for the very late reply, please send me your problems + a WordPress admin account and I’ll fix it.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Hi,
    Other problems were fixed. But I have an issue with property type: listing, foreclosure, and new construction work fine but property sold option does not reflect on listing.

    ReplyDelete
  50. Hi. I think I missed to put on the individual listing “property sold”, please send me your problem + a WordPress admin account via the contact form on my profile and I’ll fix it

    ReplyDelete
  51. Hi,
    Thank you for fixing the property sold tag on the themes. That looks great. But one other issue. On the listing page, on the property type it shows Property type: new construction. As seen here. http://www.ilalofts.com/listing/downtown-la-loft-eastern-columbia-building/

    ReplyDelete
  52. Hello, sorry for the late reply, I missed this ticket by mistake. I see it shows Property Sold now, did you manage to fix it?

    ReplyDelete
  53. Hi, is there anyway the logo can be displayed bigger on the page? Also instead of having the blue bar at the top, can this be changed to another colour?
    Kind regards
    Gareth

    ReplyDelete
  54. Hello, I’m very sorry for the late reply. Can you please post your URL so I can provide you with the code for that?

    ReplyDelete
  55. Hi there, sure its http://www.fastpropertyoverseas.com/

    ReplyDelete
  56. Hi, the logo is displayed at full dimensions right now(151×51 pixels)


    http://www.fastpropertyoverseas.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Logo-for-Website-Small.jpg

    As for the color, you’ll need to edit this image via FTP


    http://www.fastpropertyoverseas.com/wp-content/themes/UnrealEstate/img/header.png

    ReplyDelete
  57. Hi there, your “couponizer” widget (which is described in this forum as the featured listings widget) does not pick up anything. Everything seems to work except that. Does it need to be renamed?

    ReplyDelete
  58. Hi, sorry for the late reply, you don’t have the ‘purchased’ badge on your account

    ReplyDelete
  59. Where do I add the Google API key? I’m getting missing key errors

    ReplyDelete
  60. Hi, what’s your URL? Where do you get key errors?

    ReplyDelete
  61. On all listing pages. Example: http://rre.awgdev.com/listing/245-west-74-1a/

    ReplyDelete
  62. I don’t see any missing key error, the only error I get is



    uncaught exception: InvalidValueError: not a LatLng or LatLngLiteral: not an Object


    which means the latitude and longitude are not correctly set

    ReplyDelete
  63. This is what I have set in the admin for this listing:


    Google maps latitude: 40.7809661
    Google maps longitude: -73.9848005


    Here are the errors I’m seeing in Chrome console.


    js:50 Uncaught mc
    (index):1 The resource http://rre.awgdev.com/wp-content/plugins/gd-star-rating/css/gdsr.css.php?t=…23t1pstarrating%23t1gstarrating_gif%23lsgflower&o=off&ver=1.9.16 was preloaded using link preload but not used within a few seconds from the window’s load event. Please make sure it wasn’t preloaded for nothing.
    stats.js:1 Google Maps API warning: NoApiKeys https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/javascript/error-messages#no-api-keys
    DB.j @ maps.google.com/maps-api-v3/api/js/29/2/util.js:220
    (anonymous) @ js:133
    (anonymous) @ js:53
    (anonymous) @ js:50
    (anonymous) @ js:53
    (anonymous) @ js:104
    (anonymous) @ js:50
    (anonymous) @ js:104
    Sc @ js:52
    Rc.ib @ js:104
    (anonymous) @ stats.js:1
    stats.js:1 Google Maps API warning: SensorNotRequired https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/javascript/error-messages#sensor-not-required

    ReplyDelete
  64. This is the error I get on that particular page. http://prntscr.com/fhj1tb


    And please note that this error can come from EITHER ONE of the listings you have there. The map is built with ALL the listings, all of them must have valid and correct latitude and longitude values. If one has a wrong value, the whole map won’t work

    ReplyDelete
  65. Are the longitude and latitude values, I listed in my previous comment correct?

    ReplyDelete
  66. Those ones, yes, but there are lots of listings there, if just one of them has wrong values, the map won’t work at all. And please notice that the separator is . and not anything else. e.g. 40.234242 is correct while 40,234242 is not.

    ReplyDelete
  67. I checked and made sure that there were no commas or spaces in all the listings. I tested the coordinates for each listing to make sure they were correct and valid. Still getting the errors.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pav Wines Responsive Theme

Tango - Responsive HTML5 Template

Teddy-Responsive Blog Magazine Portfolio WP Theme