STYLISH - Metro Inspired Multi-Purpose Template

Themeforest STYLISH - Metro Inspired Multi-Purpose Template HTML Template

Download STYLISH - Metro Inspired Multi-Purpose Template HTML Template

Download STYLISH - Metro Inspired Multi-Purpose Template HTML Template

STYLISH WordPress Version Is Now Available !!!














STYLISH – Is a clean and responsive design that comes with rich tools and options to make creating website incredibly simple.
With a tons elements of Stylish, you can use this template for any purposes. Such as Business, Portfolio, Personal, Showcase, Blog or Landing Page.





After over 350 hours of hard work (around 100 hours for design, 200 hours for HTML/CSS and 50 hours for documentation and brainstroming) we have finally launched our “STYLISH – Metro Inspired Multi-Purpose Template” on themeforest.net. First of all I would like to thank Adrian Holobut (our
amazing Front-End and WordPress Developer) for his hard work, attention to detail, high quality work (and when I say “QUALITY” I really mean it)
and for the detailed documentation. Also I want to thank Lisias Pop (our Support Member) for his patience, high communication skills and
professionalism in issues solving.








Features



  • Bootstrap Framework // Standard resolution ~ 1170px (You can switch to 960px if you want).

  • HTML5 and CSS3

  • Responsive layouts

  • Over 300 icons

  • Lots of components

  • Startup markup for each component

  • Google maps

  • Layouts animations

  • And much more…







Premium Features





  • Dynamically add more items to your portfolio or blog

  • Revolution Slider

  • Magical layouts with Isotope Plugin

  • Beautiful quote animations

  • And much more…







36 HTML Files





  • accordions-toggles.html

  • blog-grid.html

  • blog-grid-sidebar.html

  • blog-single.html

  • blog-standard.html

  • buttons-social.html

  • columns.html

  • content-boxes.html

  • font-awesome.html

  • full-width-section.html

  • gallery.html

  • google-maps.html

  • home-basic.html

  • home-creative.html

  • index.html

  • latest-posts.html

  • latest-work.html

  • media.html

  • message-boxes.html

  • page-404.html

  • page-contact.html

  • page-elements.html

  • page-full-width.html

  • page-pricing-tables.html

  • page-services.html

  • page-sidebar.html

  • page-team.html

  • page-typography.html

  • persons.html

  • portfolio-2columns.html

  • portfolio-4columns.html

  • portfolio-masonry.html

  • portfolio-single.html

  • skills-bar.html

  • sliders.html

  • tabs.html







18 PSD Files





  • 404-error-page.psd

  • blog-grid.psd

  • blog-grid-sidebar.psd

  • blog-standard.psd

  • contact-page.psd

  • homepage-hover.psd

  • our-team.psd

  • page-elements.psd

  • page-full-width.psd

  • page-sidebar.psd

  • portfolio-2-columns.psd

  • portfolio-4-columns.psd

  • pricing-tables.psd

  • services.psd

  • single-portfolio.psd

  • single-post.psd

  • sortable-portfolio.psd

  • typography.psd





Changelog:



Version 1.2.0 : 18 September 2013
~ NEW: Carousels.
~ IMPROVED: Documentation updates.
~ IMPROVED: Better CSS files organization.
~ FIXED: Isotope minor bugs.
~ FIXED: Minor CSS bug fixes.

Version 1.1.0 : 12 September 2013
~ NEW: Boxed version.
~ NEW: Fixed header.
~ NEW: Header Corporate Version
~ NEW: Expandable sub-menus on mobile phones.
~ NEW: PSD's & PNG's Fles included.
~ NEW: 14 Background Patterns
~ IMPROVED: Header animations
~ FIXED: Slider captions displaying before the slider was initialized.
~ FIXED: "Load More" on Standard Blog Page.

Version 1.0.0 : 10 September 2013
~ Initial release



Photo Credits:


Download STYLISH - Metro Inspired Multi-Purpose Template HTML Template

Comments

  1. Hello,


    Nice template!
    Buth one question, the Portfolio rotator (carousel) on page-elements dosent show any image on small resolution?


    Thanks,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello ReneVe,


    Yes, it should, please refresh the page and it should display properly.


    Cheers,
    Holobest Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Holobest Team,


    Thit dosent work, if i refresh de site at mobile view the Portfolio Carousel display’s none images, only en grey field with a shadow effect.


    I viewed in firefox, chrome, ie, mobile as laptop.
    http://www.responsinator.com/?url=stylish.holobest.com%2F

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello ReneVe,


    Thank you for the quick reply, I just passed it to our developer, to fix it for the next update.


    Cheers,
    Holobest Team

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi ..


    I want This Template But I want Change Direction To Arabic Rtl All Pages Logo In Right Of the page Text Align right


    Could you Please Do That ? And give me A new Template(Arabic Align)


    Waiting Answer Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi fantasyart04,


    Thank you for your interest in our template.


    Unfortunately there’s no option to make Stylish Template RTL.


    And we apologies for the inconveniences and I must inform you that we don’t plan to achieve it. So in case you still want the template you might need to higher an expert to help you.


    If you have any other questions please let me know.


    Best regards,


    Johnny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi


    The accordion icons + / – aren’t working the correct way. Can you please check and tell me how to fix?


    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi KRquadrat,


    Apologies for the late reply.


    Thank you for informing me about this. We will check and let you know more about it.


    Thanks,

    ReplyDelete
  9. Although your template is old, it would be nice if you would answer any support requests or comments after I kindly asked you to fix bugs. As I could read it’s a 2 years old issue

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi KRquadrat,


    Please send me an email at johnny.holobest@gmail.com and I’ll reply to you via email as soon as I’ll have the fixes.


    Thank you for your patience.


    Johnny

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am struggling with loading the template in to WordPress as once it gets to 100% uploaded the following error happens “Are you sure you want to do this? Please try again.”. Also I tried the Envato Toolkit to see if that worked but seems like that isn’t an option. Any help would be appreciated as would like to get my new website up and running.


    Jon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi jon_rivers,


    Thank you for informing me about this.


    Could you please provide me some more details and some access details to johnny.holobest@gmail.com so I might have a look and see what it can be done and how I might help you in this regard?


    Thanks,


    Johnny

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have respond to on a couple of occasions on what you would need from me to help resolve the issues. Getting a little frustrated as 5 days have passed still I logged the issue and I would like to get my new company site up and running. Please respond. Thanks Jon.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi jon_rivers,


    I didn’t forget about you. I’ve forwarded your issue to our dev and as soon as I’ll have the answers I’ll let you know more. My apologies for the delay.
    And many thanks for your patience. I’ll try to see what I could do about this and let you know more.


    Thanks,


    Johnny

    ReplyDelete
  15. Any news as we are no 9 days in to this and 4 days since the last response? If I don’t get a response within 48hrs I am going to be asking for a refund as this level support isn’t acceptable.


    Jon.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello jon_rivers,


    Johnny is gone this year. I want to apologize for the delay.


    If you didn’t do a refund yet, please send me your website URL and login details on johnny.holobest@gmail.com , the same e-mail.


    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello there! Sorry for my Inglés is not very good .
    I bought the template in October , it is excellent!
    But still I can not Understand how to operate the blog.
    I would appreciate an answer
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello,


    Thank you for purchasing STYLISH Template, can you please tell me what exactly are you trying to do with it? Look forward to your reply!


    Cheers,
    Holobest Team

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gracias por la respuesta.
    Quiero poner el blog en línea, necesito algún gestor de blog, como wordpress o blogger?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hello clatu1989,


    You did the wrong purchase, you should buy WordPress Version, not Template…


    If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact me!


    Cheers,
    Andrei

    ReplyDelete
  21. To put online the blog section of the template ?
    There is no way to solve it?
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hello clatu1989 ,


    Unfortunately no, you should buy this version: http://themeforest.net/item/-stylish-metro-multipurpose-wordpress-theme/5958829 which allows you to create online blog…


    Cheers,
    Holobest Team

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi.


    I’m interested for this theme (STYLISH – Metro Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme). Is possible change the Background patterns by my own background patterns.


    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hello Sargentogato ,


    Thank you for the interest in Stylish Theme,


    Yes it is possible. Pleas make sure you are buying the WordPress version, this one is the template


    If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!


    Cheers,
    Holobest Team

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi,


    I’ve tried to reach support through the support contact form, but I’ve not received any response. Can someone help me with making the contact form to work.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hello georgibogdanov84,


    I apologize you encountered issue with our support. Please send a direct e-mail to johnny.holobest@gmail.com and we’ll help you.


    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi,


    I’ve sent email, to johnny.holobest@gmail.com, but still I have no response. Come on guys this is not serious, it’s been probably around two weeks from the first time that I’ve tried to contact you. I’m just asking for a quick walk through the steps for making the contact form to work (something that should be included in the template documentation)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pav Wines Responsive Theme

Tango - Responsive HTML5 Template

Teddy-Responsive Blog Magazine Portfolio WP Theme